No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro he is getting old and still needs his old form back. We neeeded him instead of the GAV Lotfi

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
      bro he is getting old and still needs his old form back. We neeeded him instead of the GAV Lotfi
      Kasra Jaan,

As yek Esteghlali adam entezar nadareh be bazikon teem EsEs begheh Gav.

Dada, I know we are doing bad and you are upset and pretty young and emotioal aziz. But please note, Lotfi's sub was in response to Fatemi's sub to have three guys to nulify the PP tactic that was crossing the ball from the wings (with three guys Lotfi, Ghorbani and Sadeghi). Unfortunately all three did poor in the areial battles on the goal and even before the goal (fatemi header pass to Bagheri even before the goal).

Point is the idea of sending a guy who is good in the air sounds logical. And while Lotfi hasn't been spectacular and at times made bad mistakes, so did other defenders of EsEs. So can I request to take it a bit easier on Lotfi?

this guy is in EsEs for a couple of years and unlike many other players who are on the bench, never make too much noise about being benched. Not saying he is a god gift but not as bad player as many guys try to make him.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
        Kasra Jaan,

As yek Esteghlali adam entezar nadareh be bazikon teem EsEs begheh Gav.

Dada, I know we are doing bad and you are upset and pretty young and emotioal aziz. But please note, Lotfi's sub was in response to Fatemi's sub to have three guys to nulify the PP tactic that was crossing the ball from the wings (with three guys Lotfi, Ghorbani and Sadeghi). Unfortunately all three did poor in the areial battles on the goal and even before the goal (fatemi header pass to Bagheri even before the goal).

Point is the idea of sending a guy who is good in the air sounds logical. And while Lotfi hasn't been spectacular and at times made bad mistakes, so did other defenders of EsEs. So can I request to take it a bit easier on Lotfi?

this guy is in EsEs for a couple of years and unlike many other players who are on the bench, never make too much noise about being benched. Not saying he is a god gift but not as bad player as many guys try to make him.
        Ali jaan. Harchi shoma migi dorost. But why not putting Montazeri one line back and bring in Mansourian as our controlling/defensive midfielder?

As you say all of our defenders have made mistakes. But they have filled it up. This Lotfi guy hasn't done anything spectaculair for us in the past three years. Only screw-ups. And how many mistakes does a person need to be called a gav. He does not play with his head, nor with his feet. he is slow, has no vision on the game and lacks passing/shooting and is not good at attacking. He is a mediocre "sarzan". Chera ino radesh nakardan, I really don't know. SAD RAHMAT be Ebrahimi.

Ali jaan rasti dadash mokhlesetam. He does not make any noise about being benched cuz he knows his level is way under Sadeghi, Ghorbani, Montazeri, Fekri, Ansarian (last two players were from last year). Mikhad chi bege? Bench Ghorbani or Sadeghi for me? He knows everyone will just laugh at him.

Comment

im perspolisi, but I just gota say i love omid reza ravenkah's name. haha just for having such a sweet last name, he should be in team melli.

Comment

Ali jaan. Harchi shoma migi dorost. But why not putting Montazeri one line back and bring in Mansourian as our controlling/defensive midfielder?

As you say all of our defenders have made mistakes. But they have filled it up. This Lotfi guy hasn't done anything spectaculair for us in the past three years. Only screw-ups. And how many mistakes does a person need to be called a gav. He does not play with his head, nor with his feet. he is slow, has no vision on the game and lacks passing/shooting and is not good at attacking. He is a mediocre "sarzan". Chera ino radesh nakardan, I really don't know. SAD RAHMAT be Ebrahimi.

Ali jaan rasti dadash mokhlesetam. He does not make any noise about being benched cuz he knows his level is way under Sadeghi, Ghorbani, Montazeri, Fekri, Ansarian (last two players were from last year). Mikhad chi bege? Bench Ghorbani or Sadeghi for me? He knows everyone will just laugh at him.
            Kasra Jaan,

My post wasn't defending Lotfi and his amazing!!! abilities. My post had two points basically, when people ask why he was brought in, I try to explain he brought in to respond to the Fatemi's sub. I coached myself at a way way lower level, but still have an eye for watching the chess games that coaches play.

Montazeri did a very good job to cover the middle of the field in front of the EsEs defense and take the middle of the field away from PP (the whole 4-1-4-1) is a good system to take away the middle. So taking him back to defense didn't make sense. To be honest I think Ravankhah is a great hussle type of player and for fighting in teh middle he was much better than even mansoorian. But like I said, the whole point of the sub was to counter the PP tactic which was going to the wings and cross the ball from there by Noori and Shays (which seems logical to me).

The other point was my request to not use the word Gav to address a player. Criticize a player for all you want but dont' insult him. Many of us are very emotiaonl and easily insult each other. Daie, GN, Azizi and many of our players and coaches, were the target of insults. I wish one day we as a nation become more logical to criticize but not insult.

I personally were/am a big critic of Mr. Brankovitch performance in the WC2006 but never allow myself to call him bad names (like many of his critics) the same with Daie. I strongly beleived Daie shouldn't have played fixed for the TM since 2002 or even earlier maybe, but this didn't mean I agree with Daie critics wishing to break his leg. (actually it was a shame).

As the saying goes, Befarma Besheen and Betamarg have the same meaning, but they are perceived totally differently.
            You and your generation are the future generation of Iranian fans and I hope your generation will be much more logical and reasonable than my generation.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Kasra Jaan,

My post wasn't defending Lotfi and his amazing!!! abilities. My post had two points basically, when people ask why he was brought in, I try to explain he brought in to respond to the Fatemi's sub. I coached myself at a way way lower level, but still have an eye for watching the chess games that coaches play.

Montazeri did a very good job to cover the middle of the field in front of the EsEs defense and take the middle of the field away from PP (the whole 4-1-4-1) is a good system to take away the middle. So taking him back to defense didn't make sense. To be honest I think Ravankhah is a great hussle type of player and for fighting in teh middle he was much better than even mansoorian. But like I said, the whole point of the sub was to counter the PP tactic which was going to the wings and cross the ball from there by Noori and Shays (which seems logical to me).

The other point was my request to not use the word Gav to address a player. Criticize a player for all you want but dont' insult him. Many of us are very emotiaonl and easily insult each other. Daie, GN, Azizi and many of our players and coaches, were the target of insults. I wish one day we as a nation become more logical to criticize but not insult.

I personally were/am a big critic of Mr. Brankovitch performance in the WC2006 but never allow myself to call him bad names (like many of his critics) the same with Daie. I strongly beleived Daie shouldn't have played fixed for the TM since 2002 or even earlier maybe, but this didn't mean I agree with Daie critics wishing to break his leg. (actually it was a shame).

As the saying goes, Befarma Besheen and Betamarg have the same meaning, but they are perceived totally differently.
              You and your generation are the future generation of Iranian fans and I hope your generation will be much more logical and reasonable than my generation.
              Ali jaan, on the 2nd part, I'm with you bro. I will try to focus myself more on not badmouthing.

But sometimes experience means more than qualities. We needed an experienced player who could handle the pressure. The "feshare bitamame" Persepolis. Someone who KNOWS what he is doing. Aghaye Lotfi sareshoon ba kafe dasteshoon ba pashoon ba ham bazi mikonan. You remember his sooti in the Saipa match.

But honestly why go to a defensive system. Instead of taking the pressure away (by attacking) we tried to prevent our "wall" from falling. This rule is important in the world of Football: Attacking is the best defense.

Comment

na torokhoda, saeed lotfi biyad saro seda ham bokone ke chera bazinsh nemidan

actually, maybe he should do that, so that he and the esteghlal management might decide to go in different directions
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ali jaan, on the 2nd part, I'm with you bro. I will try to focus myself more on not badmouthing.

But sometimes experience means more than qualities. We needed an experienced player who could handle the pressure. The "feshare bitamame" Persepolis. Someone who KNOWS what he is doing. Aghaye Lotfi sareshoon ba kafe dasteshoon ba pashoon ba ham bazi mikonan. You remember his sooti in the Saipa match.

But honestly why go to a defensive system. Instead of taking the pressure away (by attacking) we tried to prevent our "wall" from falling. This rule is important in the world of Football: Attacking is the best defense.
                  Kasra jaan,

I totally agree with u, SS shouldn't have gone fully defensive. Thye should have done what they were doing today at the end of the Pegah game, ball possession in the opposition side. But dada, Iranian player aren't very tactic pazeer. It is not a Gene thing, it is just matter of being brought up since childhood under a system. Many of coaches mention that we say something and players go and do their own thing in the field. Part of this problme is the coaches don't give proper practices to make it "malakeh" in the player's mind, but other part is the lack of tactic pazeeri of our players. Add to that the typical attitude of setteling for the least and not risk taking that is somewhat prelevent among us as a nation, you get the picture.

I think after the gaol, it was SS players who mentally went to defense and it wasn't the coache's decision. I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure, but that is my take.

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=yashar_fasihnia;829277]na torokhoda, saeed lotfi biyad saro seda ham bokone ke chera bazinsh nemidan
                    actually, maybe he should do that, so that he and the esteghlal management Agha yashar many players who are much less than lofti still make saroo seda too dada.

U don't like Lotfi and it is fair. As a matter of fact Lotfi hasn't been good this season at all, but in this case we are talking about the chess game between teh coaches on which Lotfi was a tool to execute that plan. To me the plan made sense.

sigpic

Comment

good win ss,,,ss needed this 3 points so bad...
                      I did not see the game but was the field the reason why the game was so boring or the field was ok!?
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                        good win ss,,,ss needed this 3 points so bad...
                        I did not see the game but was the field the reason why the game was so boring or the field was ok!?
                        Field wasn't the greatest but EsEs didn't play well until the last 15 minutes and then again, Thanks to Borhani missing on like 3 one on ones and couple of other one on one misses by Yousefi and Majidi, score remained 1-0. The last 20 minutes of the game was worth watching only.

sigpic

Comment

Field wasn't the greatest but EsEs didn't play well until the last 15 minutes and then again, Thanks to Borhani missing on like 3 one on ones and couple of other one on one misses by Yousefi and Majidi, score remained 1-0. The last 20 minutes of the game was worth watching only.
                          I hope they can keep these field through out the season as the anzali and rasht fields have historically have been very bad....Anzali is good this year and rasht has improved it seems, but let's hope it stays that way.

there was a day (6-7 years ago) that I thought Arash Borhani can be one of the greatest players our football has produced,,,what happened to this guy???being benched in TM maybe effected him this much? whatever it is,,,no one can deny his potential, but he rarely plays up to that potential unfortunately...!
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

you know i don't like how mansourian isn't starting, i like to see this guy in action. we waited and waited till he gets back from his injury and now we don't get to see him play much!! is he still hurt or something??

you guys might disagree with me but i like how sadeghi played today.

Comment

BoRHANI SHIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The field was just horrible; the ball kept bouncing all over the place throughout the whole match.

It had a big factor on the way the 2 teams played, bbut still no excuse for this bad performance by SS. Even tho we didn't let Pegah get any real chances, we should've controled the match much better imo.

Borhani again missed some one on ones, an above that, she showed his selfishness, which is worrying to me! This guy wants to score so desperately after missing all those great chances this season that he's totally forgetting about his teammates.
                                He should've passed the ball twice to Majidi who was in a much better scoring opportunity, but he decided to go for the shot and like usual reed (excuse my French).

I also blame the offside goal on him, cause as a striker he must know to stay behind the ball.

Even tho we should've scored 2-3 more, I'm glad we won the match, cause I wouldn't have bared another draw while having so many great chances.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X