Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you guys talking about.

Sepahan are already made next years Champion's League by finished top 3 in the League

Anyway's to talk about this loss, I can only say lets not blame it on Viera He might of taking it a bit causious with defensive strategies after a goal but still Pegah did well, And we shouldnt take anything away from that

Sepahan had to have a dissepointing season somewhere in the middle of all that sucess...

Viera will have to work harder now towards next season to really fullfill the high expectations existing in Sepahan

Just look at it this way with teams such as Bargh Shiraz, Pegah, Foolad etc its a intresting contest towards winning the Hafzi and securing a spot in the AFC CL

Comment

Let's not forget to give credit to Pegah for this win. They have beaten the best teams this season, Perspolis, Saipa, Sepahan, Esteghlal and Saba at home.(except esteghlal which they beat away comrehensively ).

They played much better than us and there is no lame excuses for our loss (except the fatigue).

I dont mind them qualify to ACL through Hazfi, If they can beat these top teams then they deserve to go to Asia. But first they have to beat the Bargh side which is a tough task.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^ Allright guys I am with you all the way and believe Sepahan needs to rest and regroup for next season.

Comment

i cant believe you guys choked again...!!
          which means abumoslem is out of acl!!?? :bs:
          ok now officially sepahan is on my shittt list..!!

Comment

^^I rather see Pegah, Bargh, Esteghlal or Foolad in ACL than the crappy Abomoslem side which can't hold on to their 3-0 lead against Perspolis.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan looking to get Sheys Rezaei.

سپاهان به دنبال شيث

سپاهانى ها كه براى جذب يك مدافع راست چند گزينه را در ليست خود قرار داده اند، بيشتر از همه روى شيث رضايى نظر دارند.شيث كه چند هفته پيش در مصاحبه اى به طور رسمى جدايى اش از پرسپوليس را قطعى دانست، به تازگى مدعى شده كه از بوندس ليگا پيشنهاد دارد و حتى قرار است طى چند روز آينده به آلمان برود. شيث در حالى كه چنين ادعايى را مطرح كرده كه چند تيم داخلى به دنبال او هستند. طبق آخرين اخبار سپاهان هم يكى از مشتريان رضايى است و مى خواهد با اين بازيكن مذاكره كند.

I think he's a good player who can be very instrumental in the right flank where Sepahan has problems.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Morteza Asadi:
                I will most likely join Sepahan.
                I dont know why I got crossed off TM list.
                I have 2 other offers in IPL, I'll try to choose the best one.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

H.Kazemi back to SS.

thank God

بازگشت حسين كاظمى به استقلال
                  شنيديم حسين كاظمى، هافبك فصل قبل سپاهان به خانه اول خود يعنى استقلال بازگشته است. اين بازيكن روز گذشته با مسئولان اين باشگاه تهرانى به توافق نهايى رسيده و قراردادى داخلى به امضا رسانده است.مطلب ديگر اينكه مازيار زارع، هافبك ملوان بندرانزلى به توافقات ضمنى با استقلال رسيده و پيوستن وى به اين تيم دور از انتظار نيست.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    H.Kazemi back to SS.
                    thank God
                    بازگشت حسين كاظمى به استقلال
                    شنيديم حسين كاظمى، هافبك فصل قبل سپاهان به خانه اول خود يعنى استقلال بازگشته است. اين بازيكن روز گذشته با مسئولان اين باشگاه تهرانى به توافق نهايى رسيده و قراردادى داخلى به امضا رسانده است.مطلب ديگر اينكه مازيار زارع، هافبك ملوان بندرانزلى به توافقات ضمنى با استقلال رسيده و پيوستن وى به اين تيم دور از انتظار نيست.
                    We got ride of that piece of shit Kazemi but we still have another problem which is H.Kazem

Comment

Sepahan looking to get Sheys Rezaei.

سپاهان به دنبال شيث

سپاهانى ها كه براى جذب يك مدافع راست چند گزينه را در ليست خود قرار داده اند، بيشتر از همه روى شيث رضايى نظر دارند.شيث كه چند هفته پيش در مصاحبه اى به طور رسمى جدايى اش از پرسپوليس را قطعى دانست، به تازگى مدعى شده كه از بوندس ليگا پيشنهاد دارد و حتى قرار است طى چند روز آينده به آلمان برود. شيث در حالى كه چنين ادعايى را مطرح كرده كه چند تيم داخلى به دنبال او هستند. طبق آخرين اخبار سپاهان هم يكى از مشتريان رضايى است و مى خواهد با اين بازيكن مذاكره كند.

I think he's a good player who can be very instrumental in the right flank where Sepahan has problems.
                      in sepahans dreams!

Comment

not taking anything away from pegah's grit and fighting spirit, but if you notice, all those BIG, high ranking clubs they defeated were done at HOME.

meaning on a pitch that is good for agriculture not football. that kind of pitch automatically takes away ANY chances of a club actually "PLAYING FOOTBALL" and transforms the game of football into volleyball on the ground!

The fact that pegah does well ONLY on home soil ( except the ss game. but ss wasnt such a strong club anyway and are at best, mid-table quality, this season ) and NOT AWAY proves this.

Comment

Morteza Asadi:
                          I will most likely join Sepahan.
                          I dont know why I got crossed off TM list.
                          I have 2 other offers in IPL, I'll try to choose the best one.

that would be another excellent signing for sepahan.
                          he is one of the FEW left back players that were actually successful in Iran and I also dont see how on earth a worthless player like Zareh ( with his repeated failures at LB ) can stay in TM roster and Asadi, without being tried in the post, after having a successful season in this post, is struck off !!!
                          Boggles the mind

with him, behind hajsafi, sepahan's left side would be extremely powerful.
                          sepahan sure knows how to pick them.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            not taking anything away from pegah's grit and fighting spirit, but if you notice, all those BIG, high ranking clubs they defeated were done at HOME.
                            meaning on a pitch that is good for agriculture not football. .....
                            Doctor Jaan, according to Iranian papers, the grass was in very good condition. This game was played in Sardar Jangal which has much better (standard grass) compared to the old Takhtai Rasht.
                            At least for this game, there can't be any excuse for the pitch condition. One goal by Pegah at 66th minute was called back by the ref as well.

Sepahan doesn't play well, the day against PP they played very poor too. It is more of poor performance by Sepahan these days and not other issues.
                            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                            sigpic

Comment

^ didn't Pegah bit SS in Azadi 4-1.

Comment

im glad sepahan didnt go for hafzi this is not normal in iranian football for a team to play more than 50 games a season

Comment

Working...
                                X