X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
    Jabbari will play vs. Pegah Gilan
    جباري مقابل پگاه گيلان بازي مي*كند

خبرگزاري فارس: طبق توافق مسئولان استقلال تهران با سرمربي تيم ملي، هافبك ملي پوش آبي پوشان اجازه بازي مقابل پگاه را دارد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، مسئولان باشگاه استقلال قبل از پرواز تيم ملي به سوي دمشق در صحبت* با علي دايي از او اجازه استفاده از مجتبي جباري براي بازي مقابل پگاه را گرفتند.
    به گفته علي نظري جويباري، جباري روز شنبه هفته آينده زودتر از ساير ملي پوشان به تهران باز مي*گردد تا خود را به جمع آبي پوشان برساند.
    ديدار تيم استقلال تهران مقابل پگاه روز دوشنبه هفته آينده برگزار مي*شود.
    thanx for the great news MR MODERATOR!
    tried repping u but said i have to spread some around first!

i dunno why jooybari and the other esteghlal officials didnt try to get jabbari for the first game against pegah either? its still better than nothing but maybe its a bit too late now

but anywayz, we need to do this and WE WIL WIN THIS TROPHY TOMMOROW INFRONT OF 100,000 FANS!!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      thanx for the great news MR MODERATOR!
      tried repping u but said i have to spread some around first!

i dunno why jooybari and the other esteghlal officials didnt try to get jabbari for the first game against pegah either? its still better than nothing but maybe its a bit too late now

but anywayz, we need to do this and WE WIL WIN THIS TROPHY TOMMOROW INFRONT OF 100,000 FANS!!
      Nokaretam daash.

bro Jabbari came back to Tehran but didnt go to Rasht, bcause he felt tired. He was back on time in Tehran but because of the trips ans TM trainig he stayed at home

Comment

glad to hear that 100k might show up, i really hope esteghlal win. good luck to all eses fans!

Comment

Esteghlal is gonna win this and asia
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Go SS. Abeeyeteh. Here we come Asia. While I admire Mr. Dastneshan and his work in Pegah, but when it comes to SS, I have to follow my heart and says SS will win.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be very disappointed if less than 80K supporters show up.

Come on Esteghlal, we have to win this tomorrow. Asia is waiting for us
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Good luck to you guys.
                HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
                  Good luck to you guys.
                  merci purple jaan. You truly show your class. Hope all fans be so ba class in both Blue, red or independen side.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    what do u mean tomorrow? I thought SS plays on Monday? I dont' dare to go to any site in order to prevent seeing the results for the UEFA games in the site. Can you explain if SS game is on Monday to Saturday (tomorrow)?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                      what do u mean tomorrow? I thought SS plays on Monday? I dont' dare to go to any site in order to prevent seeing the results for the UEFA games in the site. Can you explain if SS game is on Monday to Saturday (tomorrow)?
                      monday...

and the scores for the uefa games are...

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                        monday...
                        and the scores for the uefa games are...
                        Merci for teh verification, shaytoon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                          Its the final of the Hafzi Cup really if the stadium is not packed with 100k it will indeed be dissepointing...

But my question here is, If Pegah win's..How much more damage can we expect to the Azadi Stadium

But it will be hell of a game.....I hope the ceremony is like the Persepolis ceremony and is as proffesional and well managed..

Good luck both teams

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!

PS: Ali jaan, dont listen to Amin he is back on the green stuff again. The game is monday 6 PM Tehran Time

Comment

Bebakhshid, it was a typo, I meant Monday of course

I'm too much with TM playing tomorrow in my head

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              you guys should be happy with 20,000

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                                you guys should be happy with 20,000
                                Naah this is our most important match of the season and we need as many as possible fans, cause it'll be a very hard game where we're trailing one goal and I'm sure the fans will realize it.

So I believe at least 80K will show up! At leats if that's even possible considering the vahshi-gari of the pee pee supporters in Azadi and all the seats they've broken

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X