This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThIS Is ThE rEgImEs TeAm NoT tHe PeOpLeS tEaM

stfuuuu when are we gonna have a peoples team and u mean to tell me azmoun taremi and moharrami wouldn't make it ??
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Almost stroked out this week trying to talk to people about this topic this week. It is crazy that foreigners are giving more respect to TM actions for the people than Iranians.

I'm not going to speak on the anger of Iranians in Iran as they are fighting a war and will see every small act as an act of disrespect/betrayal.

For Iranians abroad, theres absolutely no excuse to be so vile to our players as they literally stood silent during the anthem on globally televised program in 200+ countries. I don't want to hear about any holier than thou from people who are abroad. I've been to protests every opportunity that was there and was in the minority of people who showed up visible and identifiable. Most others were scared and had to show up with sunglasses,masks, hats despite living on the other side of the world. Don't ask people to do more than you would do yourself. Some self awareness is severely lacking in our culture.

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
        https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/773621481

Let's start a positive vibe around our team and players, only together will it be possible
        Amazing. So much gratitude for this video and your posting this. Are you Portuguese?

It's disheartening and disconcerting to see some Iranians show such intolerance. It reeks of IR's dictatorial tactics. While it's impossible to separate football from politics, I just don't see how supporting the team to do well can't help amplify the cries of protests against the regimes. Doing well at the World Cup gives the players--and the people/fans behind them--a bigger platform (and even slightly more protection).

If you have more news or updates from your direct contact with Queiroz and the team, please do share. Cheers

Comment

Look at this a a Iranian guy hating on Teammelli and supporting Saudi Arabia ā€¦. You see a lot of the Iranian fans inside of Qatar are there to not even support the team ..
          Who does this ???

https://instagram.com/hashbash94?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
            Look at this a a Iranian guy hating on Teammelli and supporting Saudi Arabia ā€¦. You see a lot of the Iranian fans inside of Qatar are there to not even support the team ..
            Who does this ???

Some of it is trolling.
            Some of it is just hatred.
            And some of it is mental illness.

Comment

I have an agency dedicated to great talent all over the world. I am not even iranian, but I always genuinely support Iranian National Team even before CQ comes 9 years ago.

I was the first to open doors in Portugal for Iranian players and even the portuguese people thought I was crazy when I always promoted Iranian players, finally we got what we all wanted and Taremi is probably the best iranian player ever.

I tried to suggest my personal opinion to CQ, with all due respect, of course, but I didn't mention tactical systems or anything like that. But I mentioned the inability of Iranian players to hold the ball for few seconds especially in midfield. I think in this kind of competition like WC, we need players with the ability to receive a ball with quality and great perfect touch. Gholizadeh and Torabi changed completly the match for good. We need serious changes in the defensive line and Azmoun teaming up with Taremi in front. We definitely need Ghoddos to serve our best two players with quality.

For the first time I found this CQ team very disorganized, I truly believe that everything around this days sadly promoted this horrible afternoon in Doha
              If you talk to him tell him 8-1-1 doesnt work, tell him try playing with 3 forwards whats the worst that can happen? It can't be worst than receiving 6 goals but atleast we didn't play like cowards !

4-3-3 and similar systems is best for us to win both games, we want 6 points and no excuse is accepted!

Tell him this is what true die hard Iranian fans want, and for once you have to listen to us! The embarrassment is unbearable and the only cure for such wound is for you to listen to the fans and win both games!

It is possible, because the saudis did it!
              Ś†Łˆ Ų§ŪŒŲ±Ų§Ł† Ł†ŲØŲ§Ų“ŲÆ ŲŖŁ† Ł…Ł† Ł…ŲØŲ§ŲÆ

Comment

for those interested in comments, many online under CQ posts for example now are positive. People calling out the negative ones.

I say this becomes it seems some of our mentally weak (yes I know they are just human, but still) players are badly actually affected by SM storm

Comment

Who does this ???

It's called MKO syndrome. Let's help bring IR then kill many Iranians and side with enemy during war and then expect people to want us to lead Iran.

These fans are right out of this playbook. Let's chear for the team for 43+ years then one day Let's flip on them and expect us to get a WC winning team to cheer for in future. Lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    for those interested in comments, many online under CQ posts for example now are positive. People calling out the negative ones.

I say this becomes it seems some of our mentally weak (yes I know they are just human, but still) players are badly actually affected by SM storm
                    Sounds like players are more calmly about the atmosphere between fans and the team.

Taremi, Amir Abedz and Beiranvand is the only players who I chatted. CQ I am in touch but is time for the man does his clean work and focus so we spoke on the phone last time a hour ago and by now I will just send a message few hours before next match šŸ™šŸ»

Let now the boys have reflexion about what goes wrong in last match and what they need to improve.

Let's be honest, I am not a football coach, I am just supporting the team, I not really advised what Queiroz should do, he is the coach. We just commented shortly about the match and I said my view of the things.

about iranians it's crazy how much they was toxic in AFC page blaming and offending Saudi team and their fans and sharing so much hate. I really saw it as a sick thing that time and how emotionally and rude they could be. Now all this kind of nonsense comments turn to the players.

Sounds a lot of positive comments come up and some people updated the video in instagram with farsi translation.

I really sorry about all is going on in Iran, but I just wish this never turned to put players in the center of all this hate from their own people

Comment

Sounds like players are more calmly about the atmosphere between fans and the team.

Taremi, Amir Abedz and Beiranvand is the only players who I chatted. CQ I am in touch but is time for the man does his clean work and focus so we spoke on the phone last time a hour ago and by now I will just send a message few hours before next match šŸ™šŸ»

Let now the boys have reflexion about what goes wrong in last match and what they need to improve.

Let's be honest, I am not a football coach, I am just supporting the team, I not really advised what Queiroz should do, he is the coach. We just commented shortly about the match and I said my view of the things.

about iranians it's crazy how much they was toxic in AFC page blaming and offending Saudi team and their fans and sharing so much hate. I really saw it as a sick thing that time and how emotionally and rude they could be. Now all this kind of nonsense comments turn to the players.

Sounds a lot of positive comments come up and some people updated the video in instagram with farsi translation.

I really sorry about all is going on in Iran, but I just wish this never turned to put players in the center of all this hate from their own people
                      Indeed this world cup and our revolution has come at a bad time. However i would sacrifice everything in life for Iran to be rid of the islamic republic
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

Indeed this world cup and our revolution has come at a bad time. However i would sacrifice everything in life for Iran to be rid of the islamic republic

That's a feeling a good amount of people have and I applaud you for it.

Some people only want to be armchair analysts with a holier than thou attitude which are ruining everything

Comment

That clown on Instagram should be bashed for real. Here, I'll start šŸ˜‚ I don't feel bad at all. These clowns talk shit and judge others as if they're in the revolution. This dude lives in the comfort of privilege. He'd never put his life on the line for Iran.

This video was great, gave me goosebumps. I found it kind of funny when the Christian worship song came on though, it's a good song, just felt funny in a way for Iran, but truly an awesome video.

Comment

I had surprisingly amazing seats on the side opposite from the players bench.

I was surrounded by some amazing fellow Iranian fans and the beginning of the game started in great spirits other than a small ā€œwomen life freedomā€ crowd sitting in the section beside us.

look, I get that they have a passionate stance on a big deal, but it is sooo baffling to me, especially considering how much I paid to get here, that I would have fun and support my team. My voice is literally gone from how much I was yelling.

The most surreal moment came from an English family sitting behind us. When Torabi was doing a throw in, the ā€œwomen life freedomā€ group started chanting ā€œ BESHARAFā€. The young child from the English family asked his dad what they were saying. The dad responded, ā€œthatā€™s probably the players nameā€. I turned around and let them know they were actually insulting the player. The dad looked concerned and felt sympathy for me and said well Iā€™m not surprised that you guys are losing this badly then.

itā€™s a joke. Itā€™s embarrassing and it was VERY difficult wearing the jersey and flag an hour back to my hotel amongst all the pompous cheering English fans. All my family (on the non Iranian side) are pretty much making fun of me and asking me to switch alliances to USA. Iā€™m a complete joke to ALL my friends in my fantasy wc group after I got mad at them for predicting that Iran will finish at the bottom of their group. I gave them a whole lecture on Taremi and Azmoun and our goalie who saved a PK from Ronaldo. They have been making me eat my words soo badly.

I almost donā€™t want my wife to paint her face and us dress up for the Wales game. Almost. But I am still going to support my team and try to drown out the assholes.

I feel for the boys of TM, but also am upset at the choice of starting players and why hosseini was played instead of Amir. (Any answer to the btw)
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Some of it is trolling.
                              Some of it is just hatred.
                              And some of it is mental illness.

Our people are so broken in the head that they cannot differentiate the enemy anymore, and when given a key board they lash out in a way that is so fucking toxic on all these media platforms. That is what happens when you have 40+ years of IR, its like a owner putting his dog in a cage and shaking that cage nonstop, that is the only way i can explain the behavior of what i have seen the last few weeks where people do not know that this TM is still the same TM that worked to give the people so much happiness.

I lost some friends, and I will not be talking to some family and coworkers anymore and that makes me even more sad.

I do not see anything good happening after this WC for TM nor Iran. Truly hope I am wrong but things out side of football are lining up, shit is about to hit the fan even worse.ā€‹

Comment

Who does this ???

Don't think he is Iranian. He is just pretending. If you look at his content, it becomes clear he is not. He is probably Pakistani or a Bahraini/Saudi (or something similar) and is just trolling.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X