Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Mod............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BehzadB
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    Behzad-B jaan.................
    I understand, your point well !!!!!!!!!!!But, you are not considering many points here..............
    1- We have seen more posts from Ali, and he is normaly not a propagandist.
    2-You need a proof ,comeing from IRI ?.........there is no proof for killing the froohars either.........
    3-football plus, means, there are some members who understand the value of Civilized,and democratic dialouge...and are allowed to speak,matters beyoung football,as well as football.
    4-In football Plus, in my opinion,if one is civilized and understand limitations, should be allowed to even go out of those ( limitations ), once in a while...because, in real civilized democratic exchanges, there are no absolutes !!,specialy,from some one who had no past ,of such acts.
    5- His time in prison, needs to be respected.
    I do understand the points you are making and that's why in my first post I stated that "I am not crazy about seeing threads closed down in F+"..

    As you can see, even right now our discussion is moving to the likes of Foroohars and IR and killings and torture of prisoners ..etc none of which are football related.. can you imagine where that thread would have gone?

    I am not saying that Ali's opinion or claims should not be discussed, it most certainly should be discussed and expressed, but there is a place for that and it's called the General Forum.. that's all

    If that thread was in General forum and had been closed , I would have had a problem with it too..

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    Aziz, the + sign next to "Football" doesn't mean "other stuff".. It relates to the core members who are selected to this forum..
    I am surprised that you are asking me if I want Proof.. wouldn't you?
    Baba, If I came here and opened up a thread and said, QN used to be a bacheh Baz or an Executioner , wouldn't you or Ali chicago ask for proof?
    is that thread worth leaving open here?
    I am sure I could make a thread like that in the general forum and get away with it, but here if you make a claim (specially an accusation that big) the least that you are expected to do is to provide proof.
    Behzad-B jaan.................
    I understand, your point well !!!!!!!!!!!But, you are not considering many points here..............
    1- We have seen more posts from Ali, and he is normaly not a propagandist.
    2-You need a proof ,comeing from IRI ?.........there is no proof for killing the froohars either.........
    3-football plus, means, there are some members who understand the value of Civilized,and democratic dialouge...and are allowed to speak,matters beyoung football,as well as football.
    4-In football Plus, in my opinion,if one is civilized and understand limitations, should be allowed to even go out of those ( limitations ), once in a while...because, in real civilized democratic exchanges, there are no absolutes !!,specialy,from some one who had no past ,of such acts.
    5- His time in prison, needs to be respected.

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    Behzad-B........e aziz........
    why,in all people, you say that /?
    This is not a football forum, it is a football + forum.......that means FOOTBALL PLUS somethingels !!, something that has to do with IFF...............
    Who are we supporting here ?
    You need proof ?......OK, do n't belive it...................why,it hearts you to see it ?
    Aziz, the + sign next to "Football" doesn't mean "other stuff".. It relates to the core members who are selected to this forum..

    I am surprised that you are asking me if I want Proof.. wouldn't you?

    Baba, If I came here and opened up a thread and said, QN used to be a bacheh Baz or an Executioner , wouldn't you or Ali chicago ask for proof?
    is that thread worth leaving open here?

    I am sure I could make a thread like that in the general forum and get away with it, but here if you make a claim (specially an accusation that big) the least that you are expected to do is to provide proof.

    and if it is a political thread then it shouldn't be here to begin with..

    + means we expect more.. (at least as far as I have understood it!)

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
    In my opinion, with all due respect to Ali Chicago, his post (thread) was not a football related subject and it was definitely a huge accusation without a shred of evidence..

    members such as Ali Chicago who are experienced and mature should know better than to start up a thread like that in F+.. maybe in General Forum


    Although I am not crazy about seeing threads closed down in F+, I just don't see why it should be left open.. I actually think it should be deleted altogether.

    that's just my opinion
    Behzad-B........e aziz........
    why,in all people, you say that /?
    This is not a football forum, it is a football + forum.......that means FOOTBALL PLUS somethingels !!, something that has to do with IFF...............
    Who are we supporting here ?
    You need proof ?......OK, do n't belive it...................why,it hearts you to see it ?
    Is that all you can do, for some one who spent part of his life in prison for you ?

    Leave a comment:


  • BehzadB
    replied
    In my opinion, with all due respect to Ali Chicago, his post (thread) was not a football related subject and it was definitely a huge accusation without a shred of evidence..

    members such as Ali Chicago who are experienced and mature should know better than to start up a thread like that in F+.. maybe in General Forum


    Although I am not crazy about seeing threads closed down in F+, I just don't see why it should be left open.. I actually think it should be deleted altogether.

    that's just my opinion

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    started a topic Dear Mod............

    Dear Mod............

    With appreciation for all the time, our Mods spend ,for our PFDC,and its survival,and heathy enviroment.............I like to ask, :
    Why, the thread initiated by my friend ali-chicago was closed ?
    ( it is your right to close any thread,as see unworthy, but you need to explain why ! ).....or may be you do n't !!!??
    As I see it, he has not used any bad language,nor has he insulted anybody. he merely,has stated to his fellow members, in F+ forum,where there is supposed to be an " open ", enviroment,what he has seen,heard and experinced...as he used to be a poletical prisoner in Islamic republic.............He had spent time in prison,for the right of us,other iranians.................I would say, he has earned the right,to be listen to....................specialy,in F+ Forum...........
    more,over,.....we are not,in islamic republic, to have a FAGHIH here,as we can judge for our own,what is to believe,and what not to..........
    We have heard,others say worse things about the past of ahmadinejad,even in regular GENERAL FORUM..............why not here, by a well respected member of our F+ forum ?

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X