No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan lost it alllll this season. I guess they couldn't deal with the psychological and physical stress
    sorry for them. An extremely pomissing team.
    I hope they can put themsleves together soon and be strong again for next season.

Comment

Sad to see Sepahan out of the Hazfi Cup! They are a great team!

But happy to see football in Iran is reaching a point where no team can be comfortable ... Pegah can be the Cardiff City of Hazfi cup!!

Comment

Sepahan must now try to get to ACL through the league

Comment

Bengar red card again. I wounder why Daei invited this clown to TM.

Comment

We were ahead 1-2 till the last minute, we also lost the IPL in the last minute. I partly blame our bad performances in the last few weeks on the team's fatigue.

Besides, Sepahan didn't have Emad Reza and the other Iraqi player as well as Mohammadi, Navidkia and karimi.

Anyways, we lost form at a very crucial time of the season. I hope we can have a better next season.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

In a way I am glad Sepahan is out. They have no motivations, they are already in AFC, and need to rest, regroup and get ready for the next season. And we all know the club that is going to win The Hazfi. As was promised to GN by Aliabadi. But, I hope I am wrong, SS or any other club that wins the hazfi it would be the true champ, not picked by government officials.

Comment

I put it down mainly to extreme fatigue and football-OVERKILL.

they've been playing constantly for more than a year, with almost no breaks. from last season's ACL games, to the Wrold club champs to this season's league, hazfi and then ACL ... plus the ridiculous compact schedule of the final 7 weeks that would take its toll on the most rested teams, let alone sepahan.

also, perhaps a bit of indifference as they'd already qualified for the asia .

next season, with their new signings, we'd see a far better team than today.

Comment

now I see why its better to give the league all the CL spots and not the hazfi cup.

the 4 CL spots should go to the top 4 teams of the league imo.
                  the hazfi cup is nothing more than a qualification tournament. nobody cares for the prestige.

dont be sad sepahan fans this loss is nothing tragic

Comment

I won't be surprised to see pegah winning hazfi cup.
                    it's a pity, sepahan deserved more.

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                      We were ahead 1-2 till the last minute, we also lost the IPL in the last minute. I partly blame our bad performances in the last few weeks on the team's fatigue.

Besides, Sepahan didn't have Emad Reza and the other Iraqi player as well as Mohammadi, Navidkia and karimi.

Anyways, we lost form at a very crucial time of the season. I hope we can have a better next season.
                      sorry.... blame it all on the coach!

they've had 1 and 1/2 weeks to recover... this coach has no heart! he's taking Sepahan down...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                        In a way I am glad Sepahan is out. They have no motivations, they are already in AFC, and need to rest, regroup and get ready for the next season. And we all know the club that is going to win The Hazfi. As was promised to GN by Aliabadi. But, I hope I am wrong, SS or any other club that wins the hazfi it would be the true champ, not picked by government officials.

don't count on esteghlal... but you are right on sepahan, no motivation and best thing for them is to rest the players and prepare for next year...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                          I won't be surprised to see pegah winning hazfi cup.
                          it's a pity, sepahan deserved more.
                          forget about Pegah... Esteghlal esghhaaaast!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                            forget about Pegah... Esteghlal esghhaaaast!!
                            Unke 100%, vali nabayad azashoon ghafel beshim.

Comment

Don't know if it's the coach's tactics or the players themselves that go to compact defense when we are up 1 goal. thats ridiculous and the reason why we lost.

hope for the best next season

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I am now woundering about Viera and his coaching method.

Comment

Working...
                                X