Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    Whatever you say

Yea Navidkia is the heart of the team and a great leader in Sepahan. We've missed both him and karimi badly.
    Salehi is now playing in Peykan and scored 6 goals already.
    Mujiri went back to his old club in Georgia.
    We still have Saket in the management team.
    Sepahan's management is arguably the best along with Zobahan's and Pas's.

In a Recent interview Saket denied any talks about Firat moving out and he said that we've only been unlucky in the past 2 games for conceding in 90
    + minutes and swapping wins for draws. he said Firat will continue his job.
    There are romours that Korbekandi is a possible option to take over.

Last season, Sepahan had Jorvan Viera, the same coach who becaome Asian champions with Iraq. Unfortunately he was very unluckly to lose the title in 97th minute so the fans were furious and forced him out, otherwise he was a great coach with good attacking tactics.
    I reckon if Sepahan kept Viera, we would have easily become champions this season.
    That was tough,

Viera was a good coach, seems like the poor guys only got a few games before getting the boot which suprised me but the coach before him? Wasn't he Croat?

has Seyyed Salehi been called up ever?

Comment

These German cosches are not doing well in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
        That was tough,
        Viera was a good coach, seems like the poor guys only got a few games before getting the boot which suprised me but the coach before him? Wasn't he Croat?
        has Seyyed Salehi been called up ever?
        Luka Bonacic the Croatian coach had the most success with Sepahan. He took Sepahan to the Final of AFC Champions League and Also World Club Championship.
        He made Sepahan Hazfi Cup champions by defeating Perspolis 4-1 and Saba 4-0.
        But for some reason He decided to move to AlNasr of Dubai for $$$ during the midseason break while Sepahan was only 2 points behind perspolis.

Seyed Salehi IS in Team Melii and he played a small part against Norht korea recently.
        He's scoring for fun these days in Peykan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
          These German coaches are not doing well in Iran.
          I've never liked German coaches with their stupid tactics.
          They don't work for Iranian Teams.

Next game against Perspolis is basically the last game for Firat if he losses.
          A win will turn everything around but It looks unlikely with this situation and the referees in Azadi won't let any team come out with even a single point, shame!!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Well It seems like we played an attacking game despite leading 1-0.
            We played with 10 men in the 2nd half, hit the bar 3 times, score 2 correct goal that wasn't counted and many more opportunities But Peykan played smart and scored well on counter-attacks.
            Against Perspolis, they will most likely be attacking so there is less fear of CAs.

I can't say We played bad but we ere unlucky for the 3rd consecutive time??!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I've never liked German coaches with their stupid tactics.
              They don't work for Iranian Teams.
              Next game against Perspolis is basically the last game for Firat if he losses.
              A win will turn everything around but It looks unlikely with this situation and the referees in Azadi won't let any team come out with even a single point, shame!!!
              I smell exuses coming up already...
              Let me give u a few good ones if Sepahan looses ok..

blaming the ref is allways good, ahhh ohh nd you can also blame Firat for beeing German, and of course the good one, WE MISSED HAJSAFI...

Dont worry, Persepolis will make it as painless as possible.
              Told you before, tell you again.

Home with 0 points you will go.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                I smell exuses coming up already...
                Let me give u a few good ones if Sepahan looses ok..
                blaming the ref is allways good, ahhh ohh nd you can also blame Firat for beeing German, and of course the good one, WE MISSED HAJSAFI...
                Dont worry, Persepolis will make it as painless as possible.
                Told you before, tell you again.
                Home with 0 points you will go.
                Perspolisam akhe shod team?

Comment

Originally posted by 021 View Post

To in vasat dige chi migi....
                  Hamin team teameto saleh pish -6 points ham tonest ghahreman beshe....
                  k0sso sher alaki nago...

NAH sepahan teame....

Comment

Originally posted by 021 View Post
                    A team that is so dependent on Referees is NO TEAM.
                    They make me hate this league. When will we see a Fair league where the referees are not influenced by anything and just do their job.

btw Watch Navad closely, I guarantee you if ref was fair Sepahan would have won with 2 goal difference..!!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

A team that is so dependent on Referees is NO TEAM.
                      They make me hate this league. When will we see a Fair league where the referees are not influenced by anything and just do their job.
                      btw Watch Navad closely, I guarantee you if ref was fair Sepahan would have won with 2 goal difference..!!!
                      Man grow up.....I dont expect this shit from you...
                      You lost fair and square because you simply did not put the balls behind the net...

If your gonna say this game had flaws that game had flaws...
                      Everywhere in the world has flaws.

How many penalties have Persepolis not gotten which they should of,
                      Or Esteghlal..

Or Saba Battery.

Ive watched the matches, ive seen for myself.
                      And the only thing that i make sense out of you saying "persepolis team nist"

Is konet misooze, why, because 1 week ago you were saying Sepahan will beat Persepolis, we will walk away with 3points

Hala you got shown a lesson by Peykan, and everything changed overnight and somehow the referees have something to do with it.

Man, i like you.
                      But seriously what you say is pure bullshit.

Going from last season until now.

But i mean from a fan that lost the championship, i wouldnt expect any less.
                      Same goes to other teams in the World, who lost the league, they have fans like yourself.

Comment

You lost fair and square because you simply did not put the balls behind the net...
                        Or Esteghlal..
                        Or Saba Battery.
                        Is konet misooze, why, because 1 week ago you were saying Sepahan will beat Persepolis, we will walk away with 3points
                        Hala you got shown a lesson by Peykan, and everything changed overnight and somehow the referees have something to do with it.
                        Man, i like you.

Same goes to other teams in the World, who lost the league, they have fans like yourself.
                        honestly man this guy just keeps on going about the refs all the times rly suck out the joy we get from wining.

Comment

Or Esteghlal..
                          Or Saba Battery.
                          Man, i like you.

If Sepahan is not treated fairly at home against Peykan, Do you seriously think the referee will be fair against perspolis at azadi??????:bs:

These incidents just can't be coincidental, there is obviously a reason behind all these decisions.
                          Yes I say it again, we will beat Perspolis in FOOTBALL but What can The coach the players the fans do when the ref F*** up a game???

Go enjoy your wins in IPL while you can but believe me you'll get NOWHERE. Do you think the refs in Asia will do such shit? Without refs Perspolis will get knocked out in a humbling manner.

SS is winning games without ref calls, they're scoring goals by themselves not the ref giving it to them, I hope they continue like this and make Iran proud in Asia, like Sepahan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            honestly man this guy just keeps on going about the refs all the times rly suck out the joy we get from wining.
                            of course you must be enjoying winning games like this, sorry to disturb your happiness but that's the reality of our football.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

If Sepahan is not treated fairly at home against Peykan, Do you seriously think the referee will be fair against perspolis at azadi??????:bs:
                              These incidents just can't be coincidental, there is obviously a reason behind all these decisions.
                              Yes I say it again, we will beat Perspolis in FOOTBALL but What can The coach the players the fans do when the ref F*** up a game???
                              Go enjoy your wins in IPL while you can but believe me you'll get NOWHERE. Do you think the refs in Asia will do such shit? Without refs Perspolis will get knocked out in a humbling manner.
                              SS is winning games without ref calls, they're scoring goals by themselves not the ref giving it to them, I hope they continue like this and make Iran proud in Asia, like Sepahan.
                              2 things i will say to you and i will leave it at that.

1) Persepolis goals were fine.
                              All of them scored against Bargh Shiraz, from the goal Karimi scored to the goal Bagheri scored.

2) Persepolis at Azadi last season, in the last match of the season, dominated Sepahan. WHETHER you are upset about the 2-1 result, we outplayed you. Maybe you should go watch the match, you make it sound like we stole the game off you, we outplayed you, u were lucky not to concede more then 2.....Everything was right in that match, and even NAVAD the week after proved it...

What you mean Sepahan plays football, you miss silly chances, and you loose, YOU DESERVE to loose playing like that.

And for your information, maybe you need to wake up..Esteghlal has been playing well for the past 4 weeks.

What about before that, huh, did you forget all the referee calls they said did not go their way?...

Man come to Azadi and play good football, if this is what you mean,
                              Then neither Sepahan leaves anything for the referee to do.

Am i right,

No mate, your the one who needs to wake up....
                              Not me, am enjoying my wins..

Persepolis played well and we won.
                              Sepahan didnt....
                              You missed chances you had to score if you did, then you wouldnt be here right now having a cry about the referees.

Comment

^^^
                                All your goals were fine?
                                What about the penalty?

Bargh was attacking that time having the momentum i could feel they would have scored but then ref gives a stupid penalty, most stupid penalty ever that killed bargh's instincts of getting points from the match.

about Peykan game you should watch navad then talk.

I don't care about last season's game anymore, Even this season this early into the leagye the whole iranian mafia are showing their intentions and its quiet obvious. i just hope Sepahan don't become victims next week.
                                I dont mind at all if a team beats another fairly but not with ref calls.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X