No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in iran, its traditional that the captain is the player with the longest history in the team, so i guess it would be mansourian, then navazi, then ghorbani. im pretty sure that that's how its also gonna work throughout the season. imo mansourian makes a great captain. hes very popular, has the necassary experience, and of course, bozorgtare teame so the youngster would look up to him. but he's not a 90 minute player. i definitely wouldnt pick talebloo cuz i simply dont see it in him; and jabbari needs more experience imo.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
      in iran, its traditional that the captain is the player with the longest history in the team, so i guess it would be mansourian, then navazi, then ghorbani. im pretty sure that that's how its also gonna work throughout the season. imo mansourian makes a great captain. hes very popular, has the necassary experience, and of course, bozorgtare teame so the youngster would look up to him. but he's not a 90 minute player. i definitely wouldnt pick talebloo cuz i simply dont see it in him; and jabbari needs more experience imo.
      but then again, wont you pick the player who has served esteghlal the most in the last 5 seasons (in minutes) and who plays every match 90 minutes, if nothing unusual happens... ???

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
        but then again, wont you pick the player who has served esteghlal the most in the last 5 seasons (in minutes) and who plays every match 90 minutes, if nothing unusual happens... ???
        well, i wouldnt mind having mansourian as the captain when he's on the pitch, but you're right; when he's off, id say ghorbani's ok. but if navazi plays the full match this season, i still think he's gonna be captain after mansourian.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
          well, i wouldnt mind having mansourian as the captain when he's on the pitch, but you're right; when he's off, id say ghorbani's ok. but if navazi plays the full match this season, i still think he's gonna be captain after mansourian.
          Hmmz, I think Ghorbani deserves it more than Navazi, he never left us, plays with whole his heart, and is a great leader. On the other hand, Navazi is a good player too, and nothing will take his love from Esteghlal away, but I think Ghorbani is a better leader than Navazi...

Comment

indeed, this is one of our major flaws right now, we got no leader in the team and very limited experience, the squad is very young.

besides mansourian, i dont see any other player who can really be a leader for teh rest of the team. neither navazi nor ghorbani have the strong character and charisma to be the leader.
            amirabadi too isnt good enough.

i really dunno who to pick after mansourian, but maybe jabbari simply because he is the architect of the team and he is esteghlals best player, so automatically players look upto him, like zidane in france.
            although jabbari isnt that much of a leader himself, but better than the rest of the players.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              indeed, this is one of our major flaws right now, we got no leader in the team and very limited experience, the squad is very young.

besides mansourian, i dont see any other player who can really be a leader for teh rest of the team. neither navazi nor ghorbani have the strong character and charisma to be the leader.
              amirabadi too isnt good enough.

i really dunno who to pick after mansourian, but maybe jabbari simply because he is the architect of the team and he is esteghlals best player, so automatically players look upto him, like zidane in france.
              although jabbari isnt that much of a leader himself, but better than the rest of the players.
              I thing that Ghorbani has strong character and charisma to be a leader, more than Navazi and Jabbari. I think if we give the Captainband to Jabbari (as the main captain), there will be too much pressure on him, which will screw his gameplay. IMO, it should be Mansourian (when he is in), Ghorbani, Navazi, Jabbari

Comment

Esteghlal today played another friendly. When I talked to Tehran they were up 2-0 and Shafie scored ? Anyone has more news? The opposition was a first divison or a second division team I think. My cousin was watchign the game and he told me the Macedonian guy "Orsoovitch" is pretty good. Supposedly he is very thin but a real fighter in DM (of course too early to judge based on one game only).
                Last edited by Ali Chicago; 08-14-2007, 09:27 AM. Reason: Edited the goal scorer
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

salam kasra and the guys i guessu don't come to the other thread anymore because u don't want to give points to PP. Kasra maybe we should be sending that letter soon.
                  Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Aight,, I need to finish it soon...

Comment

ok jig

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                        ok jig
                        Ill let you know when it's finished

Comment

bashe kasra gol

Comment

This article is very interesting. It says that we should not expect to see the Jabbari of 5th IPL, right back on track. We should see him get in form slowly and not put too much pressure on him, or he might get injured AGAIN

مجتبی آرام آرام شروع کند

این روزها مجتبی جباری یکی از منظم ترین بازیکنان استقلال محسوب می شود وبا انگیزه ای مثال زدنی تمرینات خود را دنبال می کند جباری هر روز تمرینات را به خوبی انجام داده وگوش به فرمان حجازی است تا دستورات او را در زمین پیاده کند.این مساله باعث امیدواری ما وتمام هواداران استقلال است اما یک نکته بسیار مهم را نباید از خاطر برد زیرا عدم توجه به این مساله مشکلات عدیده ای را برای جباری واستقلال درست می کند .مجتبی تازه از بند مصدومیت خلاص شده وسرشار از انگیزه است اما نباید فراموش کنیم که اگر فشاری بیش از حد بر وی وارد شود واو را برای بازگشت به روزهای اوج تحت فشار بگذاریم نه تنها نتیجه خوبی عایدمان نمی شود بلکه احتمال بروز آسیب دیدگی مجدد او نیز به طرز قابل ملاحظه ای افزایش خواهد یافت .بنابراین نباید در هفته های اول از مجتبی توقع داشته باشیم که مانند روزهای اوج خود در لیگ پنجم مدافعان حریف را اسیر خود کند .مطمئن باشید جباری با گذشت زمان دوباره به همان بازیکن ایده آل بدل می شود.

Comment

Esteghlal beat ***ar 3-2. Esteghlal was up 2-0, but then it made a lot of changes. So Kousar scored 2 goals. Kind of scary to see a non IPL team can score 2 against EsEs.
                              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                                Esteghlal beat ***ar 3-2. Esteghlal was up 2-0, but then it made a lot of changes. So Kousar scored 2 goals. Kind of scary to see a non IPL team can score 2 against EsEs.
                                even fat and old people score goals on eses(honar....) now you dont expect 25 year old's to score on them??
                                ESES doesnt know how to play football.

Comment

Working...
                                X