No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's nemoodi? I'm a loyal girl who doesn't switch sides as soon my dream starts to wobble. Our football is faulty and so are our players.
    Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Talebloo is more crap than Roodi.

Comment

Originally posted by S.P. View Post
        boro bache zer nazan, if you wanna talk crap go to your longi thread...

Comment

Taleblou >Hassan Riidbarian

Comment

They're both conceding easy goals which is a worry for the NT.
            Good news is that Sepahan's reserve keeper, Homami, who played against Mes, showed an Excellent performace (like Roudi's game against Iraq), but that's only one game i've seen from him, he looks promising though.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
              boro bache zer nazan, if you wanna talk crap go to your longi thread...

Dorost sohbat kon bache chale meydun.

Comment

Ok we managed to somehow show a better display today, and actually deserved to go through.

That being said, I don't care about the way we played, it was all about surviving and moving to the next round wa Khodaro Shokri we succeeded.

Now, we gotta hope for Sepahan to win IPL and advances to the finals, which would mean beating Foolad would mean participation in ACL next year.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

so is ss going to Foolad next?

ss can't rely on PKs tho everytime, teams will surely make sure to practice pks against ss...ss needs to finish the job in the 90/120.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Yes, I was hoping that they'd finsih the job in 90 minutes too. I mean these players have trouble running the fiull 90 minutes (like we've seen many times this season), let alone 120.

Oh yeah btw I forgot to say this in my previous post: Ghorbooneh Amir Hossein Sadeghi wa gheyrateh in bacheh beram

Loved the way he was cheering and the way he started crying after the PK's were taken. He's the pure defintion of Gheyrateh Esteghlali and shows what club love is all about!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      Oh yeah btw I forgot to say this in my previous post: Ghorbooneh Amir Hossein Sadeghi wa gheyrateh in bacheh beram
                      Loved the way he was cheering and the way he started crying after the PK's were taken. He's the pure defintion of Gheyrateh Esteghlali and shows what club love is all about!
                      I take Mansourian over him any day as far as gheyrat for ss is concern Amin jan...but of course sadeghi is younger and should not be compared to mansourian.
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                        I take Mansourian over him any day as far as gheyrat for ss is concern Amin jan...but of course sadeghi is younger and should not be compared to mansourian.
                        Yes of course, Mansourian is on his own level in term of Gheyrat

But I just love Sadeghi's dedication and love for Esteghlal.

Edit - Look at my avater

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Yes, I was hoping that they'd finsih the job in 90 minutes too. I mean these players have trouble running the fiull 90 minutes (like we've seen many times this season), let alone 120.

i agree. love sadeghi

Comment

I hope someone repairs Esteghlal fax machine right now to make sure that the players name will be sent to AFC in case of winning Hazfi cup.

Comment

Sepahan Vs. Ss Is Going To Be An Awsome Match To Watch....ss Needs To Win....abbbbbeeeyeteh~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talebloo Shireh!~~

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                                I hope someone repairs Esteghlal fax machine right now to make sure that the players name will be sent to AFC in case of winning Hazfi cup.
                                no way!!!
                                esteghlal has a fax machine?!

Comment

Working...
                                X