Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    i1)m own reasons which i mentioned earlier why i prefer alizadeh over abbasfard
    2)ghalenoi has all those advantages over u as a coach
    i think starting alizadeh over abbasfard is the right decision.
    how is this a black and white issue??
    It is black or white for you, because since Branko days, you always use this arugment of coach knows best. Don't u see how black and white is that? It is all over the place. During the 2 page posts that we had during WC2006, heck even now in the F+. The gist of your argument always is, coach knows the best (so with that, any criticsem of coaching decision can be refuted).

Coach knows best but can be rigth 70% and still wrong 10% of the time and20% I leave as just being subjective.

Anyway, what needs to be said, was told. Time needs to show us, which one of us (or neither of us) was right in this case.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      It is black or white for you, because since Branko days, you always use this arugment of coach knows best. Don't u see how black and white is that? It is all over the place. During the 2 page posts that we had during WC2006, heck even now in the F+. The gist of your argument always is, coach knows the best (so with that, any criticsem of coaching decision can be refuted).
      Coach knows best but can be rigth 70% and still wrong 10% of the time and20% I leave as just being subjective.
      Anyway, what needs to be said, was told. Time needs to show us, which one of us (or neither of us) was right in this case.
      ay baba, i said, and everyone knows, including urself, the coach is in a much better situation than anyone of us to make decisions but that hasnt stopped anyone including myself to express my opinion.

u still havent seem to get the point, i have said, I GIVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT to the coach when he make some controversial decisions.

hala u think all over the boards i have been saying and seeing things black and white, thats alright with me cos i know i dont see it that way and from my discussion with many members here, i know they dont think of me the same way u do either.

on the contrary, i think u not being ready to accept the failure of abbasfard no matter wat tactics ghalenoi uses, wat opponents he plays again or wat situation the game is in is more of a stuborness.
      in other words, ur saying, no matter how much abbasfard gets benched for alizadeh, no matter wat tactics ghalenoi uses, no matter wat opponents we play, no matter wat the situation is, no matter how much abbasfard has flopped in his previous teams, u still think abbasfard is better than alizadeh.
      to me, this is more stuborness than anything else.

but i guess we should wind up this discussion cos like u said, time will show everything..
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Good News, it seems Janvario is getting almost ready. The text below says, he is ready 50% and there is a possibility he might play next game.

جان واريو: به ۵۰ درصد آمادگى رسيده ام

فابيو جان واريو، هافبك تيم استقلال كه به تازگى از بند مصدوميت رهايى يافته است در مورد بازى كردن در اين تيم اظهار داشت۴:بازى از رقابت ها سپرى شده است و من هنوز بازى كردن در استقلال را تجربه نكرده ام. بازى كردن در اين تيم كار بسيار سختى است و من اين موضوع را به خوبى درك مى كنم. استقلال هواداران زيادى دارد و هدف همه ما بازيكنان خوشحال كردن آنهاست. در حال حاضر شرايط خوبى دارم و براى قرار گرفتن در تركيب انگيزه زيادى دارم. البته من يك بازيكن حرفه اى هستم و به نظر مربى احترام مى گذارم. اگر بازى كنم تلاش خواهم كرد و اگر هم نيمكت نشين باشم اعتراضى ندارم و موفقيت تيمم را آرزومندم. جان واريو در رابطه با مصدوميت خود گفت:مصدوميتم به طور كامل برطرف شده است و مشكل خاصى ندارم. در حال حاضر زيرنظر دكتر نوروزى تمرينات بدنسازى را انجام مى دهم و به ۵۰ درصد آمادگى رسيده ام و قطعاً در آينده آمادگى مطلوب را به دست خواهم آورد و در تركيب اصلى نيز قرار خواهم گرفت.هافبك استقلال در پايان صحبت هايش افزود:استقلال تيم بزرگى است و حضور در اين تيم براى من يك افتخار است. اميدوارم در آينده بتوانيم نتايج گذشته را جبران كنيم و به اميد خدا در كورس قهرمانى قرار بگيريم و در پايان فصل به اين مقام برسيم.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Come on SS fans, let's don't be a fair weather fan only and support and cheer the team only when the team does well. Let's show we are real fans who stick with the team through thick and thin.

I am not asking for pay money or anything, it is just posting on the SS fan thread. I challenge all true SS fans.

Time to seperate true from fair weather fans.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago
            Good News, it seems Janvario is getting almost ready. The text below says, he is ready 50% and there is a possibility he might play next game.
            Good news, but I still believe Akbari could be a better option to use.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I Esteghlal

Comment

Come on SS fans, let's don't be a fair weather fan only and support and cheer the team only when the team does well. Let's show we are real fans who stick with the team through thick and thin.
                I am not asking for pay money or anything, it is just posting on the SS fan thread. I challenge all true SS fans.
                Time to seperate true from fair weather fans.
                Dadash don't worry, man keh hamisheh inja hastam. Through thick and thin, even if SS would relegate to Azadegan (Khoda Nakoneh).

Read my signature:

Esteghlal for life!!!!
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                  I Esteghlal

ur problem is u easily accept any coach and rally behind him.
                  esteghlal will get nowhere with qalenoi, mark my word.

Comment

Good to hear from Blue guys Amin, kasra. Where are the rest? Come on guys.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post

Well my problem is that I love Esteghlal with all my heart. I don't care who the coach is because I support them everywhere and always! I'm not very fond of Ghalenoi anymore, but at this point I care more about Esteghlal than about TM. And the reason for that is that the mismanagment in IFF and TM is 10000 times more than in Esteghlal

Comment

جان واريو: به ۵۰ درصد آمادگى رسيده ام
                        فابيو جان واريو، هافبك تيم استقلال كه به تازگى از بند مصدوميت رهايى يافته است در مورد بازى كردن در اين تيم اظهار داشت۴:بازى از رقابت ها سپرى شده است و من هنوز بازى كردن در استقلال را تجربه نكرده ام. بازى كردن در اين تيم كار بسيار سختى است و من اين موضوع را به خوبى درك مى كنم. استقلال هواداران زيادى دارد و هدف همه ما بازيكنان خوشحال كردن آنهاست. در حال حاضر شرايط خوبى دارم و براى قرار گرفتن در تركيب انگيزه زيادى دارم. البته من يك بازيكن حرفه اى هستم و به نظر مربى احترام مى گذارم. اگر بازى كنم تلاش خواهم كرد و اگر هم نيمكت نشين باشم اعتراضى ندارم و موفقيت تيمم را آرزومندم. جان واريو در رابطه با مصدوميت خود گفت:مصدوميتم به طور كامل برطرف شده است و مشكل خاصى ندارم. در حال حاضر زيرنظر دكتر نوروزى تمرينات بدنسازى را انجام مى دهم و به ۵۰ درصد آمادگى رسيده ام و قطعاً در آينده آمادگى مطلوب را به دست خواهم آورد و در تركيب اصلى نيز قرار خواهم گرفت.هافبك استقلال در پايان صحبت هايش افزود:استقلال تيم بزرگى است و حضور در اين تيم براى من يك افتخار است. اميدوارم در آينده بتوانيم نتايج گذشته را جبران كنيم و به اميد خدا در كورس قهرمانى قرار بگيريم و در پايان فصل به اين مقام برسيم.

yesssss...thats great news!! i wanna see him get some play time and see wat he can contribute to esteghlal!!
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                          and your problem is you start untrue stories and basically make up your own bs

ESTEGHLAL FOR LIFE!!!!

Comment

Come on Blue boys, where are you? Only heard from Kasra, Amin, yashar (moshtrai Dayemee of SS thread). Where are the rest of you?

Where is Ekbatan, Iran4...., Ghormeabzi, farfar, rest of the blue fans?

Guess things are slow, and we need to hire Roodbaraian as goalie, so that girl (forget her name) that was obssesed with her Rudi joon, joins the fans!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Come on Blue boys, where are you? Only heard from Kasra, Amin, yashar (moshtrai Dayemee of SS thread). Where are the rest of you?
                              Where is Ekbatan, Iran4...., Ghormeabzi, farfar, rest of the blue fans?
                              Guess things are slow, and we need to hire Roodbaraian as goalie, so that girl (forget her name) that was obssesed with her Rudi joon, joins the fans!!!!
                              RIGHT hERE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                                RIGHT hERE!!
                                Damet Gharm. Come one rest of blue fans. Let's dont' be a fair weather fan. Team is not doing well, but I heard players coming here and look at the SS fan threads. They need to see we support the team.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X