No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan just posted a picture of the Cameroonian DM Kia was talking about (Patrick mevoungou) on their Instagram page, seems like it's a done deal
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sharifi's 22nd bday pics:
      http://toofanezard.ir/news/12329-%D8...%81%DB%8C.html

Comment

Hajsafi's last game is with Naft. He has a contract with a European team. TZ says its Hull but I am not sure:
        http://toofanezard.ir/news/12364-%D8...%81%DB%8C.html

Comment

برگزاری کلاس مربیگری فوتبال برای بازیکنان جوان با مدرسان ایتالیایی

کلاس اصول پیشرفته مربیگری فوتبال برای بازیکنان جوان به همت باشگاه فولاد مبارکه سپاهان برگزار می شود.

به گزارش پایگاه خبری سپاهان، پروفسور کامولزه جانکارلو استاد دانشگاه تورین که سابقه مربیگری در سری A ایتالیا را در کارنامه خود دارد و پروفسور استفانو دوتاویو رئیس کمیته فنی واحد جوانان فدراسیون فوتبال ایتالیا به دعوت باشگاه فولاد مبارکه سپاهان به ایران می آیند و تدریس این کلاسها را بر عهده خواهند داشت.

متقاضیان ثبت نام در این دوره آموزشی که شهریور ماه در اصفهان و در محل باشگاه سپاهان برگزار می شود برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر و حضور در این کلاس ها با شماره های تماس قید شده در پوستر برنامه، تماس حاصل نمایند.

متقاضیان ثبت نام در این کلاش ها باید حداقل دارای مدرک مربیگری B و یا دارای مدرک کارشناسی تربیت بدنی باشند.

Comment

hope eshan gets transferred, it will help his career
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

I really love to see him play in EPL.

Comment

Good luck to Hajsafi, whether it be Hull or some other European team - they're getting a hell of a player.

What really distinguished Hajsafi for me was the class he would show off-field. Under Ghotbi, he was always the starting left-back but became a bench player under Queiroz. Instead, he continued to work hard, did not act out of line once, and was given three starts in the 2014 World Cup. Also, in multiple friendlies, he was given the captain's armband when Nekounam or Ando were not playing.

Here's to hoping that Hajsafi can make as great a contribution to his European club as he has at Sepahan. With Gucci and Dejagah moving to the Middle-East and with some of our seniors retiring soon, I believe Hajsafi will soon be carrying a lot of responsibility and hopes as our next Team Melli captain.

Last edited by K. Nader; 08-17-2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                  Hajsafi's last game is with Naft. He has a contract with a European team. TZ says its Hull but I am not sure:
                  http://toofanezard.ir/news/12364-%D8...%81%DB%8C.html
                  What position has Hajsafi played this season for Sepahan? LM or CM? Also, how has he performed?

Comment

Re: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Its so true, he is the only good long term choice for captain. I can't believe he already has so many caps. The only other player who deserves it is ando.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                      What position has Hajsafi played this season for Sepahan? LM or CM? Also, how has he performed?
                      Started as D.M. in last 3 games but moved to LM later in the games.

Comment

The new Sepahan lotto jersey for 14/15 looks amazing .
                        sepahan_20140106_1950286074.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

Sv: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                          The new Sepahan lotto jersey for 14/15 looks amazing .
                          [ATTACH]15057[/ATTACH]

Comment

Damn those are beautiful jersies I'm definitely going to have to get one of those
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What i really like about the new sepahan lotto jersey based on the picture i attached , if you zoom in you would see the sun symbols from bottom to nearly the top . Nice to know lotto actually studied sepahan , unlike some other brands that design anything random and teams just pick based on the color their club wears.
                              sigpic

Comment

So Sepahan can lose sharifi to asian games, and hajsafi to europe. also Shoja 3 match ban

Comment

Working...
                                X