Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahsaa jan, they are only footballers stuck between and torn apart by the mullah regime and the opposition.

Our boys are deeply sad, they are not cheering goals, they do not sing the I.R anthem, they wear black arm wristbands, what else do you want our boys to do? Chant slogans during or after the games? Kill a mullah?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      Is it true what BBC and Iran International just posted ? That they asked Taremi about whats happening in Iran and he said im a footballer thats not my problem or did they change his words ?

Also according to this Article of BBC Queiroz said IRIB3 had published the line up hours before the game and that it shows someone inside the camp talked .........................

I can really imagine is exit this WC with 3 heavy losses .........
      They are referring to his interview with FIFA but I cannot find that question and answer…

Comment

Originally posted by Soroush-IK View Post
        Thank you val jan,

I posted a warning at the inception of the uprising to be aware of certain individuals tied to organisations and was immidiately attacked for causing disunity and being a "conspiracy theorist".

People like Nazanin Bonyadi are openly members of CFR (Council On Foreign Relations), other are WEF YGL (Young Global Leaders of World Economic Forum). If you don't know what these organisations are you need to do your homework.

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU IN 2002 ON EXPLAINING TO THE CIA HOW TO DO REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN
        https://www.bitchute.com/video/ybuesFwBjTIf/

I was always hoping for the revolution to be worthy of our people, noble, peaceful with mass civil disobedience and unity. I didn't want the revolution to be the same as the previous, bloody. Now people are not only cheering when they see Basijis and Sepahis getting stoned and killed on the streets, they now openly cheer the blood of our own TM boys.

I started crying when our brave boys didn't sing the I.R anthem but the shameless crowd were chanting "bisharaf" to our boys instead of supporting them. And some people wonder why we lost. Our boys were not there mentally. We have countless Twitter bots cheering the blood of our TM boys. Shame on you, shame on you.

What is wrong with our people? Have we learnt nothing the last 44 years? We are as disunited now as then. As blood thirsty now as then. Fooled by the same people now as then.

Islamic Republic is a diabolic murderous regime and needs to be thrown to hell where it belongs, but not at the cost of us becoming like the very people we oppose. Not at the cost of civil war and separatism.

"Thou shalt not kill."​
        Brother
        You are breath of fresh air in the midst of all this madness

I am very proud to see how articulate and rich you have analyzed the situation in Iran addressing foreign hands, their puppets and plans meanwhile opposing the regime away from hormonal reaction/emotions and uneducated tribal mentality that we see from the entire nation today

Very proud of you bro
        Keep spreading the truth, ultimately those in search of it will pick it up and will enlighten others as well.

Drop me a message we can continue this conversation
        Cheers
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Is it true what BBC and Iran International just posted ? That they asked Taremi about whats happening in Iran and he said im a footballer thats not my problem or did they change his words ?

Also according to this Article of BBC Queiroz said IRIB3 had published the line up hours before the game and that it shows someone inside the camp talked .........................

I can really imagine is exit this WC with 3 heavy losses .........
          Taremi didn’t say anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Soroush-IK View Post
            Thank you val jan,

I posted a warning at the inception of the uprising to be aware of certain individuals tied to organisations and was immidiately attacked for causing disunity and being a "conspiracy theorist".

People like Nazanin Bonyadi are openly members of CFR (Council On Foreign Relations), other are WEF YGL (Young Global Leaders of World Economic Forum). If you don't know what these organisations are you need to do your homework.

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU IN 2002 ON EXPLAINING TO THE CIA HOW TO DO REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN
            https://www.bitchute.com/video/ybuesFwBjTIf/

I was always hoping for the revolution to be worthy of our people, noble, peaceful with mass civil disobedience and unity. I didn't want the revolution to be the same as the previous, bloody. Now people are not only cheering when they see Basijis and Sepahis getting stoned and killed on the streets, they now openly cheer the blood of our own TM boys.

I started crying when our brave boys didn't sing the I.R anthem but the shameless crowd were chanting "bisharaf" to our boys instead of supporting them. And some people wonder why we lost. Our boys were not there mentally. We have countless Twitter bots cheering the blood of our TM boys. Shame on you, shame on you.

What is wrong with our people? Have we learnt nothing the last 44 years? We are as disunited now as then. As blood thirsty now as then. Fooled by the same people now as then.

Islamic Republic is a diabolic murderous regime and needs to be thrown to hell where it belongs, but not at the cost of us becoming like the very people we oppose. Not at the cost of civil war and separatism.

"Thou shalt not kill."​
            this this this so much this

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
              To all of those wondering where the mass brain wash against team melli is coming from

Manoto TV=CIA and Mossad

Iran international TV=Saudi Arabia and Mossad

BBC Persian TV= MI6

They also have at their disposal thousands of MEK Cyber Army agents operating as Keyboard warriors and freedom fighters trying to hijack the Iranian revolution but also in the meantime denationalize the Iranian people of their only nationalist instrument we have had for the past 43 years ; that is team melli!

Team melli was the symbol of unity and nationalism in Iran after the revolution, but our brain dead people can not think clearly because they are under the brainwash operation of the Arabs Jews and the west!

Back in 1979 BBC Radio was doing what these TV stations are doing right now; until khomeini was installed!

Now they have the likes of Masih Alinejad, Nazanin bonyadi and Hamed Esmailiyoun operating as leaders

Trashing team melli is a psy-Op by the CIA and Mossad and everyone is getting played!

They want IR gone but they also want civil war and separatism as final result of this revolution, that is why the de nationalization and divide psy op is taking place

Ask yourselves this question, who is behind the spending of millions of dollars at Manoto Tv , Iran international ect.. ? And why are they spending millions? Why do they spend their tax payers dollars to give Iranians free 24 hour tv channels?

IT IS ALL A PSY OP TO HI JACK THE IRANIAN REVOLUTION !

Don't fall for their denationalization operation inform your family and friends!
              Support only anything that empowers the nationalist movement of Iranians! Anything not in line with nationalist values shut it down immediately! For example any flag raised (kurdestan flag) other than shir o khorshid flag, that person is traitor and wants civil war in Iran after the collapse of IR! If you hear talks of federalism, shut it down immediately as federalism is a phase/stage for separatism!

At such rate (brainwashed masses) that we are going forward, in few years you need a visa going from Tehran to Kurdestan! Don't be a fool and deny it it happened in Yugoslavia, Syria and other places!
              You forgot about VOA Farsi: Masih Alinejad called for ban on Team Melli from the World Cup, I think in September she said that.

Comment

Last update about TM current situation:

Players and Staff agreed to meet with government officials before traveling to Qatar to stay on good terms heading out to the World Cup and avoid interference in the squad or discrimination against some specific players who have expressed their opinions during the last few weeks. They had already planned not to sing the anthem before travelling. They (most of the players) are willing to do something no one else has ever done, like wear shirts under the jersey with the photo of Masha and reveal in the last game of the group. Unfortunately no one was patient and started a cyber and virally attack against every player. Now that the situation is out of control, it's time to share the true intentions of these poor and brave players! I think people will regret what they did to these players. Let's keep sharing love and positive vibes for our guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

You forgot about VOA Farsi: Masih Alinejad called for ban on Team Melli from the World Cup, I think in September she said that.
                  Thanks for reminding everyone how this ugly scum of the earth started her filthy campaign against our national team!
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post

Thanks for reminding everyone how this ugly scum of the earth started her filthy campaign against our national team!
                    Too much hatred. Why can’t we disagree a tad more calmly.

Comment

Did Taremi really say why you are not asking me questions about Ukraine following saying i am not a politician!?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Did Taremi really say why you are not asking me questions about Ukraine following saying i am not a politician!?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        yeah I read that too, not sure if its true bc didn't see the videp. His original point about constant political questions was fair and out of frustration, but lets be honest taremi is not sharpest knife in the drawer, yedafe harfe moft goft with that second comment.

Just goes to show its getting on their nerves a bit, even the best one. He just became first asian player to score a brace at WC vs a Euro team, including one beauty, against one of the strongest teams in the world. The first questions he gets are again political, even after he made his stance clear by not singing anthem and engaging in unity circle.

Comment

100% agree that the players are not our enemies. CQ is not our enemy.

I was deeply saddened by what I saw on Monday, Iranians, so-called Iranians or other agitators abusing the national team.
                          Why pay for flights, tickets, accommodation to spread so much negativity and hatred?

The national team helps unite us. It shouldn't come as a surprise that people with an agenda may want to destroy it for this reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                            100% agree that the players are not our enemies. CQ is not our enemy.

I was deeply saddened by what I saw on Monday, Iranians, so-called Iranians or other agitators abusing the national team.
                            Why pay for flights, tickets, accommodation to spread so much negativity and hatred?

The national team helps unite us. It shouldn't come as a surprise that people with an agenda may want to destroy it for this reason.
                            Go to our players IG comments section and you'll be even more shocked

Comment

My friend who doesn’t speak much Farsi took his 9 year old son and 7 year old daughter to the stadium for the game, he was born in the US and his wife is not Iranian, he works in Qatar and had free tickets, his son and daughter bought merchandise There and went to watch the game, he was horrified, grown up man was in tears. He left by half time after being unsalted by people in the stadium as his kids had Iran flags with them, and when the people ask him why in farsi he told them I don’t speak farsi and it escalated from there.
                              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

The players need to stop “playing for the people” and start playing for their REAL fans! In spite of everything, I know they STILL definitely have thousands of genuine fans who came to Qatar to support them.

They cannot please everyone, no matter what they do during this political climate. So F them. I want to them to play fierce, fearless, them against the world!

Comment

Working...
                                X