Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
    Wow...He is not fast??.....I think he is extremely fast compared to the likes of Hosseini and Aghili and even Nosrati....
    I think Sadeghi has a fair amount of speed on him....I dont know maybe something is wrong with my eyes but i think he is a Sublime defender in every aspect of the game including his speed.....I mean not as fast as Kaebi...But deffinatly faster then Bengar, Hosseini, Nosrati and Aghili...
    But as you said, Temper and Attitude.....
    But in his "GAME" ii really struggle to find anything i dislike about this man....
    i dunno if he is faster than aghilli and specially hosseini, i think no defender is slower than hosseini

but i think he is still slow like most of our CBs. nosrati's speed in my opinion is the speed our CB shoud atleast have for international standards. for asian standards, nosrati's speed is quite good.
    pejman montazeri is also fast relatively.

but anywayz, the speed isnt his biggest problem cos he can partially cover it with well time tackling and proper game reading and good positioning and marking. his attitude and his failure to control his temper and let his emotions take over him and make reckless fouls in dangerous situations is wat worries me the most.

he reminds me of bengar.

nevertheless, he is one of esteghlals main defenders and overall, im happy with his performance in esteghlal!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

fatollahzadeh on navad a few days back said inspite of ghalenoi going to to uzbekistan again, he will come back to esteghlal as he has already signed with esteghlal.

khabar varzeshi also reported ghalenoi saying he will come back to esteghlal to win the ACL.

----------------

khabar varzeshi also said that nosrati is 1 step away from esteghlal specially cos ghalenoi is a fan of nosrati.
      and khabar varzeshi insisted its readers to take this news seriously.

considering the confusing situation the perspolis management is in at the moment and many players looking for other teams or atleast talking with other teams and considering offers, this could be true.

frankly, i would like to see nosrati in esteghlal. he brings with himself immense international experience including worldcup experience, great speed to our defense line and leadership.

also, the fact that saeed lotfi on TV said while crying after championship he doesnt wanna leave all these fans but he has no choice (meaning he is gonna leave esteghlal most probably), this nosrati news could have some truth to it.

if we keep ghorbani, sadeghi, koushki and montazeri, it means we got 5 good CBs and we will need 2 -3 of them and probably have to bench some of them or get rid of them.

----------------------------------------

also in khabar varzeshi, alizadeh had said, if it wasnt for ghalenoi, i would forget about esteghlal for sure!
      yeki nist behesh bege, torokhoda bikhial sho and boro...
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

OMFG Nosrati in Esteghlal
        Last edited by Kasra.; 06-21-2008, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I hope Sadeghi goes to Europe....

Thats all am hoping for in Esteghlal at the moment...

On the other hand, Nosrati has been in good form this season...
          I dont kno why Esteghlal are complaining...

He did get a few red card's and did a few stupid things..
          But he scored good goals, And He did well in the back....

I hope he stay's in Persepolis

Comment

خبرگزاري فارس: سه بازيكن ليگ برتري از سه شهر مختلف، مد نظر كادر فني استقلال تهران قرار گرفته*اند.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، مسئولان باشگاه استقلال مذاكرات را با حسين كاظمي بازيكن تيم سپاهان، روح ا... بيگدلي از استقلال اهواز و مازيار زارع از ملوان انزلي انجام داده*اند.
            اين سه بازيكن مد نظر كادر فني تيم آبي پوشان تهراني هستند؛ اما هنوز هيچ قرار داد داخلي با آنها به امضا نرسيده است.
            مازيار زارع تنها در صورتي از تيم ملوان انزلي جدا خواهد شد كه محمد احمد زاده در اين تيم مربيگري نكند؛ اما اگر احمد زاده فصل آينده هدايت ملوان را بر عهده بگيرد او نيز در ليگ برتر هشتم در ملوان توپ خواهد زد

بعنوان نخستين قدم در فصل نقل و انتقالات صورت گرفت

قرار داد داخلي سه بازيكن با استقلال تهران

خبرگزاري فارس: باشگاه استقلال تهران با سه بازيكن قرار داد داخلي امضا كرده است.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، ابراهيم توره مهاجم فصل گذشته تيم پيكان، خسرو حيدري هافبك تيم پاس همدان و علي حمودي بازيكن استقلال اهواز با مسئولان باشگاه استقلال تهران قرار داد داخلي امضا كردند.
            استقلال در ليگ برتر هفتم نتوانست توفيقي به دست بياورد؛ اما در جام حذفي قهرمان شد و به همراه پرسپوليس در ليگ قهرمانان آسيا حضور خواهد داشت.

Comment

Ali Hamoodi, Khosro Heydari and Ebrahim Tore, very good players

Also Bigdeli and Kazemi are needed

Comment

I am pretty sure Bigdeli has joined Mes Kerman....

Other then that Ebrahim Tore would be a sublime signing upfront...
                Need such a striker for AFC CL.....

Hejazi was just plain stupid to not accept him in the 1st place...

Comment

how come there is no news about bao?? we really need his creativity!!
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    how come there is no news about bao?? we really need his creativity!!
                    i just read on isna that he signed with abu moslem.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

nooo
                      i did rather have him than pooladi!
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

I Luv Esteghlal!

Comment

Can someone tell me how come ESES won that big cup. what was it? and how did they get it after so man losses?
                          I just saw a best of where some players were crying. Galenoie went to the locker room followed by a mollah and he was praying and then he put is socks in his pocket.
                          He came back on the field and they all started praying!!!!!!
                          no respect whatsoever for religion. They need to stop bringing the mosque on the field. it's ridiculous and insulting for those who have faith.
                          Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by FarFar View Post
                            I Luv Esteghlal!
                            but u love abumoslem more
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                              Can someone tell me how come ESES won that big cup. what was it? and how did they get it after so man losses?
                              I just saw a best of where some players were crying. Galenoie went to the locker room followed by a mollah and he was praying and then he put is socks in his pocket.
                              He came back on the field and they all started praying!!!!!!
                              no respect whatsoever for religion. They need to stop bringing the mosque on the field. it's ridiculous and insulting for those who have faith.
                              it was the hazfi cup.
                              every year, 2 tournaments are held in iran. one is the league where every team plays every other team twice (home and away).
                              the other tournament is a hazfi cup. as the name suggests, its a knockout tournament.
                              teams are drawn randomly and play 1 game against each other. winner proceeds to next round, loser is knocked out until 1 team wins the final.

perspolis won the league (the first cup i mentioned).
                              esteghlal won the hazfi (the second cup i mentioned).

the 2 tournaments are not related.

and until last year, since iran had 2 representatives for Asian Clubs Championship (ACL), the winner of the league and the winner of hazfi would participate in ACL.
                              but from this year, iran has got 4 representatives. so the first 3 teams from the league (perspolis, sepahan and saba battery) and the winner of hazfi (esteghlal) will go to ACL.
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

ok. what was all the show though?
                                Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Working...
                                X