No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really look forward to the start of the season. Sharifi 21, Karimi 20, Yaghoub 23, Jahanalian 23, and Moradmand 21 will be the core of the team and they can only improve under the care of Kranjcar. I have high hopes for them.
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
      I really look forward to the start of the season. Sharifi 21, Karimi 20, Yaghoub 23, Jahanalian 23, and Moradmand 21 will be the core of the team and they can only improve under the care of Kranjcar. I have high hopes for them.
      I haven't heard from Jahan Alian in ages. Is he still injured?

Comment

^ I am not sure either Kia jan. Hope he is fine.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Very shocking news if true!!
          http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Re: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            Translation?

Comment

It is an interview with Moharrami who says that he is thinking about leaving Sepahan I hope he will stay.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Why would moharram ever want to leave ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                  Why would moharram ever want to leave ?
                  Now his brother joined Sepahan too, he played a nice AFC CL after his injury. I think it's just :bs:
                  sigpic

Comment

Khalatbari has signed with Sepahan. On Wednesday it will be official.

Comment

Re: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      God thank he got out of Ajman.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        No need to wait for wednesday it is already official. http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...88%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Very good news. The only drawback is that apparently we are going to sell Yaghoub Karimi because we have signed KB.
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                            Very good news. The only drawback is that apparently we are going to sell Yaghoub Karimi because we have signed KB.
                            we might keep him if no one wants him, anyways gotta love what Khalilian is doing with the club.

Comment

so are we allowed the 18 milliard deadline or is it 15 ? alot of rumors from sorkhabi media saying that were not following the rules and are spending more than 18milliard toman
                              sigpic

Comment

^sorkhabis can suck it they spended much more then us last year, their newspapers talk too much bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X