Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Awesome news
    Don't believe it until it happens - I have a hard time seeing kranjcar coming back.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Don't believe it until it happens - I have a hard time seeing kranjcar coming back.
      Well Sepahan just denied Veisi's sacking but he might leave since he's not feeling well recently and was brought to hospital. The club will decide in the upcoming days.

Comment

I hope it's true. However if they are going to sack Veisi & bring in another Iranian coach I prefer to hold on to him. The only vatani coach that I wouldn't have a problem with is Ebrahimzadeh and he is doing just fine with Mes Kerman.

Comment

interesting news, but I wouldn't believe it until I see it. We could get back to our better days with Krancjar, although we would need some better players. However I agree with Kia, if we are gonna sack him and go for an Iranian coach we should keep him or go with EZ.

Comment

Sepahan club manager confirmed Veisi's departure. New coach is going to be announced in the upcoming days.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Sepahan club manager confirmed Veisi's departure. New coach is going to be announced in the upcoming days.
              I hope Sepahan announces Mayeli Kohan as next coach of Sepahan. He is the genius who introduced 1996 golden generation team. Sepahan can aim for PGPL championship title with Haj Mayeli.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                I hope Sepahan announces Mayeli Kohan as next coach of Sepahan. He is the genius who introduced 1996 golden generation team. Sepahan can aim for PGPL championship title with Haj Mayeli.
                Haj Mayeli is a longi and has always been,

Comment

Kranjcar to Sepahan is 99% confirmed.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...4%D8%AF/188147

Comment

We should have never let Zlatko go but I don't like going backwards. I would have preferred a younger foreign coach that is energetic and ambitious as opposed to somebody that is at the end of their career and has already accomplished a lot. I wish him luck and hope he does well.

Comment

Cico is back!

Comment

First interview with Kranjcar.

http://www.aparat.com/v/eZA4t

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          First interview with Kranjcar.
                          http://www.aparat.com/v/eZA4t
                          I hope they will ask him later about why Ali Karimi never got playing time when he was in Zagreb!

Ps. I love to see Chalangar back in the spot light!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            Haj Mayeli is a longi and has always been,
                            Mayeli and Bagherian are a good combination for Sep. Kranjcar is the possible future TM coach in case CQ fails us. That's why I think you should stick to Mayeli.

Comment

Nice to see him back. Honestly, all decent PGPL sides (or at least those participating in ACL) should bring decent east european managers instead of overated Iranian coaches like Veisi, Golmo etc. I believe the biggest weakness in our league is the overall level of our coaches...

Comment

Sepahan future for goalkeeper

And what will happen with his stuff, goal keeper coach Tonchi will come with him or not?because he is best coach for our young goalkeeper Amini. Does anybody have any information?

Comment

Working...
                                X