Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
    Yes, but those are only 2 positions, that can easily be filled. At least you got a first capable guy for the given positions. We, on the other hand still lack the first capable guy for DM, RW, LW, LB and our first GK is injured every other game! We may have signed some players, but we've lost even more! It's like we sign someone and we loose 2 instead every day!
    afshin jan, u guys got pejman nouri who many consider a candidate for TM LB position which means there arent many LBs better than nouri around in iran.

badamaki renewed with u guys and he used to play RM for u guys.

left midfield, u guysdont have an exact left footed player as far as i know but u guys signed mohammad mansouri, petrovic and badamaki again and i think u guys will get nikbakht again. so ur situation is not bad in the midfield except for DM maybe which we have the same problem.

u guys can play bagheri there i guess and aliabadi is trying to get ashoubi back for u guys. even if he doesnt, karim bagheri is still good there.

ur GK situation is definitely better than ours u got 1 TM GK so do we. but u guys got 2 good backups - 1 who has ACL experience and can be considered TM B GK and the other, considered a GK prospect in iran while we have ashkan namdari from sanaye arak!

i think our teams both have problems in DM position as the key problem with 1 reliable DM only.
    while we have problems with GK as well, u guys might have some problems with ur defense line which doesnt look that deep and strong for perspolis.

Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      borhani's defensive abilities is extremely poor to play in midfield, so ban me plz
      lol just because it's you I'll give you a 1.5 month discount. But you say he is extremely poor in defense, then what about Ravankhah, I don't think anybody is worse than him.
      Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
      Ashoubi, Elong, Kaebi, Roudbarian, Mate, most probably Aghei and Nosrati.
      well that's a hell of a list. But where have Elong, Mate, Aghaei and Roudbarian been gone to?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        lol just because it's you I'll give you a 1.5 month discount. But you say he is extremely poor in defense, then what about Ravankhah, I don't think anybody is worse than him.
        thats exactly why i dont wanna put ravankhah as a winger (which u suggested) either although he runs his ass off up and down. i used players like heydari and beygzadeh instead.

borhani can play in the 3-4-3 position where i had put ravankhah but i would prefer ravankhah over him.

P.S. thanx for the discount
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Good Idea Ali jaan, I agree with it. but then again for what do we have Hossein Kazemi?

BTW I really think we should put Borhani in our midfield line, the kid has talent, speed and technique, it's just that he can't score. So based on that he would be a great wingmidfielder, do you guys agree or disagree. WHO WANTS A 2- MONTH BAN ?
          Hossein Kazemi is our DM. Akbari will be the playmaker and not a DM, but still participate in defensive duties as well.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

....?
            Ravankhah is only 22 or 23. If he doesn't get injured and has a good coach, he will be one of the best midfiedlers in Iran. His physical conditioning is top notch, I bet he runs every gams as much as a European player. His offensive transition speed is great. He tends to peneterrate behind the 18 yard and then turn back (that is the only thing I see wrong with him, rather than crossing the ball, or even trying to beat his direct man one on one). That is one area of the field that a player has to take chances (opponents 18 yard box).
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Enayati: a return to esteghlal is not possible (this season) because he has signed a contract with al nasr and doesnt wanna cancel it. he says he is only training with esteghlal to keep his body fit and there has been no talks between esteghlal officials and him. luka bonacic has heavy training schedules and he doesnt wanna start with heavy training.

اخبار استقلال : عنايتي: امكان بازگشتم به استقلال وجود ندارد

عنايتي: امكان بازگشتم به استقلال وجود ندارد

Jul 08,2008 ParsFootball News Agency
                small font medium font large font
                خبرگزاری فوتبال ایران پارس فوتبال دات کام

مهاجم ايراني تيم فوتبال النصر گفت: امكان بازگشت من به تيم استقلال وجود ندارد و نمي*توانم پيراهن اين تيم را بپوشم.
                رضا عنايتي در مورد اينكه گفته مي*شود و مسئولان باشگاه استقلال در صدد هستند وي را به اين تيم بازگردانند، اظهار داشت: مطمئن باشيد تا يك سال آينده درباره حضور دوباره*ام در استقلال اتفاقي نمي*افتد چون قراردادم با النصر ثبت شده و حاضر به فسخ آن هم نيستند.
                وي كه ديروز در تمرين آبي پوشان شركت كرده بود، ادامه داد: حضور من در تمرين صرفا براي حفظ آمادگي بدني ام است. تمرينات بدنسازي لوكا بوناچيچ سنگين است و نمي*خواهم با شروع آن افت كرده باشم.
                مهاجم النصر عنوان كرد: تا كنون حتي يك صحبت ساده هم با مسئولان و مربيان استقلال براي بازگشت نداشتم. قلعه نويي هميشه به من لطف داشته؛ اما اين فصل نمي*توانم در اين تيم باشم.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

marfavi is attending the coaching classes of Rutemoller as well and he thinks they are very good. they had to attend perspolis training camp as part of the class and he says peyrovani handled the training session well and perspolis training was good.
                  he said he had 1 offer from sanaye arak but it was too far for him. there is nothing about him coming back to esteghlal yet.

اخبار استقلال : صمد مرفاوي: هنوز حضورم دراستقلال قطعي نشده است

صمد مرفاوي: هنوز حضورم دراستقلال قطعي نشده است

صمد مرفاوي گفت: هنوز حضورم در كادر فني تيم استقلال قطعي نشده است.

صمد مرفاوي در رابطه با بازگشت*اش به تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران گفت: اتفاق خاصي نيافتاده است و من نيز در اين باره خبر خاصي ندارم.
                  وي افزود: از تيم ديگري نيز پيشنهاد ندارم و بحث تيم صنايع اراك نيز بود، كه به دليل دوري مسافت پيشنهاد اين تيم را قبول نكردم.
                  صمد مرفاوي درباره*ي شركت در دوره*هاي مربيگري حرفه*اي نيز گفت: اين كلاس*ها در سطح بسيار خوبي برگزار مي*شود و بهترين مربيان ايران در اين كلاس*ها حضور دارند. ضمن آن*كه مدرس حرفه*اي چون "روته مولر" نيز در اين كلاس حضور دارد كه ما از نكات بسيار خوب و فني كه او به ما مي*آموزد استفاده مي*كنيم.
                  مربي سابق تيم استقلال تهران درباره*ي حضور در تمرينات تيم پرسپوليس نيز گفت: به هر حال حضور در تمرين تيم پرسپوليس نيز بخشي از كلاس*هاي دوره*ي حرفه*اي بود و به همين دليل امروز به اينجا آمديم. تمرينات پرسپوليس بسيار خوب برگزار شد و افشين پيرواني توانست به خوبي تمرين را اداره كند.
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

mes kerman headcoach says amir hossein sadeghi will be their last purchase of the transfer period. apparently first they were lookign for frank atso from abumoslem but they didnt reach to an agreement financially, so they negotiated with sadeghi and apparently sadeghi arrived kerman today to sing with him in the coming days?

اخبار استقلال : صادقي آخرين خريد مس كرمان؟ امیر حسین صادقی امروز با مس می بندد؟!

صادقي آخرين خريد مس كرمان؟ امیر حسین صادقی امروز با مس می بندد؟!

سرپرست تيم فوتبال مس كرمان گفت: مدافع تيم استقلال تهران آخرين خريد ما در فصل نقل و انتقالات است.
                    رضا يوسف پور اظهار داشت: ابتدا با فرانك آتسو مدافع تيم ابومسلم وارد مذاكره شديم؛ اما از نظر مالي با او به توافق نرسيديم.
                    وي افزود: امروز مذاكراتي را با اميرحسين صادقي انجام داديم و وی با پرواز ساعت 18 به كرمان آمد تا روز آينده قرارداد اين بازيكن ثبت شود.
                    سرپرست مس تاكيد كرد: با جذب اين مدافع كار باشگاه در فصل نقل و انتقالات به پايان مي*رسد.
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^^^there is a lot of conflicting news on iranian sports press, one saying atuso has already signed a contract while others are saying sadighi has signed a contract, i guess we will not know until season begins!!!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

I thought Sadeghi was a blue. I don't think he should leave SS now. It's stupid of him. Why do all iranian players want to move away from a club when the club qualifies to ACL?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                          I thought Sadeghi was a blue. I don't think he should leave SS now. It's stupid of him. Why do all iranian players want to move away from a club when the club qualifies to ACL?
                          Exactly, another one of those things when the now famous words "only in Iran" applies. But it's probably got to do with iranian players being "naz o atfari", when they win something with a team, as a team, their typical iranian individualist mentality awakens and think they as individuals should be treated differently, seeing themselves as the main contributing factor for the win. Iranian players, unfortunately, don't see further than the tip of their own noses.
                          HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                          you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Yashar bro I first thought Parsfootball is a good "source", but in the last few days I found out they are VERY tokhmi

Comment

Sadeghi is officially kerman player
                              صادقی رسما به تیم مس کرمان پیوست
                              مدافع فصل گذشته تیم فوتبال استقلال تهران با عقد قراردادی یکساله که دقایقی پیش در هیئت فوتبال استان کرمان به ثبت رسید به عضویت تیم مس این شهر درآمد.

به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، امیرحسین صادقی پس از بی نتیجه ماندن مذاکراتش با باشگاه استقلال تهران، از صبح امروز با مسئولان باشگاه مس کرمان وارد مذاکره شد که این گفتگوها در نهایت منجر به عقد قرارداد وی با این باشگاه کرمانی شد.

صادقی دقایقی پیش با حضور در هیئت فوتبال استان کرمان قرارداد یکساله خود با باشگاه مس را به ثبت رساند تا رسما به عضویت این تیم کرمانی درآید.

پیش از بازیکنانی چون محمد نوازی، حسین کوشکی، محسن بیاتی نیا، سعید لطفی نیز از تیم استقلال جدا شده بودند

Comment

i dont understand? did he have beef with someone for doing that? im sure his spot would've been kept in the lineup since he's one of iran's best CBs. and playing in the acl would've only meant more exposure and better opportunities for his future.

what's going on in his head?!?

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X