X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iran-varzeshi@iran-varzeshi.com

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
      When did Sepahan become ACL champion? Last time I heard they managed to become 2'nd for the first time in their history!
      lol, Zaboon dar avordan. Few years back before IPL this team was non-existent. This team has no history at all. Their Stadium reminds me of Arabic countries with all those loud speakers around! Shame on you! Now they make stupid poems about two legandry clubs in Asia. Esteghlal is our rival, but I respect them for what they achieved so far. I respect them for their history. 90% of the people here don't know anything about Sepahan history, or atleast they know Sepahan for few years. If you ask them about 15 years back Mesle ... tu gel gir mikonan. They joined our first devision Azadegan League( first devision before IPL) 13 years ago. lol, What kind of club is this? At least teams like Malavan deserve respect for their history.
      To those who make this stupid poems and say it in stadium: SHUT UP.
      Sepahan's history goes as far back as Perspolis. Sepahan has been around for a half of century kid. Go do your homework & then come back.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        Sepahan's history goes as far back as Perspolis. Sepahan has been around for a half of century kid. Go do your homework & then come back.

Sepahan, Malavan, Aboumuslim and Sanat Naft was first formed for 1st Taxte-Jamshid league 1972/3
        Taje Abadan which had qualified was disqualified and Malavan was let in. This club and
        Taje Ahvaz were disqualified for having the same name as Taj! 12 teams participated
        in the 1st national league and as far as i remember, these were the only non-Tehrani teams

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
          Sepahan, Malavan, Aboumuslim and Sanat Naft was first formed for 1st Taxte-Jamshid league 1972/3
          Taje Abadan which had qualified was disqualified and Malavan was let in. This club and
          Taje Ahvaz were disqualified for having the same name as Taj! 12 teams participated
          in the 1st national league and as far as i remember, these were the only non-Tehrani teams
          There was also Zob Ahan & Nirooye Ahvaz & Teraktorsazi & Mashinsaziye tabriz.

Comment

Sepahan will play saba without 4 of its key players out due to injury, Navidkia, karimi, bayat and emad reza are not going to play, shit man i hope we win this game

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              Sepahan will play saba without 4 of its key players out due to injury, Navidkia, karimi, bayat and emad reza are not going to play, shit man i hope we win this game

A win in the absence of 4 key players against Saba is a major accomplishment
              If perspolis loses to Bargh, which they may, then Sepahan will most def be half season champ

Will Sepahan play another game b4 leaving for Japan again this Sunday?

They have 2 postponed games against Zoab and Mes and 2 remaining games with Sanat and Perspolis

Comment

Go Sepahan we love u.

Comment

Great news. Finally Mohsen Hamidi scores.

Comment

A win in the absence of 4 key players against Saba is a major accomplishment
                    If perspolis loses to Bargh, which they may, then Sepahan will most def be half season champ
                    Half season chamipon probably will be known after Persepolis-Sepahan match week 17. I think Sepahan will play against your beloved team Naft before they leave.
                    Also Sepahan Performance was so shaky against Saba. They had only 2 chances, one from a free kick and the second one on the counter attack which resulted in goal. I think Saba played much better, and had more chances. Anyways Saba was playin at home, and Sepahan was missing 4 of it's key players. There is no execuse for Saba players at all.
                    BTW, are u sure Navidkia and Karimi were injured? I think Luca didn't play them for some reasons.
                    شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Sepahan was formed before that Agha Ala. But since we didn't live in Esfahan we didn't know about it. If you would like to go to Sepahan's club home page they have a history section that explains it all.
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

i found sepahan's homepage at Fifa's official website marked as a team which qualified from asia along with urawa to WCC in Japan.
                        http://fifa.com/clubworldcup/teams/t...438/index.html

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

کاظمی: سپاهان مزد موقعیت شناسی خود را گرفت

صبا بارتری تیم بزرگ و پرمهره ای است و فوتبال خوب و محکمی را ارائه می دهد.

حسین کاظمی، هافبک تیم سپاهان اصفهان در گفتگو با خبرنگار خبرگزاری اسپادانا، ضمن بیان مطلب فوق افزود: "دیدار روز گذشته مقابل صبا باتری، بازی سنگین و سختی بود و هر دو تیم برای کسب سه امتیاز بازی پا به میدان گذاشته بودند که خوشبختانه ما توانستیم به خواسته خود برسیم."

وی در خصوص بازی ضعیف و تدافعی سپاهان درمقابل صبا باتری اظهار داشت: "تیم ما به خاطر فشردگی مسابقات و انجام دیدارهای عقب افتاده خسته بود اما مهم کسب سه امتیاز بازی بود که باعث بهبود وضعیت ما در جدول رده بندی شد و در واقع سپاهان مزد موقعیت شناسی خود را گرفت."

هافبک سپاهان در مورد تاثیر سوء فشردگی بازی های سپاهان بر نتایج این تیم خاطرنشان ساخت: "تیم ما از 25 بازیکن آماده سود می برد که هدف همگی آنها کسب پیروزی است همانطور که در بازی دیروز نیز با وجود غیبت چند بازیکن اصلی، ما به پیروزی رسیدیم."

کاظمی در پایان گفتگو با اسپادانا گفت: "هدف ما قهرمانی در جام حذفی و لیگ برتر و حضور پرقدرت در جام باشگاههای جهان است و مطمئنا با کمک و حمایت هواداران سعی می کنیم به خواسته خود برسیم."
                          انتهای پیام./

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ey valll!!!
                            my man and his esteghlal jersey
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Guys someone has to get the final result or an update for the last game that decide whether Urawa are the J.league champions or not.

Comment

Kashima Antlers are the J.league champions. In this case is Sepahan going to play in the FIFA World Club Cup ?

Comment

Working...
                                X