No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ Damet garm for posting it in this thread!

Repped.

Btw, SS fan thread just had its 3000th post which was made by Hassan. Keep it up guys!

Edit - Actually by Ali C.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Mokhlesssaaam daash,, ma inim digee, just as my sig says:

Esteghlali zendegi mikonam, Esteghlali mimiram!

Comment

I don't get the deal with Amir-abadi. He is good, but not that good. I think Maniei is better. Even if he is worse defensively his passing is amongst the best in the league. One cross, one throughball and we're in. He is also a confidence player in that the more he plays the better he gets. Beykzadeh was too slow and I actually think Amir-abadi is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
          Who is Yavar Zadeh?
          do u remember the team under rene simoez?? i think it was asian games??
          we lost in the semis to qatar 2 -0.

i think it was in that tourney maziar zareh scored 2 beautiful long range cannon balls, borhani was about to score on an empty goal and then stopped the ball on the line, turned around and called his team mates to start celebrating (and apparently, the chinese fans thought he was taunting them) and roudbarian gave one of his usual sooties and maldives scored on us??

we came third in that tourney, kolahkaj scored for us in extra time against the koreans if i remember correctly.

in that tourney, there was a left footed player behshad yavarzadeh, tall and big, number 6 i think, who was originally a starter but slowly became a sub and i think kolahkaj got a starting spot...

he played for esteghlal 2 seasons back, the season when marfavi was the coach and ghalenoi TM coach.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
            I don't get the deal with Amir-abadi. He is good, but not that good. I think Maniei is better. Even if he is worse defensively his passing is amongst the best in the league. One cross, one throughball and we're in. He is also a confidence player in that the more he plays the better he gets. Beykzadeh was too slow and I actually think Amir-abadi is better.
            i like amir abadi's intelligence and his poise on the ball. do u remember his goal in the first game of the league, which he nicely curved into the corner of the opponents goal. esteghlal won 2-0 and became the table toppers in the 1st week. jabbari had scored the first goal from a long range shot and had a picture of his dad under his jersey.
            that was a brilliantly planned and executed goal by amir abadi. manei on the other hand is someone who would use more of power, rather than accuracy and vision when taking a shot like that. a good example is his last week's shot against malavan. he received a nice cross where he had ample time to stop it, take a look at the GK position and then take a shot, but instead, he just took a direct shot without even stopping it. it was a nice shot, but straight at the keeper and hence, a wasted opportunity. or the goal amirabadi scored in the finals of hazfi last season. a brilliant run by him and a nice through pass by jabbari. and then the smart tackle he did and was able to hit the ball in the net before the pegah GK reached it.

i find manei more of an emotional player. his emotions take over him and i dont find him very consistent. he is the type of player who will just cross the ball if he is out of ideas or just dribble too far and lose the ball. a bit self centered, and carefree. his attitude reminds me of players like borhani and madanchi.
            i find amirabadi more zebel and zerang and more hard working compared to manei. his attitude is similar to navidkia's, but ofcourse, navidkia is on a much higher level than amirabadi.

on his good days, manei's passes, shots and crosses are great, but i havent seen many of his good days. i really prefer jabbari or akbari taking the corners and indirect freekicks cos their crosses and set pieces have repeatedly proven to produce results.

amirabadi isnt a great player, but he is intelligent, hardworking and very committed to the team. i feel its his turn to get a few games as well and see wat he has to offer on his return to the starting 11, thats if ghalenoi plays him.
            beygzadeh was a disappointment, very lazy and slow player and not at all dedicated to the team.
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

با گلزني سيروس دين*محمدي،
              استقلال بازي خيرخواهانه را برد

سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال
              1387/08/24
              11-14-2008
              16:35:47
              8708-14847: كد خبر

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران

ديدار خيرخواهانه تيم*هاي فوتبال استقلال تهران و منتخب كرج با برتري تيم استقلال پايان يافت.

به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، در اين ديدار خيرخواهانه كه به نفع بابك معصومي و محمد پارسا برگزار شد، تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران با نتيجه*ي سه بر يك منتخب كرج را شكست داد.

در اين بازي سيروس دين*محمدي در دقيقه*ي 43 از روي نقطه*ي پنالتي، هاشم بيك*زاده دردقيقه*ي 80 و آرش برهاني در دقيقه*ي 85 براي استقلال گلزني كردند و فيروز عقيلي در دقيقه*ي 25 براي منتخب كرج گلزني كرد.

علاوه بر بابك معصومي و خانواده*ي محمد پارسا پيشكسوتاني چون علي پروين و فرشاد فلاحت*زاده نيز در ورزشگاه شريعتي كرج حضور داشتند. ضمن آنكه سيروس دين*محمدي بازيكن اسبق تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران براي اين تيم به ميدان رفت.

بهنام محمودي عضو سابق تيم ملي واليبال ايران نيز در ورزشگاه شريعتي كرج حضور داشت.

بيش از دو هزار تماشاگر نيز از اين بازي خيرخواهانه كه عوايدش به بابك معصومي و محمد پارسا اختصاص داشت، ديدن كردند
              sigpic
              WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

با گلزني سيروس دين*محمدي،
                استقلال بازي خيرخواهانه را برد

1387/08/24
                11-14-2008
                16:35:47
                8708-14847: كد خبر

ديدار خيرخواهانه تيم*هاي فوتبال استقلال تهران و منتخب كرج با برتري تيم استقلال پايان يافت.

به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، در اين ديدار خيرخواهانه كه به نفع بابك معصومي و محمد پارسا برگزار شد، تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران با نتيجه*ي سه بر يك منتخب كرج را شكست داد.

در اين بازي سيروس دين*محمدي در دقيقه*ي 43 از روي نقطه*ي پنالتي، هاشم بيك*زاده دردقيقه*ي 80 و آرش برهاني در دقيقه*ي 85 براي استقلال گلزني كردند و فيروز عقيلي در دقيقه*ي 25 براي منتخب كرج گلزني كرد.

علاوه بر بابك معصومي و خانواده*ي محمد پارسا پيشكسوتاني چون علي پروين و فرشاد فلاحت*زاده نيز در ورزشگاه شريعتي كرج حضور داشتند. ضمن آنكه سيروس دين*محمدي بازيكن اسبق تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران براي اين تيم به ميدان رفت.

بهنام محمودي عضو سابق تيم ملي واليبال ايران نيز در ورزشگاه شريعتي كرج حضور داشت.

بيش از دو هزار تماشاگر نيز از اين بازي خيرخواهانه كه عوايدش به بابك معصومي و محمد پارسا اختصاص داشت، ديدن كردند
                thanx payam jan, saw it on IRIB news.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  do u remember the team under rene simoez?? i think it was asian games??
                  we lost in the semis to qatar 2 -0.
                  i think it was in that tourney maziar zareh scored 2 beautiful long range cannon balls, borhani was about to score on an empty goal and then stopped the ball on the line, turned around and called his team mates to start celebrating (and apparently, the chinese fans thought he was taunting them) and roudbarian gave one of his usual sooties and maldives scored on us??
                  we came third in that tourney, kolahkaj scored for us in extra time against the koreans if i remember correctly.
                  in that tourney, there was a left footed player behshad yavarzadeh, tall and big, number 6 i think, who was originally a starter but slowly became a sub and i think kolahkaj got a starting spot...
                  he played for esteghlal 2 seasons back, the season when marfavi was the coach and ghalenoi TM coach.
                  yes i liked yavarzadeh back then, but he faded away after those games...

Comment

(sorry just felt like posting this)
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

(sorry just felt like posting this)
                      maaaan chakeraaaaaaam ajab feelinget hal dad dadash

Comment

I read this today in few media.
                        I hope it's not true but looks like there's a problem between Vaez and Ashtiani:

پس از جلسه امروز مديرعامل و سرمربي

باشگاه استقلال استعفاي قلعه نويي را تكذيب كرد

خبرگزاري فارس: با برگزاري جلسه بين مديرعامل و سرمربي تيم فوتبال استقلال، اين باشگاه استعفاي قلعه*نويي را تكذيب كرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، در پي انتشار شايعه استعفاي امير قلعه نويي از سرمربيگري استقلال و بروز اختلاف با واعظ آشتياني، اين موضوع را باشگاه تكذيب كرد.
                        امروز صبح طبق روال هر هفته، امير قلعه نويي با واعظ آشتياني جلسه دو نفره اي را برگزار كرد كه محور بحث، شايعه استعفاي سرمربي بود.
                        استقلال به طور رسمي اين خبر را تكذيب كرد و مديرعامل اين تيم نيز از قلعه نويي خواست فقط به بازي هفته پانزدهم مقابل فولاد فكر كند.
                        سرمربي آبي پوشان نيز تاكيد كرد انتشار اين شايعه براي برهم زدن آرامش استقلال است و قصد دارد اين تيم را به قهرماني در ليگ برتر و ليگ قهرمانان آسيا برساند
                        sigpic
                        WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

The Brazilian striker has landed Iran today's morning:

با تاخير در زمان ورود

يك بازيكن برزيلي استقلال وارد تهران شد

خبرگزاري فارس: در حالي كه قرار بود دو بازيكن برزيلي بامداد امروز وارد تهران شوند، يكي از آنها ساعاتي قبل وارد تهران شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، شركت وب ساكر يكي از دو بازيكن برزيلي مورد تاييد رضا رجبي، آناليزور استقلال را با تاخير روانه تهران كرد.
                          فابيو والا، بازيكني است كه گفته مي شود به نسبت بازيكن ديگر، در شرايط بهتري قرار دارد و به همين دليل، مقدمات حضور او فراهم شده است.
                          اين بازيكن برزيلي با تاخير در پرواز، ساعاتي قبل در حالي وارد تهران شد كه رضا رجبي قبلا عنوان كرده بود با دو بازيكن براي حضور در تمرين به توافق رسيده است.
                          اين بازيكن اكنون در هتل المپيك اقامت دارد و امروز عصر هم در تمرين اين تيم شركت نمي كند.
                          وي در صورتي در تمرين حاضر مي شود كه ابتدا در مذاكره با مسئولان باشگاه به توافق برسد و در تست فني شركت كند.
                          sigpic
                          WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

I read this today in few media.
                            I hope it's not true but looks like there's a problem between Vaez and Ashtiani:

پس از جلسه امروز مديرعامل و سرمربي

باشگاه استقلال استعفاي قلعه نويي را تكذيب كرد

خبرگزاري فارس: با برگزاري جلسه بين مديرعامل و سرمربي تيم فوتبال استقلال، اين باشگاه استعفاي قلعه*نويي را تكذيب كرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، در پي انتشار شايعه استعفاي امير قلعه نويي از سرمربيگري استقلال و بروز اختلاف با واعظ آشتياني، اين موضوع را باشگاه تكذيب كرد.
                            امروز صبح طبق روال هر هفته، امير قلعه نويي با واعظ آشتياني جلسه دو نفره اي را برگزار كرد كه محور بحث، شايعه استعفاي سرمربي بود.
                            استقلال به طور رسمي اين خبر را تكذيب كرد و مديرعامل اين تيم نيز از قلعه نويي خواست فقط به بازي هفته پانزدهم مقابل فولاد فكر كند.
                            سرمربي آبي پوشان نيز تاكيد كرد انتشار اين شايعه براي برهم زدن آرامش استقلال است و قصد دارد اين تيم را به قهرماني در ليگ برتر و ليگ قهرمانان آسيا برساند
                            Vaez Ashtiani is one person

Comment

^
                              he meant vaez ashtiani and amir ghalenoi
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Jabari will undergo a Laser surgery and will be out for 4 more weeks:

مينيسك آسيب ديده است
                                نوروزي در گفت*وگو با ايسنا خبر داد:
                                "مجتبي جباري" جراحي ليزري مي*شود

1387/08/26
                                11-16-2008
                                16:28:33
                                8708-16245: كد خبر

پس از مشخص شدن نتيجه*ي MRI پاي مجتبي جباري، بازيكن استقلال جراحي ليزري خواهد شد.

"نوروزي" پزشك تيم استقلال تهران در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشي خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، اظهار كرد: پس از بررسي*هاي صورت گرفته طي دو هفته*ي گذشته و پس از فيزيوتراپي و همچنين گرفتن عكس رنگي و MRI از پاي مجتبي جباري متوجه شديم كه ضايعه*ي كوچكي در مينيسك پاي او وجود دارد.

وي افزود: شرايط به گونه*اي بود كه براي يك فردعادي مي*توانستيم فيزيوتراپي را هم تجويز كنيم اما، با توجه به شرايط مجتبي جباري تصميم گرفتيم تا يك عمل ليزري كوچك بر روي پاي وي انجام دهيم و بدين ترتيب جباري پس از انجام اين عمل چهار هفته از ميادين فوتبال به دور خواهد بود و پس از آن به تمرينات استقلال بازمي*گردد.
                                sigpic
                                WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Working...
                                X