• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    mahroom
    also Sarbaz

Comment

Jashne baanooane sepahani:
      http://www.aparat.com/v/z4jOM

The singer has good hair. I give him that.

Comment

We lost 2 points because of Rasoul Navidkia & KB & Pereira missing chances. We had so many chances & Gordan was horrible on the goal. Malavan had 2 attacks & scored a goal & we had 15 chances & only scored one:
        http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...8%D8%A7%D9%86/

Comment

I don't get why gordan plays over Ahmadi....gordan has been woeful to say the least since leaving Zob
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            I don't get why gordan plays over Ahmadi....gordan has been woeful to say the least since leaving Zob
            Rahman got injured, I don't get why Gordan usually plays over Ahmadi either though.

Comment

We lost 2 points because of Rasoul Navidkia & KB & Pereira missing chances. We had so many chances & Gordan was horrible on the goal. Malavan had 2 attacks & scored a goal & we had 15 chances & only scored one:
              http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...8%D8%A7%D9%86/
              Heartbreaking loss. Ive lost count of the amount of games where Sepahan has dominated but not won the match. The last 3 games we have scored the first goal and have conceded and tied all 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                Heartbreaking loss. Ive lost count of the amount of games where Sepahan has dominated but not won the match. The last 3 games we have scored the first goal and have conceded and tied all 3 games.
                We only sucked against Naft. Against Zob we were missing so many starters that it was too hard to play as a team. The 1-1 result was fair. The rest of the games we deserved nothing but all 3 points.

Comment

We only sucked against Naft. Against Zob we were missing so many starters that it was too hard to play as a team. The 1-1 result was fair. The rest of the games we deserved nothing but all 3 points.
                  I know We definitely deserved 3 points from Foolad and Malavan game. But we got to be able to keep our leads regardless. Its so painful seeing other teams get points from us with their only chance in the game.

Comment

Sorkh (the member) finally is happy that Zlat is gone. Most Sepahanis are not:

آیا با قطع همکاری زلاتکو کرانچار و باشگاه سپاهان در این مقطع موافقید؟
                    بله ، با این قطع همکاری موافقم - 198 (29.07%)
                    29.07%
                    خیر ، باید ادامه همکاری صورت گیرد - 483 (70.93%)
                    70.93%

71% want Kranchar to stay. All the papers are saying Faraki is the new HC but the sepahan official site isn't saying anything. WTF is happening?

Comment

29.07%
                      70.93%

71% want Kranchar to stay. All the papers are saying Faraki is the new HC but the sepahan official site isn't saying anything. WTF is happening?
                      Faraki is the new coach but very bad timing to let Krancjar leave. Sepahan officials were debating wether to keep him for this season or not but why do this now mid flight in the season. Hopefully the players get shocked by Faraki's arrival and start scoring the chances we miss

Comment

We are turning into sorkhabis. First changing 4 CEOs in 2 years & now changing the head coach after 7 matches where in 5 of them we were great. I don't even know why the phuck I follow Iranian football.

Comment

29.07%
                          70.93%

As I said they shouldn't have kept him in the first place.

Comment

Credit to Zaghinejad. We found the best DM in Shoja Khalilzadeh. He is young & brave & a perfect DM to interrupt the other teams offence. Today he played there for the first time & had a flawless game.
                            Zlatko we will miss you.

Comment

We are turning into sorkhabis. First changing 4 CEOs in 2 years & now changing the head coach after 7 matches where in 5 of them we were great. I don't even know why the phuck I follow Iranian football.
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Dont forget to add hashie aswell .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X