This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if it was posted.
    Is it true players were threaten by Sepah, that when you come back, we take care of you!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else have a feeling this is the last team we'll get to witness at a world cup for a while considering everything that's going on? Shit breaks my heart

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
        https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/773621481

Let's start a positive vibe around our team and players, only together will it be possible
        Great Video. Awesome job. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Treating TM this way is akin to those climate activists who ruin works of art by throwing paint and other stuff on them. I don't understand how damaging priceless pieces of art helps make the world a greener place. I also don't get how tearing down TM advances a revolution?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Thugs, radicals and extremists will always be that, no matter the motive or ideology.

Go Team Melli. Viva Iran. Persian Gulf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post

I have an agency dedicated to great talent all over the world. I am not even iranian, but I always genuinely support Iranian National Team even before CQ comes 9 years ago.

I was the first to open doors in Portugal for Iranian players and even the portuguese people thought I was crazy when I always promoted Iranian players, finally we got what we all wanted and Taremi is probably the best iranian player ever.

I tried to suggest my personal opinion to CQ, with all due respect, of course, but I didn't mention tactical systems or anything like that. But I mentioned the inability of Iranian players to hold the ball for few seconds especially in midfield. I think in this kind of competition like WC, we need players with the ability to receive a ball with quality and great perfect touch. Gholizadeh and Torabi changed completly the match for good. We need serious changes in the defensive line and Azmoun teaming up with Taremi in front. We definitely need Ghoddos to serve our best two players with quality.

For the first time I found this CQ team very disorganized, I truly believe that everything around this days sadly promoted this horrible afternoon in Doha
            Thank you for providing the opportunity for Iranian players to enter Portuguese League one of the best in Europe. I strongly suggest that you also do the same for Tajikistani and Afghanestani footballers. There are many good players from those countries, unfortunately many of them do not have well-connected agents to get them into the big leagues like Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Sorry if it was posted.
              Is it true players were threaten by Sepah, that when you come back, we take care of you!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              I have heard the same unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post

I feel for the boys of TM, but also am upset at the choice of starting players and why hosseini was played instead of Amir. (Any answer to the btw)
                Hosseini has been doing well in training, league games and also few friendly matches he played.

Abedzadeh is good but he comes out of the goal too often so that leaves the goal open for any opponent to have an attempt at scoring.

Comment

The video made me tear up man, and that is so cool that Carlos posted it. It takes a lot of gut on his end too, he is getting hella hate for it.

Team melli has been a source of unity, pride, & joy amongst Iranian people for decades. It is the one thing that would bring us all together. The IR gains strength from division, and they've managed to make something as simple as supporting eleven 20 year olds kicking a ball into a political issue. Now our own people have taken this strange thought, and are projecting and attacking others. You support Team Melli, oh that means you want IR to win! Yet note a single one of them can answer me when I say, how did Iran losing against England help the revolution?

The players protested on the worlds biggest stage, and it got covered by a lot of major news stations. Had they not gone to the world cup, they wouldn't have brought this media attention with them, they would've been forgotten. Their response "too late"!

Every fucking day I am in arguments with "Friends" & "family" because I tell them that we should not be directing our hate and anger to these guys. We expect a lot for them, and we want support, I get it. But these are not people who are free to express themselves. They also are ATHLETES not POLITICIANS. People are attacking me because I tell them to stop projecting, and focus on the big goal, and to unite. Anyone who can and wants to, let them have a 90 minute break from the pain in our country, and all unite and support our players who are there for IRAN not any government.

They win, Iran wins, simple as that. Let them give you energy, it will help the cause.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    The video made me tear up man, and that is so cool that Carlos posted it. It takes a lot of gut on his end too, he is getting hella hate for it.

Team melli has been a source of unity, pride, & joy amongst Iranian people for decades. It is the one thing that would bring us all together. The IR gains strength from division, and they've managed to make something as simple as supporting eleven 20 year olds kicking a ball into a political issue. Now our own people have taken this strange thought, and are projecting and attacking others. You support Team Melli, oh that means you want IR to win! Yet note a single one of them can answer me when I say, how did Iran losing against England help the revolution?

The players protested on the worlds biggest stage, and it got covered by a lot of major news stations. Had they not gone to the world cup, they wouldn't have brought this media attention with them, they would've been forgotten. Their response "too late"!

Every fucking day I am in arguments with "Friends" & "family" because I tell them that we should not be directing our hate and anger to these guys. We expect a lot for them, and we want support, I get it. But these are not people who are free to express themselves. They also are ATHLETES not POLITICIANS. People are attacking me because I tell them to stop projecting, and focus on the big goal, and to unite. Anyone who can and wants to, let them have a 90 minute break from the pain in our country, and all unite and support our players who are there for IRAN not any government.

They win, Iran wins, simple as that. Let them give you energy, it will help the cause.
                    My dad and I have been having these conversations with family and friends. They don't see the bigger picture. "They shouldn't have gone." Dude the world would've seen Iran replaced and not given a single fuck why. It's not as big as a powerhouse dropping out. What they did got the attention of ESPN, CNN, Fox, yahoo, CBS, etc... They did that, despite the threats and telling the mullah's they'll behave. THAT'S BRAVERY. These other dudes in California judging from behind a keyboard could never do it.

Comment

The same “fans” who celebrated Beiranvand saving Ronaldo’s penalty are celebrating his broken nose… it’s pretty sad to see how far the division and brainwashing has gone. The more we fight the less United we are.

These players are there to make us happy and support us, and they’re doing their best to both of those things. As Carlos said, “let the kids play football”

I think we will beat whales, get momentum and beat the US too

Comment

The people who don't support our team are not considered Iranian by me. And when I see them in real life, they are cut out of my life forever.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post

My dad and I have been having these conversations with family and friends. They don't see the bigger picture. "They shouldn't have gone." Dude the world would've seen Iran replaced and not given a single fuck why. It's not as big as a powerhouse dropping out. What they did got the attention of ESPN, CNN, Fox, yahoo, CBS, etc... They did that, despite the threats and telling the mullah's they'll behave. THAT'S BRAVERY. These other dudes in California judging from behind a keyboard could never do it.
                          Unfortunately our people are too emotional and seem to only be able to see surface level problems and not the whole picture. They’re just taking turns projecting onto new people and judging everyone

Comment

To all of those wondering where the mass brain wash against team melli is coming from

Manoto TV=CIA and Mossad

Iran international TV=Saudi Arabia and Mossad

BBC Persian TV= MI6

They also have at their disposal thousands of MEK Cyber Army agents operating as Keyboard warriors and freedom fighters trying to hijack the Iranian revolution but also in the meantime denationalize the Iranian people of their only nationalist instrument we have had for the past 43 years ; that is team melli!

Team melli was the symbol of unity and nationalism in Iran after the revolution, but our brain dead people can not think clearly because they are under the brainwash operation of the Arabs Jews and the west!

Back in 1979 BBC Radio was doing what these TV stations are doing right now; until khomeini was installed!

Now they have the likes of Masih Alinejad, Nazanin bonyadi and Hamed Esmailiyoun operating as leaders

Trashing team melli is a psy-Op by the CIA and Mossad and everyone is getting played!

They want IR gone but they also want civil war and separatism as final result of this revolution, that is why the de nationalization and divide psy op is taking place

Ask yourselves this question, who is behind the spending of millions of dollars at Manoto Tv , Iran international ect.. ? And why are they spending millions? Why do they spend their tax payers dollars to give Iranians free 24 hour tv channels?

IT IS ALL A PSY OP TO HI JACK THE IRANIAN REVOLUTION !

Don't fall for their denationalization operation inform your family and friends!
                            Support only anything that empowers the nationalist movement of Iranians! Anything not in line with nationalist values shut it down immediately! For example any flag raised (kurdestan flag) other than shir o khorshid flag, that person is traitor and wants civil war in Iran after the collapse of IR! If you hear talks of federalism, shut it down immediately as federalism is a phase/stage for separatism!

At such rate (brainwashed masses) that we are going forward, in few years you need a visa going from Tehran to Kurdestan! Don't be a fool and deny it it happened in Yugoslavia, Syria and other places!
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Thank you val jan,

I posted a warning at the inception of the uprising to be aware of certain individuals tied to organisations and was immidiately attacked for causing disunity and being a "conspiracy theorist".

People like Nazanin Bonyadi are openly members of CFR (Council On Foreign Relations), other are WEF YGL (Young Global Leaders of World Economic Forum). If you don't know what these organisations are you need to do your homework.

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU IN 2002 ON EXPLAINING TO THE CIA HOW TO DO REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN
                              https://www.bitchute.com/video/ybuesFwBjTIf/

I was always hoping for the revolution to be worthy of our people, noble, peaceful with mass civil disobedience and unity. I didn't want the revolution to be the same as the previous, bloody. Now people are not only cheering when they see Basijis and Sepahis getting stoned and killed on the streets, they now openly cheer the blood of our own TM boys.

I started crying when our brave boys didn't sing the I.R anthem but the shameless crowd were chanting "bisharaf" to our boys instead of supporting them. And some people wonder why we lost. Our boys were not there mentally. We have countless Twitter bots cheering the blood of our TM boys. Shame on you, shame on you.

What is wrong with our people? Have we learnt nothing the last 44 years? We are as disunited now as then. As blood thirsty now as then. Fooled by the same people now as then.

Islamic Republic is a diabolic murderous regime and needs to be thrown to hell where it belongs, but not at the cost of us becoming like the very people we oppose. Not at the cost of civil war and separatism.

"Thou shalt not kill."​

Comment

Is it true what BBC and Iran International just posted ? That they asked Taremi about whats happening in Iran and he said im a footballer thats not my problem or did they change his words ?

Also according to this Article of BBC Queiroz said IRIB3 had published the line up hours before the game and that it shows someone inside the camp talked .........................

I can really imagine is exit this WC with 3 heavy losses .........

Comment

Working...
                                X