Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Mod............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dubxl152
    replied
    Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    Babak Jaan,
    I didn't take your post in a bad way. You and Behzad khan are right to ask me to be responsible and take an allegation like this seriously. I did my best to verify this information before I post that thread. I am not god and even perfect, I had this information and was waiting for certain number of dobule checks before publishing it. I witness god, I realize this is not a childish play and signifcance of such an accusation. I am as humanly is possible sure though these are the same people. If I am wrong, I have no fear to come and appolgize and even pay penalties in any form to Mr. Ajoorloo for damages to him. But there are evidences, picutures of him during the Galindopol's visit in Evin even and his picture recently with Habib Kashani "current CEO of Perspolice".
    It is no secret that many of the Evin tourtuerers have high posts in Iran. Another Example of Hossein Shariatmadri that now runs Kayhan. Shariatmadari even mentioned that with honor that he created "Tavab" in Evin. Tavab were former political prisoners who chanted side in prison ususallyu under pressure, duress and toruture. They were spying/reporting on other prisoners who were in prison. They even participated in intergation and Tazeer " Whipping of prisoners. Tavabs were sitting in the Sepah Patrols and drove randomly in the streets to see former politically active people and show them to Sepah and Dadsetani people, so they can arrest the formerly politically active person. Of course Sharyatmadari never mentioned the methods he used to make a political prisoner a "Tavab".
    Nokaretam dadash, i will look up some of these names you have provided and see if i can compile some pictures .......thanks for the intel. this topic is the kind of topic which makes you nauseous, i want to ignore it and think about something else but i cant............ Evin is the longest standing monmument to torture which bridges revoulution & government, i hope and pray that i see it burnt to thr ground within my lifetime.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Dear:
    Ali Chicago is nice guy but in this case is simply misinformed.



    If it become between Basijis and white collars , Basijis will be elected.
    If it become between Basijis Ajorlu and Katiraei, Katiraei will be elected.
    Indeed if Katiraei is the candidate, consider him new IFF chief. Farahani is trying hard to squeeze in one or two worthless reformers as a candidate, he will fail.
    P.S. nakhoda Afzali was spy for KGB and arrested red handed, there were no need of any torture in his case , Once arrested he volunteered more than expected of a commie He asked for forgiveness before execution..
    May God forgive his sins and treachery?


    I have respected you for your posts but with all the respect only a guy from Dadsetani or Sepah talked like this about political prisoners. But I don't want to turn this to a political back and forth. In this case I am really disappointed that you miss the main point.

    First of all this post wasn't about certain political Party and certain prisoner. It was about a tortuerer who will potentially can lead aN Iranian NGO (non gevernemental Organization) in front of the whole world.. I don't see how from this you miss the main point and starting to redecule the victims not the murderers.
    BTW, you youself suggested that you are young and weren't in Evin. So may I suggest that you don't beleive what you hear a prisoner (specailly a political one) supposedly confesses to. If you yourself are hung from your wrists for half an hour or take (Ghapooni), you will confess to "anything" and I mean "Anything", they tell you. Not to mention blindfolded for months or being put in Grave "Ghabr" in Ghoohar Dasht, or whipped so called "tazzeer".

    Until when do we want to blame the victims of torture for being spy fo this or that country or being so called "khaen"?
    Let me refresh your mind. Saeede Seerjani the famous writeran old man was brough on TV and confessed he has done Lavat. What about that cartoonist who was brought to TV and made confessions? Hashemi "Montazaeri's son in law" who uncoverd Mc Farlin's trip to Tehran was brought on TV and supposedly "confessed" to a lot of "things". Only in a god damn country like Iran the victim of the torture will be rediculed and will be labed spy and "fifth column".

    Based on my own dealings with these bastards, they didn't have anything about me. Just my words that their spies had told them. The accused me of being Pro Shah, Mojahed, Paykar, Dookhtar Baaz, drug dealer and a lot fo things. They wanted to find the so called Madrak from my own confessions. Thank god I wasn't anyone famous, otherwise they would have insisted and I am sure, I would have confessed, to may of the same so called "Crimes" or even all of them, if I had to, to get away from whipping or Ghabr. After months one of the interogators saw me and asked me why I am still there. I realized I have been cleared by him, but the bastards kept me there to bother me more.

    Since you say you are young and never been in Evin, Before coming here and insulting political prisoners (regardless of their political affiliation), I suggest you read the books written by former political prisoners. Radio Farda has an interveiw with this former Mojahedeen supporter at their site. Listen to it and (I hope) then you resepct political prisoners all of them from all stripes Teemsar Rahimi former Miliatry goverener of Tehran to Leftist or rightist, Bahai, Darveesh, whoever more. In Iran no one should be put in the jail for their beleif.

    P.S. " Ghabr" Grave was one of the worst form of tortures, I personally haven't experienced that, but many of my people I know told me about it which was very customery specially against Mojahed political prisoners "their girls specially since girls typically are more afraid of the dark" in Ghohar Dasht. In Ghabr, they basically bury you in the ground like a grave, in a box, you can't move or anything, as if you are in your grave.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
    Ali Jan i personally dont see why it was closed because you are correct it was football related, ie: direct relation to the upcoming IFF elections. But on the same token, dadash i say this with all due respect, shoma az man bozorgtari, have more experience and have seen done things i cant even dream of yet. so please dont take this in a negative way or as a personal attack. Dadash your post was very informative, it was an intresting read and it certainly made me think.... it fostered visions of a TM run like iraqs was under saddams "bastard i hope he rots in hell" son. Regardless of the emotions it stired within me and the duty i felt to inform all my fellow iranians. i had to keep my sense of civil duty in check because your post though informative lacked concrete evidence, Ali Jan my response to that thread was if you could please provide us with some concrete evidence i.e. picture comparison, article....etc. Without those things if i went and spread your information be it true or not without i would be no different than Ala, a conspiracy theorist which lack of evidence to back my claims.
    The difference between your info and the conspiracy theorys that are constantly posted is that you Ali Jan as a member are respected for your qulaity posts, intellect and life experience people know that you wouldnt just post bs. I personally would like to hear more about this and see if we can either A find evidence to prove it or B find evidence to refute it and that is the basis of why i think the thread should have stayed open.
    Babak Jaan,


    I didn't take your post in a bad way. You and Behzad khan are right to ask me to be responsible and take an allegation like this seriously. I did my best to verify this information before I post that thread. I am not god and even perfect, I had this information and was waiting for certain number of dobule checks before publishing it. I witness god, I realize this is not a childish play and signifcance of such an accusation. I am as humanly is possible sure though these are the same people. If I am wrong, I have no fear to come and appolgize and even pay penalties in any form to Mr. Ajoorloo for damages to him. But there are evidences, picutures of him during the Galindopol's visit in Evin even and his picture recently with Habib Kashani "current CEO of Perspolice".

    It is no secret that many of the Evin tourtuerers have high posts in Iran. Another Example of Hossein Shariatmadri that now runs Kayhan. Shariatmadari even mentioned that with honor that he created "Tavab" in Evin. Tavab were former political prisoners who chanted side in prison ususallyu under pressure, duress and toruture. They were spying/reporting on other prisoners who were in prison. They even participated in intergation and Tazeer " Whipping of prisoners. Tavabs were sitting in the Sepah Patrols and drove randomly in the streets to see former politically active people and show them to Sepah and Dadsetani people, so they can arrest the formerly politically active person. Of course Sharyatmadari never mentioned the methods he used to make a political prisoner a "Tavab".

    Leave a comment:


  • Dubxl152
    replied
    Ali Jan i personally dont see why it was closed because you are correct it was football related, ie: direct relation to the upcoming IFF elections. But on the same token, dadash i say this with all due respect, shoma az man bozorgtari, have more experience and have seen done things i cant even dream of yet. so please dont take this in a negative way or as a personal attack. Dadash your post was very informative, it was an intresting read and it certainly made me think.... it fostered visions of a TM run like iraqs was under saddams "bastard i hope he rots in hell" son. Regardless of the emotions it stired within me and the duty i felt to inform all my fellow iranians. i had to keep my sense of civil duty in check because your post though informative lacked concrete evidence, Ali Jan my response to that thread was if you could please provide us with some concrete evidence i.e. picture comparison, article....etc. Without those things if i went and spread your information be it true or not without i would be no different than Ala, a conspiracy theorist which lack of evidence to back his claims.

    The difference between your info and the conspiracy theorys that are constantly posted is that you Ali Jan as a member are respected for your qulaity posts, intellect and life experience people know that you wouldnt just post bs. I personally would like to hear more about this and see if we can either A find evidence to prove it or B find evidence to refute it and that is the basis of why i think the thread should have stayed open.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guru
    replied
    Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Membership of Afzali to underground secret military branch of Tudeh party is public knowledge, and your ignorant of such information public ally available does not constitute special privilege of me.
    You know perfectly well that I didn't mean that part when I said you must have inside information; and by that I didn't mean you were a prisoner either. I meant this part in particular:
    there were no need of any torture in his case , Once arrested he volunteered more than expected of a commie
    Only someone with inside information would know that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    Baba, If I came here and opened up a thread and said, QN used to be a bacheh Baz or an Executioner , wouldn't you or Ali chicago ask for proof?
    is that thread worth leaving open here?



    + means we expect more.. (at least as far as I have understood it!)
    There are pictures of him during the Galindoopool in Tehran back in late 80s. There was a piece on Radio Iran (that Ghaem Maghami ran in Los Angeles). A pasdar called and talked about other issues and in passing he talked about Lajevardi and Hajj Mojtaba Halwaii.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by gol_kuchik View Post
    I think as important as the accusation is, if infact Ajorloo is a candidate
    to head IFF. If he is a candidate, how do you propose (where do you
    propose) the evidence against him be presented, if the thread is closed?


    The topic is completely football relaed, and + forum would be a perfect
    place to discuss it, where people would hopefully give evidence in a
    logical fashion.

    My biggest fear is if the guy gets selected to head IFF, and people would
    say shut up and keep quiet because we dont want to undermine IFF, and
    prevent discussion about his past which is very relevant.
    That is all the purpose of the thread I opened for. I have nothing persoanl against Ajoorloo or trying to promote Afzali or Tudeh Party here. A murderer and someone who exectued prisoners won't be suitable to run a NGO (Non Govermental Organization).

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    Aziz, the + sign next to "Football" doesn't mean "other stuff".. It relates to the core members who are selected to this forum..

    I am surprised that you are asking me if I want Proof.. wouldn't you?

    Baba, If I came here and opened up a thread and said, QN used to be a bacheh Baz or an Executioner , wouldn't you or Ali chicago ask for proof?
    is that thread worth leaving open here?

    I am sure I could make a thread like that in the general forum and get away with it, but here if you make a claim (specially an accusation that big) the least that you are expected to do is to provide proof.

    and if it is a political thread then it shouldn't be here to begin with..

    + means we expect more.. (at least as far as I have understood it!)
    what part of accusation you want me to substantiate?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by The-Red View Post
    And back to the topic of discussion:
    I have heard similar things about Ajoorloo, and even though just because it is out there, it doesn't make it true, as they say; ta nabashad chizaki, mardom nagooyand chizha"...I mean since this ahmaghinejad guy has taken over, almost all institutions and government organizations have been infected by his kind of people and IFF is no different.
    Unfortunately the trend will continue and we will have nothing to say about it and it is the football that get hurt, the people of course.

    It is not rumors beleive me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Actually, I was the one that closed the thread with all due respect to Ali khan. As behazd jan mentioned here, it was a huge accusation without evidence. And not only that, It was more political than football related. I hope ali khan understand it. I'm waiting for more input about this. Nothing is finalized. I can re-open it if needed.
    Chakerim
    Ali

    I was away for couple of days and just got back, I am not sure what kind of proof you need for my claims. What do you need, I will try to provide. This is not about supporting or going againt Hezbe Tudeh or any organization. Donouncing Ajoorloo doesn't mean supporting Hezbe Tudeh. Denouncing Ajoorloo is donouncing Torture and dictatorship.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    I just came back from another business tripand see that the thread I opened is closed. I am sorry to say the least. I opened that thread not to use it as a propaganda pro or against anyone. Ajoorloo is being supported to run as teh next head of IFF. I am not clear about what Behzad Khan says as my "accusation without a shred of evidance".

    As for Hajj Mojtab Halwaii I have proof. Many friends of mine and to some degree I myself have felt the cosequences of behabvior this "Shekanjeh Chee". If he wants I can provide proof. As for the fact that Ajoorloo is the same Hajj Mojtaba Halwaii I have proof too. As for he is being supported to become next head of IFF I cant' give you proof in the form of paper signed by Ahmadi Nezhad and his croonies. But there are sufficient circumstancial eveidences to support my claim.

    Part of this is to prevent murderers like him to represent IFF as an NGO. If this isnt' football related, either I am missing something or someone please tell me how Ajoorloo being the next head of IFF isn't football related?

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Membership of Afzali to underground secret military branch of Tudeh party is public knowledge, and your ignorant of such information public ally available does not constitute special privilege of me.

    Confession of Khosru( Partovi's code name) , in addition to boxes of document confiscated from his safe secret house left no room for Nakhoda Afzali to play innocent. He thought he will never get caught or will be saved either by Russian or Ayat Khameneei (Hojat at the time). Afzali used to attend Namaze Shab!!! , few time with Hojat Khameei (Leader) and he was recommended by him for the Job!! , Well like rest of Tudeh crooks, Kianoori ,Amoooei, Tabari, Etemadezadeh..... All they confess and testified against each others..... Bunch of old farts.... May God forgive them all?
    No dear I have not been to Evin, too young at the time for evin but have a taste and experience of it here... where I reside.
    Very interesting !!!!!, I did not know all this, if it is true, ofcourse.....
    I suggest you , not to bank so much on Confessions done by this system ??
    Nor,should you believe,any one working with Tudeh ,is not innocent...
    they also got Hossain Fekri,for cooperation with Tudeh.......
    Compare to people working in this regim, tudeh followers, are ***** cats.

    Leave a comment:


  • St_Mark
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru View Post
    You seem to have first hand information from inside Evin.
    Membership of Afzali to underground secret military branch of Tudeh party is public knowledge, and your ignorant of such information public ally available does not constitute special privilege of me.
    Mehdi Partovi rear admiral Afzali’s”handler" in secret organization, elaborated on this subject on his own confession( Bazgashtegan be noor) that was broadcast by IRIB TV.
    Confession of Khosru( Partovi's code name) , in addition to boxes of document confiscated from his safe secret house left no room for Nakhoda Afzali to play innocent. He thought he will never get caught or will be saved either by Russian or Ayat Khameneei (Hojat at the time). Afzali used to attend Namaze Shab!!! , few time with Hojat Khameei (Leader) and he was recommended by him for the Job!! , Well like rest of Tudeh crooks, Kianoori ,Amoooei, Tabari, Etemadezadeh..... All they confess and testified against each others..... Bunch of old farts.... May God forgive them all?
    No dear I have not been to Evin, too young at the time for evin but have a taste and experience of it here... where I reside.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guru
    replied
    Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    P.S. nakhoda Afzali was spy for KGB and arrested red handed, there were no need of any torture in his case , Once arrested he volunteered more than expected of a commie He asked for forgiveness before execution..
    May God forgive his sins and treachery?
    You seem to have first hand information from inside Evin.

    Leave a comment:


  • St_Mark
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    not at all. no hard feelings at all..

    Ali Chicago knows enough about me to know that I respect him (we have talked before through PM about other issues).. so I am sure he is not going to take it the wrong way when I agree with the Mod for closing his thread..

    As I said before, I don't like to see threads closed in F+ and if they are, it would have been nice to see an explanation as to why it was closed (not a must, but just nice).. in that sense I agree with ZZ..

    let's move on.. Perspolis Sarvareh Esteghlaleh..
    Dear:
    Ali Chicago is nice guy but in this case is simply misinformed.



    If it become between Basijis and white collars , Basijis will be elected.
    If it become between Basijis Ajorlu and Katiraei, Katiraei will be elected.
    Indeed if Katiraei is the candidate, consider him new IFF chief. Farahani is trying hard to squeeze in one or two worthless reformers as a candidate, he will fail.
    P.S. nakhoda Afzali was spy for KGB and arrested red handed, there were no need of any torture in his case , Once arrested he volunteered more than expected of a commie He asked for forgiveness before execution..
    May God forgive his sins and treachery?

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X