No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't if this has been posted here before or not, but in the honor of a great capitan who served his country and his club that he was so loyal to, with his heart and gheyrat......such geyrati players like him are not made in Iran anymore.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9_6VzAn-Lws
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

/\ I had seen the vid, but didn't post it. it gives me goosebumps

Khoda Negahdar

Comment

hey guys, while i was in iran i was gona go 2 the uhlsport shop and get a few ss and pp shirts to put on ebay or sell here, but i rly didnt have any time sorry guy

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
          I don't if this has been posted here before or not, but in the honor of a great capitan who served his country and his club that he was so loyal to, with his heart and gheyrat......such geyrati players like him are not made in Iran anymore.
          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9_6VzAn-Lws
          merci armin jan, but already seen it. repped anywayz.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

GREAT NEWS!!! remember the foreign striker I was telling you guys about? He's Portuguese, and according to wikipedia, he's consistent in one thing: finding the back of the net ! 33yrs old 1.88m tall. In 264 club games since '96, he's scored 104 goals (0.4 goals per game). He also has 4 national caps, in which he scored once against kuwait. Clubs he's played for in Portugal include:
            SL Benfica
            Real Betis
            Sporting Braga
            Boavista FC

Here's the isna link:

http://isna.ir/ISNA/NewsView.aspx?ID...1196259&Lang=P

and more info about him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo%C3%A3o_Tom%C3%A1s

I really hope he will deliver in esteghlal, and ishalla he'll solve our goal-scoring problems upfront

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Nanemorde az Benfica Shoroo kard, be Esteghlal resid

BTW what do you guys think of my new Sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                Nanemorde az Benfica Shoroo kard, be Esteghlal resid

BTW what do you guys think of my new Sig?
                noor mikhore too kalleye mansourian chesham aziat mishe lol.

seriously? kudos, great sig

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^lol
                  good sig kasra.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

How certain is it that this new striker will join?

His stats look promising!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                      GREAT NEWS!!! remember the foreign striker I was telling you guys about? He's Portuguese, and according to wikipedia, he's consistent in one thing: finding the back of the net ! 33yrs old 1.88m tall. In 264 club games since '96, he's scored 104 goals (0.4 goals per game). He also has 4 national caps, in which he scored once against kuwait. Clubs he's played for in Portugal include:
                      SL Benfica
                      Real Betis
                      Sporting Braga
                      Boavista FC

Here's the isna link:

http://isna.ir/ISNA/NewsView.aspx?ID...1196259&Lang=P

and more info about him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo%C3%A3o_Tom%C3%A1s

I really hope he will deliver in esteghlal, and ishalla he'll solve our goal-scoring problems upfront
                      thanx hassan jan.

fatollahzadeh confirmed it on navad day before yesterday. my only worry is this guy is 33 years old, so we shouldnt be expecting him to be that mobile.

and why didnt al rayan keep him or the coach not use him. i mean if he is a benched player in the qatari league....

also, im still worried. no matter how good this striker is, he is only 1 striker.
                      if he gets injured or suspended or leaves the club because of financial problems, we are basically screwed again.

however, its better than nothing and i definitely hope and can "chesh baste gheyb begam ke" he is better than alizadeh!

P.S. kasra, great sig! damet garm!!
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                        ~
                        Cyrus the Great
                        King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

/\ I had seen the vid, but didn't post it. it gives me goosebumps

Khoda Negahdar

Great sig, can I have it too?
                          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                            Great sig, can I have it too?
                            Sure.... Copy it

Comment

Bebinim emrooz too Akhoond City chi kar mikonim!!

Comment

Bebinim emrooz too Akhoond City chi kar mikonim!!
                                haha,nice one esteghlali dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X