No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL@ your comment about sheerfarhad posting correlation with SS result. You are a very teez dude. I like that.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      With my 20.000th post I just wanna say:

No matter what, Esteghlal hamishe too ghalbemooneh wa sarvare hameyeh longihast

ESTEGHLAL FOR LIFE!!

k00ngratz!

Comment

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

\/ look at these names:

/\ the team that got raped
          I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

SS won today, but Sepahan was a way better team. If SS going to play like this God have Merci on us.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

I'd say we were the superior team in the 1st half and Sepahan was in the 2nd, which is only natural since we had a comfortable win and moved back (which is a wrong thing to do btw).

It's normal that a team that is behind by 3 goals moves forward and creates more chances than the team that is leading and has moved back.

It was a sweet victory, but a draw would have been fair too imo.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I'd say we were the superior team in the 1st half and Sepahan was in the 2nd, which is only natural since we had a comfortable win and moved back (which is a wrong thing to do btw).
                It's normal that a team that is behind by 3 goals moves forward and creates more chances than the team that is leading and has moved back.
                we need to fix our playing style wen we leading and were ready to win the acl.
                sigpic

Comment

guys where can i get a SS jersey any chance i can get it online??
                  and wuts up wid the badge on the jersey it looks like a sticker.
                  sigpic

Comment

Amin Jaan;

I saw the game from 28th minute onward on line which was a torture with all buffering and all. But from what I saw even in the first half, Sepahan was all over SS. Mohammadi had a great day except the third goal. One ball was turned back by Louis on the goal line. If SS plays like this, I will be very worried. The only highlight was AmirAbadi who playing against Khosro Haydari but still had a very good day consistantly.

sigpic

Comment

my biggest worry with this team, even more than our 2 wings, is our fitness.
                      we are so pathetic and run out of stem by around 65th minute
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                        Amin Jaan;
                        I saw the game from 28th minute onward on line which was a torture with all buffering and all. But from what I saw even in the first half, Sepahan was all over SS. Mohammadi had a great day except the third goal. One ball was turned back by Louis on the goal line. If SS plays like this, I will be very worried. The only highlight was AmirAbadi who playing against Khosro Haydari but still had a very good day consistantly.
                        Ali jaan, no it was almost all Esteghlal in the 1st half; of course Sepahan created 1-2 chances, but we had the game under control and basically outplayed them in the first 45 minutes. In the 2nd half we totally gave away the midfield and moved back (guess we'll never learn *sigh* ). With Enayati, Yanush and Toreh in the field in the 2nd half and all the other tall strong Sepahan players it was suicide to move back into our box so much.

We had no one in midfield to reach our fast forwards, we basically played the long ball to Majidi and Meydavoudi in the hope that they'd luckelly get to it and dribble their way to Sepahan's box.

Qn showed balls putting in 2 more forwards and taking out Aghili (he had not much choice anyway I guess) and we could and should have made them hurt even more if only we could have kept our midfield organized.

Anyway getting the 3 points at home was the most important thing, and I'm glad we did. I hope we've learned from this game!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by siavasharian View Post
                          \/ look at these names:

/\ the team that got raped
                          LOOOOOOL, indeed

Comment

Teymourian is about to join us it seems. Don't know what to think of it.

We already have Ashoubi, De Sosa, Rahmati; how many more DM's do we need?! I'd rather have a left or right winger instead.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Teymourian is about to join us it seems. Don't know what to think of it.

We already have Ashoubi, De Sosa, Rahmati; how many more DM's do we need?! I'd rather have a left or right winger instead.
                              Dadash, I'm not a fan of him either, but when I compare him to Ashoubi, De Soza and Rahmati, I say bring the guy in, and make him a starter. He played in the EPL for a long time, only the practices have given him the experience to be chosen above those 3.

Especially Ashoubi and Da Soza, shittiest buyings ever. With Ando, at least u know you have a strong player in the middle.

btw, which winger? Iranian wingers, we cant get them and foreign, after seeing that striker anderson, i say nevr mind, i rather try an omid player.

Comment

^ I always Ask myself What Happend with our younger Esteghlal players , which they won their league and demolished perspolised I remember . I mean come on none of them are good enough to make it to the IPL and play for esteghlal ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X