Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the game is on saturday in Qom.
    khoda be kheir kone, I hope karimi can start instead of Emad.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      that's quite embarrassing for our players to go to munich to get themselves the needed medicine as they can't find it in Iran
      i understand your point that iran's sports medicine is probably not up to date and i agree with you... but don't underestimate the Germans... even EPL and La Liga players who get injured go there for treatment as they have the world's finest facilities... so we should be happy that we can afford to send our players there for treatment...
      sigpic

Comment

That's true, I broke my Femur bone (the biggest bone in your body) in Germany...and they did this brand new, advanced procedure on me. I have not had any problems ever since. Navidkia made a great choice going to Germany!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolisi View Post
          i understand your point that iran's sports medicine is probably not up to date and i agree with you... but don't underestimate the Germans... even EPL and La Liga players who get injured go there for treatment as they have the world's finest facilities... so we should be happy that we can afford to send our players there for treatment...
          He surely make a great choice going to Germany,
          har chi bashe az Iran kheili behtar kareshono bakandan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

This is amazing, Goal.com consider Fabregas as the top player of Asia to watch out in 2009.

With this exposure to the world, He will surely leave us soon to Europe

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1775/asi...-watch-in-2009

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              This is amazing, Goal.com consider Fabregas as the top player of Asia to watch out in 2009.

With this exposure to the world, He will surely leave us soon to Europe

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1775/asi...-watch-in-2009
              wow. What can you say man John Duerden knows his stuff. Ehsan has a very bright future ahead of him.

Rumours of German interest have already started...
              I hope this is true, clubs should show more interest in young, up and coming talents, instead of buying useless and outdated players....which is why Barcelona is so successful.

....and I must say, our players' agents are not that great, are they doing anything in promoting TM players? European clubs should have been interested in Hajsafi months ago!

Comment

^^
                It's good to know German clubs are interested in him but more great news to know he is getting offers already at this age from established leagues of Europe.
                I understand his desire is to play in Real Madrid and possibly in Laliga.
                He can be in any top European team and develop into a star.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I think at 18, Hajsafi is too young to go to another league. He will be away from his family and has to learn a new language, play in a new environment with a different culture etc. This drastic change is too much for an 18 year old to handle.

IMO, he needs to play in Iran for a couple of more years and establish himself in TM and then think about moving.
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                    I think at 18, Hajsafi is too young to go to another league. He will be away from his family and has to learn a new language, play in a new environment with a different culture etc. This drastic change is too much for an 18 year old to handle.

IMO, he needs to play in Iran for a couple of more years and establish himself in TM and then think about moving.
                    Not really....

Most of us had to learn a new language, adopt to a new environment and a new culture at a very young age. Ehsan will have many resources most of us take granted for.

As for leaving his family, yea that is much harder, but time fly's fast, next thing you know the season is over and your back in Iran visiting your family. He can also go back during the mid-season break.

I strongly suggest he goes to Europe at a younger age. His first year might be hard, but the chances of success in the future increase dramatically.

Comment

Wherever you go dont go to Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                        Wherever you go dont go to Germany
                        lool right on the money.
                        Bundesliga is BS.
                        He himself wants to go to Laliga, he even said he would move to a mid-table Laliga team if they offer him.

As for him moving to Europe at a young age, I agree It would be so much more beneficial for his long-term success there as he can adopt to the new culture and language much more easily than senior people do.
                        But the thing is, He should establish himself as a star in our own league and TM, play in international competitions(WCQ) and get more exposure and thus better offers.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Aghili:
                          Esteghlal had nothing to say against Kazemi's tactics.

source: www.fooladsepahansport.com

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Navidkia:
                            We currently have one of the strongest teams Sepahan has ever had!

محرم نویدکیا در مورد پیروزی تیم فوتبال فولاد مبارکه سپاهان برابر استقلال گفت: با تمام توان برابر استقلال بازی کردیم زیرا برای عقب نیفتادن از کورس قهرمانی باید آنها را شکست می دادیم. ما اگر در این دیدار می باختیم فاصله مان با صدر جدول 11 امتیاز می شد و حتی شانس کسب عنوان سوم لیگ در پایان مسابقات را هم از دست می دادیم، به همین دلیل مجبور به پیروزی بودیم.

به روزهای اوج سپاهان باز می گردیم
                            کاپیتان تیم سپاهان اصفهان افزود: هنوز نقاط ضعف بسیاری داریم ولی با مرور زمان شکل تیمی بهتری پیدا می کنیم. قطعا ما قدیمی های تیم می دانیم کاظمی در زمین از بازیکنان چه می خواهد اما نفرات جدید به فرصت بیشتری برای هماهنگ شدن با تفکرات سرمربی نیاز دارند. قطعا با کسب پیروزی در 2 یا 3 بازی آینده به روزهای اوج سپاهان باز می گردیم و یکی از مدعیان قهرمانی در لیگ برتر خواهیم شد.

هنوز می ترسم در مورد مصدومیتم صحبت کنم
                            بازیکن پیشین تیم ملی با بیان اینکه هنوز می ترسد در مورد مصدومیتش صحبت کند، تصریح کرد: هنوز از نظر بدنی خیلی عقب هستم و کمتر در کارهای دفاعی و پرسینگ تیم خصوصا از دقیقه 60 به بعد شرکت می کنم. امیدوارم خدا کمک کند تا بتوانم در 3، 4 بازی آینده هم 90 دقیقه بدون هیچ مشکلی بازی کنم که قطعا در آن صورت می توانم بگویم به شرایط مطلوب نزدیک شده ام.

مجبور شدم 220 آمپول به نخاعم تزریق کنم
                            وی خاطرنشان کرد: وقتی برای درمان به آلمان رفتم، 6 ماه بود که در ایران کسی متوجه نوع مصدومیتم نشده بود. در آنجا 2، 3 پزشک آلمانی هم متوجه نشدند مشکل پایم چه بود اما با مشکلات بسیار از پزشک بایرن مونیخ وقت گرفتم و وی تنها کسی بود که مشکلم را تشخیص داد. پزشک بایرن به من گفت اگر روز اول پزشکان متوجه مشکل اصلی ات می شدند تنها 10 روز نیاز داشت که خوب شوی اما در نهایت برای مداوای پایم در چند ماهی که در آلمان بودم، مجبور شدم 220 آمپول به نخاعم تزریق کنم.

نویدکیا اضافه کرد: این روزها شبانه روز نگران پایم هستم و تنها فکرم این است با تمریناتی که پزشکان به من داده اند پاهایم را هرچه بیشتر تقویت کنم تا دیگر دچار مصدومیت از ناحیه زانویم نشوم و هرچه زودتر به بازیکن مفیدی برای تیم خود تبدیل شوم.

روزهای سختی را تجربه کردم
                            وی اظهار داشت: من در این سال ها خیلی چیزها را از دست داده ام، فرصت های بزرگ حضور در جام جهانی و 2 جام ملتها، اما راضی هستم و اصلا ناراحت نیستم زیرا حتما حکمتی بوده است که من چنین روزهای سختی را تجربه کنم.

کاپیتان تیم فوتبال سپاهان در پاسخ به این سوال که همچنان به حضور در تیم ملی فکر می کند؟ افزود: ابتدا باید برای تیم خود بازی های خوبی را ارائه دهم و پس از آن باید دید آیا نوع بازی من با سیستم ها و تفکرات آقای دایی همخوانی دارد و وی به بازیکنی مانند من احتیاج دارد یا نه؟ البته در این بین دوست دارم پس از آنکه تورنمنت های مهمی را از دست دادم، بتوانم در جام جهانی آینده بازی کنم اما در نهایت همه چیز به برطرف شدن مصدومیتم، انجام بازی های خوب برای سپاهان و نظر نهایی دایی بستگی دارد.

یکی از بهترین تیم های تاریخ سپاهان را در اختیار داریم
                            وی در مورد آینده سپاهان با فرهاد کاظمی تاکید کرد: پس از آنکه چرخابی زحمات زیادی برای سپاهان کشید، تیم ما می تواند با کاظمی که شناخت خوبی از وضعیت تیم و بازیکنان دارد، آینده موفقی داشته باشد. ضمن اینکه با شرایط فعلی به راحتی می توانیم در مرحله نخست لیگ قهرمانان صعود کنیم و برای کسب موفقیت و قهرمانی در آن مسابقات نیاز به این داریم که همین اسکلت را حفظ کرده و با تقویت آن، موفقیت مان در رسیدن به قهرمانی در آن رقابت ها قطعی کنیم.
                            نویدکیا در پایان گفت: فکر می کنم در حال حاضر یکی از بهترین تیم های تاریخ این باشگاه هستیم و بی تردید با اضافه شدن کریمی به ترکیب تیم، قدرتمان بیشتر خواهد شد.

source: www.fooladsepahansport.com

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^That is true

Comment

^
                                If we get Elong, Karimi and the rest back on the pitch then we might even have the strongest squad.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X