Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For people who argued Azmoun was not a product of Sepahan:

http://90tv.ir/news/400287/%D8%A2%D8...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

سردار آزمون ۲۲ ساله که با گل*های خودش کمک زیادی به صعود تیم* *ملی ایران به جام جهانی کرد، محصول آکادمی سپاهان در ایران است.

Comment

Pictures of the 1st practice

Kranchar insisted that Mahmoud Karimi come back as his assistant. He must see something in him.

Our offecnce looks good with Sasan and Mehrdad & Reza Mirzaie and Fazeki and AliMohammadi. Also Hassanzadeh & Sharifi coming back at winter break. The midfield needs at least 2 more top players.

http://toofanezard.ir/news/23074-%DA...%8C%D8%AF.html

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/400409/%D8%A7%D...AF%D9%87%D9%85

Comment

Do you guys think you have a chance at the championship next season?
          I think you will finish top 3 and you'll have 2-3 players in the final World Cup squad.
          Also is Rezaeian on his way or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Do you guys think you have a chance at the championship next season?
            I think you will finish top 3 and you'll have 2-3 players in the final World Cup squad.
            Also is Rezaeian on his way or no?
            Depends on the next few transfers. Kranchar today said only 70% of transfers are done. If we get Rezaian and Jabarof and a foreign DM I think we will be in for 1st position if not 2nd or 3rd. A great DM is essential which we always had (abolheil-ebrahimi-A Karimi) and ever since Ali Karimi left we are left with young inexperienced DMs like Sarlak and Bahirai.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              Depends on the next few transfers. Kranchar today said only 70% of transfers are done. If we get Rezaian and Jabarof and a foreign DM I think we will be in for 1st position if not 2nd or 3rd. A great DM is essential which we always had (abolheil-ebrahimi-A Karimi) and ever since Ali Karimi left we are left with young inexperienced DMs like Sarlak and Bahirai.
              Sarlak is good enough for the DM role. I'm liking his development and Krancjar will only help that

Comment

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Sarlak will turn out good. He just needs to be paired with a more established player Rasoul is getting old

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Sarlak is good enough for the DM role. I'm liking his development and Krancjar will only help that
                  Ever since Kranchar came Sarlak improved quite a bit. He needs to beef up a bit though.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    With the arrival of aghayee you guys can now slide Ehsan over to DM (where he plays best IMO) and also use sarlak or navidkia. That pick up of aghayee essentially gave you depth in both positions pretty much
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iman Zakizadeh and Mehdi Rahimi transferred from youth to main team

Comment

Presentation of Amir Khan

Comment

http://fooladsepahansport.com/fa/new...B1%D9%88%D8%AF

The new jersey is going to be PEAK. Never heard of them. Unfortunately we have gone from Lotto to Peak and from Saket to Taheri. We went from playing Fenerbaghcheh az a friendly to playing Baderan and losing. We went from having 8 TM players to 0. We went from camping in Turkey to Ateshgah. The only good thing going is Kranchar. The government has decided to throw all resources at PP & Es. Even Teraktor is not getting any love. I doubt Es will get anywhere with Mansourian but the cup is PP's to lose.

Comment

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Kranjcar wants to bring 2 foreign players, apparently play for their national teams, one CB and one striker

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Kranjcar wants to bring 2 foreign players, apparently play for their national teams, one CB and one striker
                              and which national teams? I hope it's not Myanmar and Maldives!

Comment

Mehdi Amini GK as with a teen Haj Safi .

Comment

Working...
                                X