No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, but I mean Kavehjaan, which 6 players?

the ones I cn think of:
    Maniei, Jabbari, Pouladi, Lotfi, ... and ...

Comment

borhani!

one down 5 to go

Comment

jabbari was playin alright...mansourian is legend but the subsititution made SS paralysed
        Turbo is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
          borhani!

one down 5 to go
          o yeah, Borhani, Shafiei, Lotfi, Jabbari, ... & ...

maniei and pouladi off the list

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
            o yeah, Borhani, Shafiei, Lotfi, Jabbari, ... & ...

maniei and pouladi off the list
            bro in my opinion i think jabbari has played better then borhani... i just hope it's not sadeghi, mansourian and navazi

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
              jabbari was playin alright...mansourian is legend but the subsititution made SS paralysed
              I agree, I have been saying this for two seasons, Jabbari is the GENERAL. He is the boss on our midfield, Imagine him along with Meysam Baoo. It wouldve been deadly. but I still dunno why he didn't sub Pouladi out. That guyy is NOWHERE near his form from last year.
              Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
              bro in my opinion i think jabbari has played better then borhani... i just hope it's not sadeghi, mansourian and navazi
              I agree, but did you see Jabbari's face? He had something on his face. laughing at Hejazi like, youre so stupid for taking me out.. ya feelin me?

Comment

Borhani is trying hard, it is not for lack of effort, he is trying too too hard. I don't know why when he kicks the ball at the net, he is blastiing is so hard.

He seems to be a very emotional guy, remember China's goal in Asian games!!!!. If only he can calm down a bit, he is a good forward, but right now, for Borhani a bit of chill is needed.

didn't see this game, but last game against Abu Muslim, Jabbari was non existant.
                Pooladi, Shafiee, Manyee, are a disastar now. Talebloo, sadeghi, Ghorbani play much less than the level they are capable of. Too sad when Navazi is our best player along with Ravankhah.

Hopefully EsEs Learns from this and next season they don't bring 8-10 untested players at this level to the club.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

Kasra, you still forgot to say (That GAAV lotfi)... you just said lotfi...
                  its not funny enough!

Comment

Originally posted by mak6889 View Post
                    Kasra, you still forgot to say (That GAAV lotfi)... you just said lotfi...
                    its not funny enough!
                    its not supposed to be funny....

Comment

leave Manei and Talebloo alone!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

lets not forget, Jabbari gave TWO assists today... Mojtaba SHIREEH

Comment

this is just STUPID!

Comment

هيات مديره باشگاه استقلال: حجازي براي كسب نتايج مطلوب تا نيم فصل*فرصت دارد

Nasser khan will remain till mid season
                            تهران ، خبرگزاري جمهوري اسلامي ‪۸۶/۰۸/۱۰‬
                            داخلي. ورزشي. فوتبال.

هيات مديره باشگاه فرهنگي ورزشي استقلال تهران به ناصر حجازي فرصت داد تا كادر فني تيم را ترميم و تاپايان نيم فصل نتايج قابل قبولي كسب كند.

به گزارش خبرنگار ايرنا، جلسه هيات مديره باشگاه استقلال ديشب از ساعت ‪۲۱‬تا‪ ۲۴‬برگزار شد و در پايان اين جلسه اعلام شد كه هيات مديره*باادامه حضور حجازي در پست سرمربيگري تيم استقلال موافق است.

به دنبال شكست ديشب استقلال برابر پيكان، برخي خبرها حكايت از بركناري ناصر حجازي داشت.

در اين جلسه علت نتيجه نگرفتن تيم استقلال و عملكرد ضعيف آن بحث شد و در پايان مقرر شد كه ناصر حجازي به كار خود تا پايان نيم فصل ادامه دهد و در صورتيكه بتواند نتايج قابل قبولي كسب كند، هيات مديره نظر مثبتي نسبت به ادامه فعاليت وي خواهد داشت.

همچنين در اين جلسه هيات مديره انتظار قبلي خود را كه قرار گرفتن تيم استقلال در پايان نيم فصل در رده*هاي اول تاسوم اعلام كرده بود، را پس گرفته و كسب نتايج قابل قبول را شرط ادامه حضور حجازي اعلام كرد.

حجازي بايد برنامه خود را براي تقويت وترميم كادر فني تيم ملي فوتبال استقلال تهران اعلام كند.

ديشب همچنين بازيكنان تيم*استقلال*بعدازشكست مقابل پيكان به دفتر باشگاه رفته*وضمن صحبت درباره علت كسب نتايج ضعيف ازسوي تيم وشكست آن*مقابل پيكان، مسووليت ناكامي*ها را برگردن گرفتند.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
                              its not supposed to be funny....
                              why not??
                              sounds funny to me...

Comment

Am not kidding when i say i belive Jabbari has the potentioal to become A World Class midfielder..

He is back from his injury and really playing some great soccer..
                                I hope he can transfer to Holland like he said at the end of the year

Comment

Working...
                                X