اطلاعيه باشگاه استقلال در رابطه با آل*اسپورت
    تصوير هر دو پيش*قرارداد را منتشر مي*كنيم سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال
    1387/09/11
    12-01-2008
    16:55:12
    8709-07270: كد خبر

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
    سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

باشگاه استقلال تهران با انتشار اطلاعيه*اي توضيحاتي را پيرامون همكاري اين باشگاه با شركت آل اسپورت ارائه كرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا) در پي انتشار برخي مطالب پيرامون قرارداد باشگاه استقلال با شركت آل اسپورت به منظور تامين البسه*ي ورزشي اين تيم، روابط عمومي باشگاه استقلال در اطلاعيه*اي به جهت شفاف*سازي و تنوير افكار عمومي پيرامون پيش*قرارداد باشگاه* فرهنگي ورزشي استقلال با شركت آل اسپورت اعلام كرد: مبلغ پيش قراردادي كه در دوره*ي مديريت پيشين با شركت مزبور براي دو فصل منعقد شده 280 هزار دلار بوده است اما از آنجايي كه در دوره*ي مديريت فعلي يكي از شركت*هاي توليدي البسه*ي ورزشي به عنوان رقيبي جديد آماده*ي همكاري با باشگاه استقلال بوده است به همين دليل اميررضا واعظي آشتياني با توجه به نظر هيات مديره باشگاه كه در اين زمينه به وي اختيار تام داده است بر اساس صلاح و نفع باشگاه استقلال و با توجه به تجربيات خود در زمينه اقتصادي، بازرگاني و استفاده از ظرفيت*هاي بازاريابي پيش قراردادي را با شركت آل*اسپورت براي دو فصل به مبلغ 550 هزار دلار منعقد كرد.

در پي اين پيش قرارداد مبلغ توافق شده براي فصل اول 250 هزار دلار و در فصل آينده 300 هزار دلار خواهد بود.

در پايان اين اطلاعيه آمده است در صورت اظهار نظرهاي ناصحيح تصوير هر دو پيش*قرارداد توسط باشگاه استقلال منتشر مي*شود.

انتهاي پيام

Comment

Originally posted by IranJavidan View Post
      Bad News Blues, Fabio Bala has been rejected by the medical committee:

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
      سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

"فابيو بالا" در تست پزشكي باشگاه استقلال تهران رد شد.
      به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، پس از تاييد فني فابيوبالا از سوي سرمربي استقلال، اين بازيكن برزيلي در آزمايش پزشكي كه توسط گروه پزشكي باشگاه استقلال انجام شد، شركت كرد. اما اين گروه در گزارشي كه به مدير عامل باشگاه استقلال ارايه كرده فابيو بالا را تاييد نكرده است.
      انجام عمل جراحي به دليل مشكل رباط صليبي از جمله عوامل رد شدن بالا در تست پزشكي استقلال بوده است.
      وضعيت نهايي فابيو بالا در نشست واعظي آشتياني و امير قلعه*نويي مشخص مي*شود.
      انتهاي پيام

It says that GN has approved him technically, but the medical staff have rejected him based on their test results, and because of his previous surgeries on his robateh salibi, and other reasons not specified.

The final decision remains with the management and GN.

I personally think that it's too risky, and we should wait to see if Enayati can join us for the ACL, as Akbarpour, Borhani and Majidi are all doing fine for the moment. If Enayati can't come down, then obviously we'll go shopping for a decent striker.
      wit hsi price tag yes he is too risky..we probably could get a better player for amount of money that he is asking for

but wouldn't you think wit enayati it'll be too risky too.. i mean he is older then since his golden year wit SS.. how will we know he will bring the same stamina?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
        wit hsi price tag yes he is too risky..we probably could get a better player for amount of money that he is asking for

but wouldn't you think wit enayati it'll be too risky too.. i mean he is older then since his golden year wit SS.. how will we know he will bring the same stamina?
        true, I guess after watching him in training we could accurately decide about that, and given his motivation by returning to Azadi, he should have another year or two left in him.

I think it should be any striker's wish to play for Esteghlal, our midfield, when in top shape, makes it too easy for them to score.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Sorry guys, my computer has gone down on me, so I can't be as active as I'm normally.

I'm reading everything though on every little chance that I get and have watched our games too, so I hope I can give my analysis of them soon to come.

Dame hameyeh bachehayeh Abi-Rang garm!
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

okay sorry guys wasn't sure where i can ask this question but i'm just curious does anyone know if we can purchase this SS jacket anywhere?? like even in iran maybe??

MERCI IN ADVANCE

Comment

guys,,, wat happened regarding the sponsorship???

we havent got a sponsor yet???
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

okay sorry guys wasn't sure where i can ask this question but i'm just curious does anyone know if we can purchase this SS jacket anywhere?? like even in iran maybe??

MERCI IN ADVANCE
                ghormeh jan:

1) Es Es is not sponsored by Uhlsport any more!
                2) i have contacted Uhlsport about there jerseys and i didn't get much from them, they said contact the club .
                3) only one shop in the whole of iran sells Uhlsport stuff and that is in monireyeh and they only sell the jerseys, the jackets and warm ups are only for club use.
                4) im gona get my pp kit, pp jacket and a few other things from iran next week and the only reason is i know someone in the club so there getting me the stuff, that the only way u will ever get things like that.
                Last edited by Mr Pouya; 12-09-2008, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  ghormeh jan:
                  2) i have contacted Uhlsport about there jerseys and i didn't much from them, they said contact the club .
                  3) only one shop in the whole of iran sells Uhlsport stuff and that is in monireyeh and they only sell the jerseys, the jackets and warm ups are only for club use.
                  4) im gona get my pp kit, pp jacket and a few other things from iran next week and the only reason is i know someone in the club so there getting me the stuff, that the only way u will ever get things like that.
                  merci pooya jaan.

well my dad was in iran and he just came back. he looked everywhere and some fam members.. but as to know ppl i know wat u mean lol unfortunately i have contact wit someone from the dark side. most family members are pp fan anyway haha

oh well still happy that i got eses jerseys. better then nothing

Comment

merci pooya jaan.
                    well my dad was in iran and he just came back. he looked everywhere and some fam members.. but as to know ppl i know wat u mean lol unfortunately i have contact wit someone from the dark side. most family members are pp fan anyway haha
                    oh well still happy that i got eses jerseys. better then nothing
                    did you get ur eses jersey from moniriyeh??

Comment

did you get ur eses jersey from moniriyeh??
                      tell u the truth i have no F'ing clue where they got it from. i was just so happy to have my hands on my lil baby

Comment

the uhl one is beautiful mobarake.

roosh ghormeh sabzi narize!

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by IranJavidan View Post
                          the uhl one is beautiful mobarake.

roosh ghormeh sabzi narize!
                          merci aziz

LOOOL thats funny that you brought that up... couple of days ago i actually ALMOST like AAALMOST spilled some ghormeh sabzi on the jersey. i like dodged it haha it was close call

Comment

merci aziz

LOOOL thats funny that you brought that up... couple of days ago i actually ALMOST like AAALMOST spilled some ghormeh sabzi on the jersey. i like dodged it haha it was close call
                            wear the other one for mealtime or better yet, just use a long , that's what their intended use is for lmao.

Comment

eyval damet garm pooya jan!!
                              enjoy it man!!
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

ghormeh jan:

2) i have contacted Uhlsport about there jerseys and i didn't get much from them, they said contact the club .
                                Haji We're gonna get Uhlsport again, I think its after the mid-season break

Comment

Working...
                                X