Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Who else are we gonna play?
    WE can't be like Portugal that gets to play Lichtenstein 2 times a year!
    Well its not entirely our fault most AFC countries suck, but IFF could spend some of that Asian Cup semifinals money to schedule a similar camp like the Uruguay/Senegal one from time to time. That was pretty nice. Or maybe actually try to schedule some friendlies with major AFC countries like Australia/Japan so we don't face them once every 10 years if we don't have much money. Or more relevant countries like the one from my previous comment. Pretty much the only time we face a top 20 ranked team is at a major tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Well its not entirely our fault most AFC countries suck, but IFF could spend some of that Asian Cup semifinals money to schedule a similar camp like the Uruguay/Senegal one from time to time. That was pretty nice. Or maybe actually try to schedule some friendlies with major AFC countries like Australia/Japan so we don't face them once every 10 years if we don't have much money. Or more relevant countries like the one from my previous comment. Pretty much the only time we face a top 20 ranked team is at a major tournament.
      I get wanting to play bigger teams, but this is the AFC schedule.
      The Senegal/Uruguay matches only happened because it is the only window open right before the World Cup and after all the qualifiers.

AFC/FIFA's schedule has all FIFA match days taken up by World Cup qualifiers until Fall 2025!
      In Fall 2025 TM can book a few matches, but I am confident most European teams will be busy with UEFA nations league during that period.

In short, there are barely any open dates any more and UEFA nations League has made intra-continental friendlies even more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I get wanting to play bigger teams, but this is the AFC schedule.
        The Senegal/Uruguay matches only happened because it is the only window open right before the World Cup and after all the qualifiers.

AFC/FIFA's schedule has all FIFA match days taken up by World Cup qualifiers until Fall 2025!
        In Fall 2025 TM can book a few matches, but I am confident most European teams will be busy with UEFA nations league during that period.

In short, there are barely any open dates any more and UEFA nations League has made intra-continental friendlies even more difficult.
        In that case I hope IFF can land some good non-european countries Fall next year and some decent friendlies in Spring 2026

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          Coming out of wc group is possible, i give it 25%..Wining a knock out stage match in r32 I don't
          see tm can pull this out I give it 15% max..

But tm might not lose all the way until the wc.
          If we are going to go to the World Cup and actually get out of the group and win a knock out game ,,,,,, the whole mindset of the ppl that run the IFF from the president down to the players need to change ,,,,,,

we have also been and still to this day been a country who is happy they just make it to the World Cup , that is it ,,,,,

we haven’t shown enough in terms of planing , coaching , player selections , camps, overall that we want to be a team that make it out of the group into the knock out rounds

you don’t make it to the knock out rounds by starting 6 months before the World Cup being serious……..

we are not a Morocco who has endless talent in Europe they can pull anytime they want …..

we need to plan and strategize our way into the knockout rounds…

and that starts NOW…..

- we all know Sardar has massive fitness issues , based of that he never be a 90 minute players and we all say that in the World Cup you need 22 super fit 90 minute players …. Not 15 minutes all I have kinda players .

-Taremi forms and lack of playing time , him going to Inter Milan , way more competitive, if he playing max 10 to 15 minutes a games we need to find someone else

-khalizadeh is a massive liability he is a walking REd card

- just the overall lack of what the outside world is accomplishing and doing in football, like all these little times are improving every single day ,

Comment

When it comes to winning friendlies and meaningless games our rank should be # 1
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

If we are going to go to the World Cup and actually get out of the group and win a knock out game ,,,,,, the whole mindset of the ppl that run the IFF from the president down to the players need to change ,,,,,,

we have also been and still to this day been a country who is happy they just make it to the World Cup , that is it ,,,,,

we haven’t shown enough in terms of planing , coaching , player selections , camps, overall that we want to be a team that make it out of the group into the knock out rounds

you don’t make it to the knock out rounds by starting 6 months before the World Cup being serious……..

we are not a Morocco who has endless talent in Europe they can pull anytime they want …..

we need to plan and strategize our way into the knockout rounds…

and that starts NOW…..

- we all know Sardar has massive fitness issues , based of that he never be a 90 minute players and we all say that in the World Cup you need 22 super fit 90 minute players …. Not 15 minutes all I have kinda players .

-Taremi forms and lack of playing time , him going to Inter Milan , way more competitive, if he playing max 10 to 15 minutes a games we need to find someone else

-khalizadeh is a massive liability he is a walking REd card

- just the overall lack of what the outside world is accomplishing and doing in football, like all these little times are improving every single day ,

Yes nation happy to just make wc is true, but not anymore with 8 asia spots for grabs...
              if general can't get out of the group he will get fired. He get to coach ac27 run it back if he make r32.......
              people think is easy to get out group🤣
              because 8 3rd place teams i think they in for surprise.
              I personally don't think general can win a single wc match same way felt for skocic.

Comment

I get the same thing from GNs team that I did from Skocic: there is no "identity". We don't really have a play style. More often than not we've played bezan ziresh. There is 11 players on the pitch and they are told to just attack with no plan "B". His only real strategy is substituting in CDM at minute 90 to hold the lead.

If something happens to Saman Ghoddos between now and WC 2026, general's whole "system" or if you can even call it that will collapse. It's all reliant on him keeping our midfield in patches together and moments of individual brilliance from Sardar Azmoun/Taremi. TBH I have heavy doubts we could even get past round 3 of WCQ without Saman

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  I get the same thing from GNs team that I did from Skocic: there is no "identity". We don't really have a play style. More often than not we've played bezan ziresh. There is 11 players on the pitch and they are told to just attack with no plan "B". His only real strategy is substituting in CDM at minute 90 to hold the lead.

If something happens to Saman Ghoddos between now and WC 2026, general's whole "system" or if you can even call it that will collapse. It's all reliant on him keeping our midfield in patches together and moments of individual brilliance from Sardar Azmoun/Taremi. TBH I have heavy doubts we could even get past round 3 of WCQ without Saman
                  General is super version of skocic both same and both their d sucks...both good enough to win all the micky mouse matches in the world .
                  neither capable to win a wc match due to their defense....
                  galenoie team is super fun to watch atleast
                  skocic team was watching paint dry.

Best scenario is
                  General get back to back ties against hnkg and uzbekistan then atleast yahya take over we know
                  the defense will be fix and yahya teams play beautiful if he actually have couple of forwards which tm do unlike pp.. we will see a tm which can win a wc match with yahya defense ,or even go foreigner hc there are alot out there.

Comment

More i watch this more i laugh
                    Pure kososher by eses!
                    Akhe koja donya bayanieh midan lets play our player!!! Loooooool

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4-4O...Y5emdjcGxnaw==

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Pure kososher by eses!

It's like Samad b madreseh miravad.
                      mash bager went to school and asked school principal make eynollah bagerzadeh the school
                      principal or teacher.

I think khatir complained to his buddy taj,
                      Taj say he cant asked general, so he told khatir
                      bayanieh bedeh .

Comment

Anyone know what Ali karimi is planning with this post he just did on instagram..

https://www.instagram.com/p/C45s5OtL...Q1ZGUxMzBkMA==

Comment

Yes nation happy to just make wc is true, but not anymore with 8 asia spots for grabs...
                          if general can't get out of the group he will get fired. He get to coach ac27 run it back if he make r32.......
                          I personally don't think general can win a single wc match same way felt for skocic.
                          I agree with you brother I can’t see GN winning a single game at WC …

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Pure kososher by eses!

GN should release a statement saying he will no longer invite EsEs players as long as Khatir is in charge.

But he's a coward, so he won't do that.

Comment

Fifa rid.
                              Asia footbaalesh chi chi e ke 8ta team befreste be jaame jahani?
                              Hayajaane marhaleye moghadamati raa hazf kardan. Bi-mazeh shodeh.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

In an interview yesterday , Hooman Afazeli explained why GN was conservative in placing younger players into the line up and also not using them as much as substitutes.

GN is concerned with ensuring the highest Fifa ranking so as to be the top ranked team in the WC groups to avoid getting a tougher group. As well, worried about pressure on the young players especially in the away game. And as the margin was tight, didn't want to experiment or gamble.

Reading between the lines, it appears that GN doesn't yet trust some of the young players especially in high pressure or official games. He is results orientated and conservative.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/328498

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X