X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our players are not our enemies

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/773621481

Let's start a positive vibe around our team and players, only together will it be possible
    Last edited by webmaster; 11-22-2022, 04:28 PM.

Guys I just spoke with CQ, he loved the video and said will post it in IG

Hopefully this video touches the heart of the same people who attacked the players during this weeks

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post

Hopefully this video touches the heart of the same people who attacked the players during this weeks
      Posted: https://www.instagram.com/p/ClQcTu2N00q/

Comment

How'd you get to speak to him? Awesome

Comment

Bro thats awesome. I think a few iranians wobei up

Comment

Is already having a great impact from the players, most of them said this helped them to keep fighting! Is being shared by some iranians too, let's hope Iranian players finally have the support they need 🙏🏻

Look the difference between a team where fans attacking the players (Iran) to a team who their fans as a 12 player (Saudi). You can't hear the Argentina fans even

Comment

edited and warned
              Last edited by Under Lahaf; 11-22-2022, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Plz avoid personal attacks. Warned
                Keshwardoost

Comment

Originally posted by LocalSkeptic
                  not enough! lol. stop being blind man, it's the truth. need all you egotistical "I'm right, I'm this" people to wake up. we need to purge ourselves of our unjustified righteousness
                  your account is now under super vision / muted, you may contact me after WC to regain access. Creation of a new username will result in a permanent ban.

Comment

Just spoke again with CQ, he promised to use the best line possible and full focused in the 3 points!

Our boys will shine this Friday! The video is now avaible in the Bio of CQ IG

Where's the kids who tried to ruined my reputation here saying I fake CQ accounts?? Or that I lied when I mentioned about my conversation with Carlos Queiroz?

I taked a long break from PFDC because of some members who didn't respected and make fun of facts I mentioned here.

PFDC could be much more closer to our Coaching Staff if we cooperate from long time. We could do many things together but some child actions from some members we never devolped a real good connection between all of you and CQ by me.

I was the first brining iranian players Afshin Esmaeilzadeh and Haghighi to Portugal. They was clearly not the best talent but just the beginning. We ended moving Taremi to Rio Ave and guess where it's him?

This a lesson to see how iranian people can faster change their mind and attacking people so easy.

Anyway, let's bring good and positive vibes during this week

Let's try to promotion the peace between fans and players again! Let's support this players, let's support team melli!

Comment

Is already having a great impact from the players, most of them said this helped them to keep fighting! Is being shared by some iranians too, let's hope Iranian players finally have the support they need 🙏🏻

Look the difference between a team where fans attacking the players (Iran) to a team who their fans as a 12 player (Saudi). You can't hear the Argentina fans even
                      I shared it on my ig story via CQ too bro, thanks for this

Comment

Just spoke again with CQ, he promised to use the best line possible and full focused in the 3 points!

Our boys will shine this Friday! The video is now avaible in the Bio of CQ IG

Where's the kids who tried to ruined my reputation here saying I fake CQ accounts?? Or that I lied when I mentioned about my conversation with Carlos Queiroz?

I taked a long break from PFDC because of some members who didn't respected and make fun of facts I mentioned here.

PFDC could be much more closer to our Coaching Staff if we cooperate from long time. We could do many things together but some child actions from some members we never devolped a real good connection between all of you and CQ by me.

I was the first brining iranian players Afshin Esmaeilzadeh and Haghighi to Portugal. They was clearly not the best talent but just the beginning. We ended moving Taremi to Rio Ave and guess where it's him?

http://youtu.be/Qjj3wekoHS8

This a lesson to see how iranian people can faster change their mind and attacking people so easy.

Anyway, let's bring good and positive vibes during this week

Let's try to promotion the peace between fans and players again! Let's support this players, let's support team melli!
                        Don't worry what some say here - keep doing great work. A lot of great members have been driven out of here by the untamed few, let's hope they come back too.

Let's hope you are right and Iran can get a win over Wales. We love CQ and I don't agree with his selection and approach yesterday or how he has answered questions in this sociopolitical climate, but we love him to do well for us all.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Treating TM this way is akin to those climate activists who ruin works of art by throwing paint and other stuff on them. I don't understand how damaging priceless pieces of art helps make the world a greener place. I also don't get how tearing down TM advances a revolution?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Don't worry what some say here - keep doing great work. A lot of great members have been driven out of here by the untamed few, let's hope they come back too.

Let's hope you are right and Iran can get a win over Wales. We love CQ and I don't agree with his selection and approach yesterday or how he has answered questions in this sociopolitical climate, but we love him to do well for us all.
                            I have an agency dedicated to great talent all over the world. I am not even iranian, but I always genuinely support Iranian National Team even before CQ comes 9 years ago.

I was the first to open doors in Portugal for Iranian players and even the portuguese people thought I was crazy when I always promoted Iranian players, finally we got what we all wanted and Taremi is probably the best iranian player ever.

I tried to suggest my personal opinion to CQ, with all due respect, of course, but I didn't mention tactical systems or anything like that. But I mentioned the inability of Iranian players to hold the ball for few seconds especially in midfield. I think in this kind of competition like WC, we need players with the ability to receive a ball with quality and great perfect touch. Gholizadeh and Torabi changed completly the match for good. We need serious changes in the defensive line and Azmoun teaming up with Taremi in front. We definitely need Ghoddos to serve our best two players with quality.

For the first time I found this CQ team very disorganized, I truly believe that everything around this days sadly promoted this horrible afternoon in Doha

Comment

I have an agency dedicated to great talent all over the world. I am not even iranian, but I always genuinely support Iranian National Team even before CQ comes 9 years ago.

I was the first to open doors in Portugal for Iranian players and even the portuguese people thought I was crazy when I always promoted Iranian players, finally we got what we all wanted and Taremi is probably the best iranian player ever.

I tried to suggest my personal opinion to CQ, with all due respect, of course, but I didn't mention tactical systems or anything like that. But I mentioned the inability of Iranian players to hold the ball for few seconds especially in midfield. I think in this kind of competition like WC, we need players with the ability to receive a ball with quality and great perfect touch. Gholizadeh and Torabi changed completly the match for good. We need serious changes in the defensive line and Azmoun teaming up with Taremi in front. We definitely need Ghoddos to serve our best two players with quality.

For the first time I found this CQ team very disorganized, I truly believe that everything around this days sadly promoted this horrible afternoon in Doha

Tadeu, thank you for your work with iranian players.

Please can you subtly advise Queiroz to start Kanaani and Shoja this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X