Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well looks like daei and firat are getting along lol

Comment

LOL look at the first picture........ it looks like the cameramen is on the field!!! Daei=======PIMP, that is his clubbing style
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

btw, asqari looks like shahkar bineshpajooh (the singer)
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

oh yes he does

Babak jan, these 2 have been good friends for a long time, they were recently separated from TM job as Firat chose sepahan job instead of TM assistant.

the first pic is quiet funny. It seems like the ball is is going to smash into the guy's camerra

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Haha dude i didnt know you knew my name lol, anyway thanks for the info i never knew they were close friends, and as for team we are the best baby

Comment

teing with Sepahan is an indication that Saipa is back and is going to fight its way up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                ^ Haha dude i didnt know you knew my name lol, anyway thanks for the info i never knew they were close friends, and as for team we are the best baby
                hehe mokhlesim dadash. you said it urself in ur biblio.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                  teing with Sepahan is an indication that Saipa is back and is going to fight its way up.
                  lol In a news I read Daei came into their dressing room (Saipa's) at half time and It gave the team more energy.

I read the report of the game since we couldn't watch the game from any channel. It doesn't seem we played that good and saipa was better because we didn't have any chances except the goal while saipa hit the post and had some shots which Ahmadi saved.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan have signed on a common letter with Kawasaki Frontale .
                    It's some sort of a strategic alliance move and Its main purpose to help both teams exchange information and help out each other in some operative parts of the club and basically improve relations.

It sound like a good move.

براي تبادل اطلاعات و ارتباط بيشتر
                    باشگاه سپاهان و كاوازاكي تفاهم نامه امضا كردند
                    خبرگزاري فارس: دو نماينده مطرح فوتبال ايران و ژاپن براي تبادل اطلاعات تفاهم نامه اي را با همديگر امضا كردند.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، مديران عامل باشگاه*هاي فولاد مباركه سپاهان و كاوازاكي فرانتاله ژاپن تفاهم نامه ارتباط دوستانه اين دو باشگاه آسيايي را امضا كردند.
                    در اين تفاهم نامه مقرر شده تا تبادل اطلاعات، همياري در جمع آوري اطلاعات روز فوتبال و موارد تجاري اين رشته در دو كشور و ايجاد ارتباطات آزاد بين طلايي*پوشان ايران و آبي و سياه پوشان ژاپن به نحو مطلوب انجام گيرد.
                    محمدرضا ساكت، مديرعامل فولاد مباركه سپاهان ايران و شيمپي تاكدا، رئيس كاوازاكي فرانتاله ژاپن كه باشگاهش سال هاست عملكرد خوبي در فوتبال ژاپن و حتي قاره كهن آسيا داشته، مصمم اند تا اين عقد ارتباط دوستانه آغازي بر ارتباطات همه*جانبه و گسترده دو باشگاه كه يكي در شرق و ديگري در غرب قاره كهن طلايه دار فوتبال است باشد

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Another sign why Sepahan is 1 of Asia's most growing professional clubs.
                      Every little area, they are improving..

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                        Another sign why Sepahan is 1 of Asia's most growing professional clubs.
                        Every little area, they are improving..
                        Some time ago, They also established a professional coaching and management of a pro club sessions (Which I think is very very necessary in Iran) in Isfahan conducted by some Japanese experts (Urawa Reds ?). There was also photos of it I don't know where it is now.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                          Some time ago, They also established a professional coaching and management of a pro club sessions (Which I think is very very necessary in Iran) in Isfahan conducted by some Japanese experts (Urawa Reds ?). There was also photos of it I don't know where it is now.
                          Well, i don't know about that.
                          But am talking about their amazing chairman, their great youth system ( Inter Milan Academy located in Isfahan if am correct )

Their great management of so many sporting teams, even a 2nd soccer team in Sepahan Novin.

Facility wise, financially wise, management wise they are growing.

I mean from the point that Japan's national team wants a friendly against Sepahan to the stage where they represent the highest number of players in our youth teams its a pleasure to see and look at Sepahan.

Knowing our young players can their soccer in Sepahan is a great comfort because you know they are in the right place.

Their doing everything right.
                          Followed by Zobahan, it seems Isfahan itself is a great place to play for our young stars.

Both clubs extremely professional and well nurturing clubs.

And this deal with Kawasaki goes to show they are just opening their doors, which is what professional clubs do.

Comment

Zobahan is also very good. Just as good as Sepahan.
                            It's just that Sepahan has now got International exposure which Zobahan is missing.
                            ZZ can also become a great club. Their youth system is just as good as Sepahan's.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              Zobahan is also very good. Just as good as Sepahan.
                              It's just that Sepahan has now got International exposure which Zobahan is missing.
                              ZZ can also become a great club. Their youth system is just as good as Sepahan's.

Zobahan has always been 1 of Iran's most professional clubs.
                              They are very well directed and has been for years..

Creating some of the most amazing talent, and now with Ebrahimzadeh, they seem to be getting the results.

A club who's future has been thought of with a youth academy worth bragging, Zobahan once again, a club with high number of internationals in Youth teams.

None in the national team though, but goes to show what an extremely young side they are.

If anything, Zobahan has been thriving and going into the right direction as a sports club for nearly 5-6 years..

Its just a pity they will always be 2nd choice in Isfahan.

Comment

They should be the second choice.

Sepahan's recent success has attracted most of Isfahahnis to them since they know Sepahan is the one that can compete and succeed against the 2 poles of the capital.

regarding ZZ's lack of NT players, I reckon it's ore like that their players play as a team and their individual skills aren't shown in matches.
                                They're a strong unit.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X