X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid win

Comment

Ghorbooneh Sadeghi beram man bah in capitanish

Indeed, Mansourian, Sadeghi and Ghorbani are the 3 ba gheyrat'tarin bazikonanemoon.

I love the way Sadeghi rushes to the sideline whenever Mansourian is about to get subbed in to give him the captain band, and love the way they get in a little taarofi when Mansourian denies it

Sadeghi's been great lately and imo deserves a call up for TM.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Ghorbooneh Sadeghi beram man bah in capitanish

Indeed, Mansourian, Sadeghi and Ghorbani are the 3 ba gheyrat'tarin bazikonanemoon.

I love the way Sadeghi rushes to the sideline whenever Mansourian is about to get subbed in to give him the captain band, and love the way they get in a little taarofi when Mansourian denies it

Sadeghi's been great lately and imo deserves a call up for TM.

Amin I remember the match vs. Bargh, Sadeghi looked fcking pissed when Mansourian denied the captainband , it looked like, MARTIKE KACHAL IN BANDE SAGMASSABO BEGIR, AGE NAGIRI MAN MIDOONAM BA TO

Comment

Montazeri is also getting more involved and showing enthusiasm

Comment

Sadeghi should be in TM for sure, hes ahead of Nosrati and Bengar..

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
              Sadeghi should be in TM for sure, hes ahead of Nosrati and Bengar..
              Nosrati has been a bit shaky this season, he was much better in branco era. Sadeghi is definitely a good candidate for TM

Comment

another waste of 70 minutes for alizadeh upfront!
                i understand firooz karimi doesnt wanna play 2 similar strikers upfront (majidi and borhani) but the truth is, alizadeh is not contributing at all to the team!!

even his outdastis are not working since in the absence of ghorbani, sadeghi is the only target for all our high balls (montazeri isnt that great on set pieces) and so the opponent knows they just have to neutralize sadeghi.

good win however, i was pissed at ravankhah and pleased with borhani!
                borhani made some good passes to ravankhah infront of the goal but he missed them which was pissing off!
                wat was even more pissing off was when ravankhah could have passed to borhani infront of the goal in a counter, he didnt and the malavan defender tackled the ball perfectly out of ravankhahs feet!!

and how did majidi miss those 2 100% chances???

another thing to worry about is many of our players have 2 yellow cards and 1 more yellow means they will be suspended for the derby!!!
                talebloo, pouladi and i think bayat and motanzeri too

i must admit our defense line is working much better in the 4 back system with ghorbani not being part of it but i miss him
                he always stepped up and scored crucial goals for us when the team needed it
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

btw guys, now that srdan usrevic left us, and most probably alizadeh, mansourian and navazi will be leaving us end of the season as well, im very hopeful to get back hossein kazemi & meysam bao. maybe even meydavoudi who was firooz karimis player in esteghlal ahvaz?? although we have a lot of forwards!
                  we need a second good GK. i dont think rahmati will come back, so i dont mind getting Sosha Makani as backup for talebloo.

and wat do u guys think about nikbakht? should we try getting him back? fatollahzadeh has said he and kashani have agreed not to take any players from each other but i think nikbakhts contract finishes with perspolis end of this season, so u guys think its worth trying to sign him??
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    good win however, i was pissed at ravankhah and pleased with borhani!
                    borhani made some good passes to ravankhah infront of the goal but he missed them which was pissing off!
                    wat was even more pissing off was when ravankhah could have passed to borhani infront of the goal in a counter, he didnt and the malavan defender tackled the ball perfectly out of ravankhahs feet!!

another thing to worry about is many of our players have 2 yellow cards and 1 more yellow means they will be suspended for the derby!!!
                    talebloo, pouladi and i think bayat and motanzeri too

i must admit our defense line is working much better in the 4 back system with ghorbani not being part of it but i miss him
                    he always stepped up and scored crucial goals for us when the team needed it
                    Taleblou, Borhani, Ghorbani, Maniei are in the danger zone. I miss Ghorbani too man, but atm Montazeri plays better and also the thing about Ravankhah... just this: NO COMMENT, age yeki betoone mano sekte bede, hamin martike fesgheliye...
                    btw guys, now that srdan usrevic left us, and most probably alizadeh, mansourian and navazi will be leaving us end of the season as well, im very hopeful to get back hossein kazemi & meysam bao. maybe even meydavoudi who was firooz karimis player in esteghlal ahvaz?? although we have a lot of forwards!
                    we need a second good GK. i dont think rahmati will come back, so i dont mind getting Sosha Makani as backup for talebloo.

and wat do u guys think about nikbakht? should we try getting him back? fatollahzadeh has said he and kashani have agreed not to take any players from each other but i think nikbakhts contract finishes with perspolis end of this season, so u guys think its worth trying to sign him??
                    No Nikbakht in my team anymore, bere gooresho gom kone. Hamintori maro vel kard raft longi shod, khob be darak, hala bayad jaasho beshnase...

Baoo will return most prolly, and we need a striker, Enayati type of player, forsattalab and noke pa talayii... We need to get rid of all those 2nd hand players,

Hossein Koushki, Saeed Lotfi, Ashkan Namdari and all that crap.

Sosha Makani sounds good as a 2nd GK...

Comment

I don't want Nikbakht back to SS. He had the potential to be a great player, but he never had/has the brain and work ethic to get there. He brings with himself a lot of Hasheeyeh to SS (like he does for PP now as well).
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

Hell no! Screw Nikbakht! If he'd return I'd stop supporting SS

I'll never remember his aweful tackle on (can't remember anymore, think it was Kazemi or AA?) in last year's derby?!

He's become a longi now and once you become one of them there's no way back to become a Sarvar again!

I'd rather have Lotfi playing than Nikki.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Maniei: Sepahan is more important than persepolis
                          منیعی: سپاهان مهمتر از پرسپولیس

میثم منیعی در گفتگو با خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه گفت: به اعتقاد من سپاهان از پرسپولیس مهمتر است چون اگر استقلال با یک بازی خوب و منطقی از سد سپاهان عبور کند با روحیه ای بالا به مصاف حریف دیرینه خود یعنی پرسپولیس می رود و مطمئنا پرسپولیس را هم شکست خواهد داد.

Elhami: It's not important if a player has two bookings
                          الهامی: از بازیکنان دو اخطاره هراسی نداریم

ساکت الهامی در گفتگو با خبرنگار سایت رسمی باشگاه گفت: برای تیم بزرگی مثل استقلال فرقی نمی کند که اول به مصاف سپاهان برود یا به مصاف پرسپولیس، زیرا هر دوی این دو تیم حریفان رودر روی ما هستند و با غلبه بر آنها راه قهرمانی برای ما هموار می شود.الهامی با بیان این مطالب ادامه داد: ما از بازیکنان دو اخطاره خود هراسی نداریم زیرا به اندازه کافی بازیکن آماده داریم که در صورت نیاز جایگزین بازیکنان دو اخطاره ما باشند

Comment

Has Manei been smoking?! I don't care if we lose to Sepahan, but we have to defeat PP!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Has Manei been smoking?! I don't care if we lose to Sepahan, but we have to defeat PP!
                              not gonna happen bro

Comment

I think the game against Sepahan is going to be a draw and then you will beat Perspolis, they are in a bad form, you are in a god-form.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X