No announcement yet.

(25.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD 2: Wales - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(25.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD 2: Wales - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Friday is our second game of the World Cup. Hopefully our boys can regroup and show us their true worth. Let's stand behind them, it's not over yet. They need our support more than ever. Go Team Melli! Make us proud.

Time: 02:00 Los Angeles, 05:00 New York, 10:00 London, 11:00 Amsterdam, 13:00 Doha (local time), 13:30 Tehran, 19:00 Tokyo, 21:00 Sydney
    Venue: Al Rayyan Stadium
    More info: https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/mat...5063/400235453

All for Team Melli

Comment

Doodooroodoodoo
      iran
      vasseh imteyaz joloye wales, salavat.
      Doodooroodoodoo
      Iran

Comment

Kiarash jan the game is at 10am for London.

Go Iran!

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

70 hours ish left? Its ooover Wales, give bale his golfbag and golfshoes, a win here and we will stand as nr 2 in the group after round 2, as long as inglis dont loose any games. Then we have a fantastic endgame vs usa. If usa also gets trashed they will have that fresh in mind, young squad.

This is our first wc groupstage final, Iran vs Bales

Time to shine
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I'm afraid if Wales is like England B team. We tend to struggle against teams that rely on physicality. They have a 196cm striker.

Comment

I think Iran has already proven that going in to WC and play chicken shit defensive won't get you anywhere. In the end you will get scored on and you will lose the game, even if you defend well and put on a good display.

We showed we can create good chances when we actually tried to attack, as someone said 6-2 is better than 6-0...

Comment

We have to create chances and let our finishers do what they do.
                  the fortunate thing is wales is way slower than England but much more physical.

Comment

Calling it, a draw or win for Wales.

Comment

Low block works agaisnt team that you can impose your physical strenght. It worked against Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal and Uruguay. It does not work vs teams like Bosnia, Sweden, England & now Wales.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Queiroz says TM will be much better prepared against Wales:
                        https://nation.cymru/sport/iran-will...land-drubbing/

Comment

TM goes out swinging, or it will be another L for the boys. We have the firepower, I don’t get why CQ doesn’t just use it. Put both Taremi and Azmoun for the love of god.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            Low block works agaisnt team that you can impose your physical strenght. It worked against Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal and Uruguay. It does not work vs teams like Bosnia, Sweden, England & now Wales.
                            Interesting theory. Just trying to figure out if I agree with this or not. What do you consider physical strength? Height, Weight? How much they can bench press? 100 yard dash speed? Without any data, I am just guessing that we matched England pretty well except perhaps speed.

To me England beat us yesterday by being more organized, extremely sharp and quick passing and lots of running off the ball. It also helped that they were very clinical in front of the goal. They had seven shots on target and six went in and in my opinion, none were goalie's fault. They just played really well and we did not.​

Comment

GK: Beiro

Cb: shoja
                              Cb: Kanani
                              Cb: PAG

Rwb: Rezaein
                              lwb: Hajisafi

CDM: Ezza
                              Cm: Amiri
                              Cm: Ghoddos

St: Azmoun
                              St: Taremi