• Show
Clear All

بازی تدارکاتی تیم ملی ایران با غنا؟| برنامه احتمالی تیم ملی
    https://www.shahrekhabar.com/news/169106670062642

Comment

تاریخ انتشار : ۱۴۰۲/۰۵/۱۳ ساعت ۱۳:۰۲
      کد مطلب : ۴۱۹۸۹۱

یک تیم عجیب حریف ایران در فیفادی شد

​گروه ورزشی: حریفان تدارکاتی تیم ملی در بازی‌های آتی مشخص شدند.تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان قرار است اردوی شهریور خود را از ۱۰ یا ۱۱ شهریور آغاز کند و روز ۱۶ شهریور به مصاف بلغارستان برود.

مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال برای انتخاب حریف دوم تیم ملی در این فیفادی با کشورهای آفریقایی مذاکره کردند که طبق اعلام مهدی تاج کیپ ورد، تیم ۶۶ رنکینگ جهانی احتمالا برای بازی دوستانه (۲۱ شهریورماه) با شاگردان قلعه‌نویی به تهران بیاید. همچنین در شرایطی که قرار است ایران در ماه مهر و در تورنمنت اردن شرکت کند، ملی پوشان کشورمان روز ۲۱ مهر به مصاف عراق خواهند رفت.برنده این بازی نیز در فینال مقابل تیم برنده بازی اردن و قطر قرار می‌گیرد
      https://www.baharnews.ir/news/419891...A7%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

So are we facing Ghana or Cape Verde?

I thought we face Jordan in the first game for the Oct. tournament.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

IRI media are malicious and unprofessional. We should never accept what they say or write until there is evidence from other parties. In this case we should wait to see if anything gets reported by media from Ghana or Cape Verde.

Yes, according to wiki Team Melli takes on Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

we’re playing cape verde in September - Taj confirmed today.

not as good as Ghana obviously but nonetheless a very decent friendly. Between cape verde and Bulgaria I expect them to expose the amateur tactics (aka no tactics) of GN and the holes that exist too.

Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Beggars can't be choosers.

Comment

Taj also confirmed GN has a contract until world cup...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  We are so screwed
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

We are so screwed
                    GN is the football equivalent of AN

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Lol, domestic coach affirmative action: Win CAFA and get extension to WC (before AC has even started)

Comment

Skocic and Wiltits had contracts too, but they were sacked after poor results.

Don't worry guys, once we get eliminated in the Asian cup QF and finish 2nd in our WCQ group, he will be sacked.

Hopefully by the Javad the god is sick of putting up with Esteghlal's bullshit and takes the TM job instead.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Skocic and Wiltits had contracts too, but they were sacked after poor results.

Don't worry guys, once we get eliminated in the Asian cup QF and finish 2nd in our WCQ group, he will be sacked.

Hopefully by the Javad the god is sick of putting up with Esteghlal's bullshit and takes the TM job instead.
                          I personally don't want Javad for TM job. He plays older players and takes safest route possible (quitting Foolad when it got too hard). I don't want GN version of parking the bus. I want a coach who will come in and have a real vision in tactics/system/transitioning to young team. I can't see Javad doing that personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I personally don't want Javad for TM job. He plays older players and takes safest route possible (quitting Foolad when it got too hard). I don't want GN version of parking the bus. I want a coach who will come in and have a real vision in tactics/system/transitioning to young team. I can't see Javad doing that personally.
                            Great player, but not a good manager at all.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hasan Kamranifar has got punished for setting up two high profile friendlies last year (Uruguay and Senegal), he is to have no involvement in Football, Futsal and Beach Soccer for the next 3 years. When things like this happen, I am shocked when IRI media go and publish articles criticizing CAFA Nations Cup, friendly games with Nicaragua, Kenya, Bulgaria, Cape Verde. Some of those IRI journalists or their Football Experts they interview (Former Footballers, Football Trainers, Football Analysts, etc) surely do not have any understanding about modern Football. Some of them always want Team Melli to play Iraq, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, UAE, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and recently some of them dreaming about friendly encounter with Saudi Arabia. For such people apparently playing West Asia's Arab teams is high profile friendly but Guinea, Bolivia, Trinidad and Tobago, Togo, Russia, Nicaragua, Kenya, Cape Verde is not! Some of them were not even happy with friendlies such as Venezuela, Panama, Algeria, Tunisia, Uruguay, Senegal! Far too many dodgy journalists and football experts are very active and try to brainwash the population to feel the same as them.

Just read the following articles, then laugh (LOL) or cry

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2338199

https://www.qudsonline.ir/news/90241...AE%D8%AA%D9%87

https://www.irna.ir/news/85189706/%D...A2%DB%8C%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
                                Hasan Kamranifar has got punished for setting up two high profile friendlies last year (Uruguay and Senegal), he is to have no involvement in Football, Futsal and Beach Soccer for the next 3 years. When things like this happen, I am shocked when IRI media go and publish articles criticizing CAFA Nations Cup, friendly games with Nicaragua, Kenya, Bulgaria, Cape Verde. Some of those IRI journalists or their Football Experts they interview (Former Footballers, Football Trainers, Football Analysts, etc) surely do not have any understanding about modern Football. Some of them always want Team Melli to play Iraq, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, UAE, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and recently some of them dreaming about friendly encounter with Saudi Arabia. For such people apparently playing West Asia's Arab teams is high profile friendly but Guinea, Bolivia, Trinidad and Tobago, Togo, Russia, Nicaragua, Kenya, Cape Verde is not! Some of them were not even happy with friendlies such as Venezuela, Panama, Algeria, Tunisia, Uruguay, Senegal! Far too many dodgy journalists and football experts are very active and try to brainwash the population to feel the same as them.

Just read the following articles, then laugh (LOL) or cry

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2338199

https://www.qudsonline.ir/news/90241...AE%D8%AA%D9%87

https://www.irna.ir/news/85189706/%D...A2%DB%8C%D8%AF
                                Why is he getting punished for that?

Comment

Working...
                                X