Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
    ghoftan karimi tu jadeh karaj paykan broke down shodeh, hanooz nahymadeh... so till then samad will be the boss on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
      You bet there will be "zedde football" but the upside for you guys is that usually his motivation has never been as big against EsEs as it is against PP.

He brings all his "zedde football" nastiness to the table when playing against PP, but he may bring only a portion of it against EsEs. It could have to do with the fact that he's a former blue player himself (look at the EsEs pic from 1360-61).

i miss the sibil days, when our players cared more about soccer and iran than there hair.
      if u tell nikbakht to go bald and TM will get the worlds best coach he will say "beshash behesh" if you told ghayeghran... or even bagheri, zarincheh, mansourian, khakpour... theywould have killed them selves for TM to succeed.
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Those days are long gone. Today in Iran or for that matter anywhere it is all about the Greenback (US Dollars).
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats to blue fans for the win, but what a miserable performance by SS. I have never seen SS to play so weak. Even games that SS lost or tied, they were not so bad.

I as a blue fan never ever remember to be so disappointed with SS Performance. Hope this mess somehow gets settled!!!.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Well said Ali jaan,

As I posted inthe other thread:

Mann... Talebloo had some great saves, but some big sootis too what the F is wrong with him. Once again we saw a glimp of Jabbaris great vision. He needs to be 100%, he is the leader.

At the point where Majidi got booked, he said to Mansourian, "shenidi? be man fosh dad." If true, very bad from a Referee.. Thats why Majidi was soo angry at him.

Sadegh Varmizyar did not bad as a coach and also Hajilou showed his calmth again, I have soo much respect for this guy He had a lot of telephone contact with the coach, but who was the coach? IDK. It seems that Marfavi is not part of the staff anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
              Well said Ali jaan,

As I posted inthe other thread:

Mann... Talebloo had some great saves, but some big sootis too what the F is wrong with him. Once again we saw a glimp of Jabbaris great vision. He needs to be 100%, he is the leader.

At the point where Majidi got booked, he said to Mansourian, "shenidi? be man fosh dad." If true, very bad from a Referee.. Thats why Majidi was soo angry at him.

Sadegh Varmizyar did not bad as a coach and also Hajilou showed his calmth again, I have soo much respect for this guy He had a lot of telephone contact with the coach, but who was the coach? IDK. It seems that Marfavi is not part of the staff anymore.
              To be honest, some of these players aren't either at the top IPL level or they loose their talent when they play in big teams.
              Today, Ravankhah ran like a horse but lost so many balls. Pooladi was a non factor. To be honest Jabbari with all the bah bah and chah chah was a non factor. Did you see how frustarated Montazeri was and eventually got red carded?

I think team is under a lot of pressure and it seesm there are a lot of division in the team!!!! Players dont' have self confidence at all. Probably after the 2-0 lead most of them kept thinking about Paykan 3-2 loss rather than let's go and add another one to build a 3-0 lead.

I was talking to a few guys in Tehran and they told me that Pooladi was a sub in Paykan last year, is that true? If he wasn't a starter, why on Earth the SS management all of a sudden brought 8-9 new players in situation similar to Pooladi to SS?

Only bright sport today were Mansoorian and to some level Majidi. I said Majid to some level because I was so disappointed by Majidi's behavior when he got yellow carded? He is for god sake played in Austria and then in UAE. He is a ture international player, he should know better. Had the Ref given him another yellow which he could, when he stood in ref's face like that. What would have happened to SS? Team would have gone a player down in like 30th minutes? If Pooladi or Ravankhah do somethign like that, one thinks they are young and inexperienced. From Majidi I expect more.

sigpic

Comment

Well Ali jaan, I agree with you, but sometimes a players plays like sh*t, but that ONE moment he has, and thats enough to "carry" the team. Mansourian had two good passes, which led to two goals, but besides that he was nowhere... Jabbari played poor, but almost everytime when he "helped" the team with the build-up, the buildup was good. And the Majidi accident, we have to wait, but Im 100% sure, Iread from Majidis lips he was saying: "be man fosh dad! eh eh eh", those are not the things you should expect from a referee. from the moment Sadeghi came in, I had a better feeling. Even though his temper is not good, but damn he is a good defender.

Comment

pouladi was a sub in paykan thats true, but he was one of the best midfielders in the olympic team. im guessing thats why esteghlal bought him. i think he has potential. im guessing the reason he was a sub in paykan (although he did get subbed in regularly) was because of his age and inexperience.

i havent watched esteghlal matches lately cos my internet sux. hopefully i will get to watch from this week again cos we are upgrading our internet.
                  but i like pooladi, i think he is talented. same with ravankhah. they were both important players in the olympic team. montazeri too.
                  we invested a lot in younger players, hejazi also said it himself, they have bought good talented players so that esteghlal will have a good team for the coming years...
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

any meysiman?
                    Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Astakhforellah, Meysiman dige kiye

guys no news bout karimi?

Comment

which one is better? Meysiman or Meysman?
                        Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Meysam is better...

Guys, what happened to "comite enzebati news?"

Comment

Jabbari: "Fitness problems are Esteghlal's biggest enemy"
                            مجتبی جباری :مشکل بدنی یک عامل بازدارنده رشد استقلال است.

هافبک بازیساز استقلال گفت:مشکل بدنی تیم استقلال هنوزیک عامل بازدارنده در روندرو به رشد تیم است وامیدواریم مربیان وکادر فنی فکری برای حل این مشکل برای بازی های آینده داشته باشند.جباری درباره بازی مقابل راه آهن اظهار داشت :نظیر بازیهای گذشته مقابل راه آهن شروع بسیار خوبی داشتیم وزدن دو گل در نیمه اول نشان داد تیم ما از روحیه خوبی برخوردار است اما ضعف جسمانی در نیمه دوم باعث شد توان تیم ما تحلیل برود وناخود آگاه به بازی دفاعی روی بیاوریم .جباری در بایان گفت:استقلال بس از چند هفته ناکامی به این بیروزی بیش از هرچیز نیاز داشت وامیدواریم این سه امتیاز بار دیگر استقلال را در مسیر بیروزی قرار دهد

Comment

That's very true. That is why we get scored on against so often in the dying minutes.

You could see Jabbari was totally finished from the 80th minute, and players like Mansourian, Navazi, and also Yousefi at this moment, can not play the full 90 minuts.

Ravankhah did a lot of running in midfield and made up for Jabbari and Yousefi's lack of total fitness.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Asghar Hajilou: "Esteghlal has the potential to reach the title contenders"

اصغر حاجیلو :استقلال بتانسیل رسیدن به جمع مدعیان را دارد.

سربرست تیم فوتبال استقلال تاکید کرد استقلال این توانایی را دارد که به نتایج بهتری دست یابدوبه جمع مدعیان بالای جدول برسد.مطمئنم در بازی های آینده روند بیروزی های این تیم تداوم می یابد ونتایج بهتری کسب خواهیم کرد.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه حاجیلو ضعف بدنی را یکی از مشکلات بازیکنان استقلال دانست وافزود باید با کار بدنی بیشتر انسجام وقدرت بدنی بازیکنان را بیشتر کنیم.وی برتری مقابل راه آهن را درسی برای بازیکنان استقلال دانست وگفت:این بازی به بازیکنان آموخت که می توانند به بیش از دو گل برسند، بازی را حفظ کنند وبرتری را از ان خود کنند

Comment

Working...
                                X