Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Mod............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    I think you are too optimistic about the press freedom in Iran. Many of these news agnecies are being run by the same murders (lesser or more murderous). To many of them inside Iran the fact that the guy tortured or participated in fire squad is a badge of honor. To them killing the so called "non-muslim" the so called "Monafegheen" or "Communists" or "American Agents" is a badge of honor. Did you see how St. Mark reacted? How St. Mark reacted is very similar to many in power in Iran feel and act. As if this thread wasn't about someone who used toruture and participated in execution.
    Ali jaan............Some different points I wanted to raise.....
    1-I have seen, some prety poletical articles in " daftare tahkim vahdat" news letters,that one may be surprized how dare the would write such things.
    2-This Ajorlu, according to your post,seems like to be your " bache mahal " ,and you may have played football with him in nezam-abad
    3- By the way, I just remember,you once had asked me, where Tehran-javan was out of ?....we use to play in Farahabad,jaleh.and one more thing, i heard,IRI has put and tortured hossain fekri,because of his early affiliation with hezbe tudeh ! ( Do not tell this to st-mark )
    4- This last week, I met and old friend who had come from toronto ,to visit...and he told me very interestings about toronto .....one of which was about ,new Iranian immigrants to Toronto !!!, he was telling me, Toronto has lately been flouded with hezbolahi people,and in last 10 years, they have built 17 masjids,that are exclusively for Iranians,...more over, the amont of iranians , hezbulahis,who have come and live in expensive houses,without haveing any jobs...while they send thier children to canadian schools.he said, there is a new generation of children of such iranians in Toronto.and they are so many !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Radio Iran's portion about Halwayee (Ajerlou)

    I got the following link from the adiminstrator of the Rahe tudeh site. Please go to the following URL;





    In the middle of the page there is this section about "hear this historic interview and you see they have a picuture of Halwayee (Ajerlou) who was later posted in that Italian paper.

    At the end of that article there is a word in Farsi "Beshnavid" that is marked in Red. Click on that, after a few seconds you will hear a portion of a program broadcaseted on Radio Iran (which is beign broadcasted from Los Angeles). The clip is less than 4 minutes. You will see two ro three times the caller who seems to be a Pasdar in Ewin, mentions Halwayee (Ajerlou).

    I cut and pasted a part that section that you need to click on so you have a reference.
    م یکی از زندانیان توده ای دهه 60 در پیامی کوتاه به ما نوشته است:
    "حاج مجتبی که شما عکسش را بالای سر کیانوری منتشر کرده اید، فامیلش "حلوائی" است و مانند حاج مهدی از لات و لوت های نظام آباد تهران بود که لاجوردی با خودش به زندان اوین آورده بود. صورت آن فرد در جمع شورای شهر تهران نیز واقعا شباهت بسیار به حاج مجتبی حلوائی دارد و مطمئن باشید که در آینده دیگران اطلاعات بیشتر در باره جا و مقام و موقعیت امروز او برایتان خواهند فرستاد. او یکی از جانیان زندان اوین بود که در قتل عام زندانیان سیاسی در سال 1367 مسئول اجرای اعدام ها در اوین بود. پیشتر شما در راه توده نوار مصاحبه یکی از پاسداران اوین را منتشر کرده بودید که حتما یکبار دیگر آن را منتشر کنید. آن پاسدار از قم رفته بود روی خط رادیو ایران در امریکا و در مصاحبه با قائم مقامی که گوینده این رادیو بود یکی از تاریخی ترین افشاگری ها را کرده بود که متاسفانه نه گذاشتند همه حرفش را بزند و نه از او سئوال کردند تا بیشتر صحبت کند. سر و ته آن مصاحبه را زود گره زدند زیرا سخن از تیرباران دریاردار افضلی و 9 فرمانده توده ای ارتش و کادرهای رابط آنها با حزب بود. بهر حال، او در آن نوار با صراحت می گوید که مجتبی حلوائی مستقیما و با شلیک چند تیر افضلی را در میدان تیرباران اوین کشته است. آن نوار خود باندازه کافی گویاست که حاج مجتبی کیست."
    ما این نوار را یکبار دیگر و با استفاده از آرشیو راه توده پخش می کنیم و از همینجا نیز می توانید بشنوید!


    I hope one day murders like him and many other who used toruture and abused human rigths of the people in our country brought to the court of law and under immunity, describes their crimes. Maybe this will cause once and for ever torture and inhuman behavior toward prisoners be banned in Iran.

    According to the administrator of this site, they have asked the person who is in the picture to send them an email or contact them if he is not really former Mojtaba Halwayee, but no one contacted.

    Question now is how to speard this news among the Iranian media or even United Nation Human Rights Commision or FIFA even. I am sure if this kind of news starts to get broadcasted in a large scale, Ajerlou's candidacy will be sheleved for sure (IRI is somewhat sensetive toward the image it want's to project to the outside world). What do you guys think/suggest? Remember we do this for our football, it is not a political pro/con thing.


    P.S. Anyone knows who the guys in this site are? They seem to have an affiliation with Tudeh, but this is Tudeh Party's web site (just out of curiosity)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    Ali jaan, you know, you can, send a E.mail, with these three Photo attachements, to ISNA, and IRNA, and stuendent web site in Iran.But, do not comment as you have anthing to do with this site.

    I think you are too optimistic about the press freedom in Iran. Many of these news agnecies are being run by the same murders (lesser or more murderous). To many of them inside Iran the fact that the guy tortured or participated in fire squad is a badge of honor. To them killing the so called "non-muslim" the so called "Monafegheen" or "Communists" or "American Agents" is a badge of honor. Did you see how St. Mark reacted? How St. Mark reacted is very similar to many in power in Iran feel and act. As if this thread wasn't about someone who used toruture and participated in execution.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Ali jaan, you know, you can, send a E.mail, with these three Photo attachements, to ISNA, and IRNA, and stuendent web site in Iran.But, do not comment as you have anthing to do with this site.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by Essi View Post
    This is the my last reply in this thread.
    As I said, ZZ jan, I did not closed the thread forever. I said, It could be re-open after som discussion with other admins and most important Kamran jan. Now he had his input as well so please let it go. Keshesh nade dige. And dont worry, if you guys wish, I can close the other two as well before kamran do it himself.
    Ey dade bidad
    End of discussion.
    OK, thank you , and I got the point.....I also will not add anything els.....
    God bless you !!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
    Thanks for your detective work Ali Jan keep it up. The pictures look very very similar, even for a 20 year gap the pictures appear to be of the same individual. The fact that ex-football heads are suddenly apart of the Tehran City Council is fishy in itself, i mean any well informed/intelligent person who understands how oppressive regimes work has know all along that the government has a direct hand in the welfare and operations of IPL clubs, but this is the closest thing to a smoking gun i have seen which may prove this long standing hypothesis correct. I hope to hear this interview you speak of as well. Ali jan do you have any new information on whether he is working toward obtaining the IFF head position?
    I know bunch of people from the days I played football in Iran (Fardali Nia brothers, couple of lesser known guys Poor Janaki and many others). I heard it through them. Then I saw a poll at ipna.ir (which is the official sport related press of Iran) that asked for people to vote for the futer head of IFF. I saw that with my own eyes last week ( I checked to day and it isn't there today). In that poll Ajerlou was second or third. Now mind you, the other two people werent' well known people (like Parvin or even Mostafvai (former head of IFF) either, so it is not like ordinary people are going to vote for these people is very slim. I think they are trying to taste the water. Probably most of peopel who voted for him are just hezboolahi or Basijis. Without going into too much of poltiics, this is the exact method they used in order to elect Ahmadi Nezhad for presidency. They ran a very organzied campaign, and in the first round, Ahmadi Nezhad was lesser know and unconspicous. All of sudden under the rader, they used the whole bycotte by a lot of political groups outside Iran and vote rigging to show up in second place and eventually win the run off against Rafsanjani.

    I am waiting for the link for the interview as well. As soon as I get it, I will post it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dubxl152
    replied
    Thanks for your detective work Ali Jan keep it up. The pictures look very very similar, even for a 20 year gap the pictures appear to be of the same individual. The fact that ex-football heads are suddenly apart of the Tehran City Council is fishy in itself, i mean any well informed/intelligent person who understands how oppressive regimes work has know all along that the government has a direct hand in the welfare and operations of IPL clubs, but this is the closest thing to a smoking gun i have seen which may prove this long standing hypothesis correct. I hope to hear this interview you speak of as well. Ali jan do you have any new information on whether he is working toward obtaining the IFF head position?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guru
    replied
    The pictures look awfully similar, considering there was a 20-year gap between them. In my book they are the same person.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    I got three pictures my friend sent me from Italy and with the help of Guru, I was able to past it here. These pictures were posted in a leftist paper in Italy and occasion was the anniversary of exectuation of political prisoners in 1988 in Iran (after the Iran -Iraq Ceasefire) " '***'hatar Dasteh Jameeye dar tabestane 1367".


    Please note, I did this to show who is being pushed to take over IFF by a certain faction within the government and has nothign to do with political propaganda for or against anyone. I have been a member since 2005 and never did this before. Records are there for anyone to see. Please focus on the guy who there is a box around his face.



    The first and third pictures shows Ajoorloo in a session in Tehran city Councuil (Shahrdarye va Shooraye Shahre Tehran).



    This on was taken during the Galindoopols (United Nation Human right commisioner trip to Iran back in mid 80s and show Halwayee (i.e Ajoorloo)). The person in the center is the former leader of Tudeh Pary (kianoorie). This picuter was taken before Galindoopol's visit with Kianoorie. Kianoorie was a big fish for IRI to arrest. The mere peresence of Halwayee (i.e. Ajerlou) in this picture shows he was a big fish in Savama, Ewin or Dadsetani. If he was a junior Pasdar or low level employee he wasn't present there.



    Third picture of Halwayee (i.e. Ajerlou) in Tehran city council (Shahrdarye va Shooraye Shahre Tehran). If you pay attention you the current head of Perspolice club in the same meeting as well. I think his name is Kashani. I am not suggesting Kashani is Ajoorloo's cohort or anything, or he was a torturer or anything. I pointed this out to see how much of our sport is being run or influenced by the governemt. Both former Paas and PP club heads are part of the Tehran city council.



    Finally, I received an email from the administrator of rahetudeh web site in response to my inquiry about Ajerlou and he told me they are collecting information about Halwaii (i.e Ajrelou) as well, since he was one the most notorious tortuere "Shekanjehghar" in Ewin. He will shorty send me the link to an radio interview the according to him ( a pasdar from Ghom called to Radio Iran in Los Angeles (which was run by Khoda Beeyamorz Ghaem Maghami) and talked about Ajerlou's/Halwayee role). I post the link to the interview as soon as I get it from them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru View Post
    Go to http://www.tinypic.com/
    For each picture, upload your picture from your hard drive to that website. It gives you a url. Copy the url and then insert the picture by pasting the url (where you pasted the path before). Repeat the steps for other pictures.
    Thanks agha guru.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guru
    replied
    Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    I received three pictures from my freind in Italy about this guy, I tried to insert them in my post, but it didn't work. Can one of the mods help me and show me how to do this.
    Pictures are in my hard drive and when I try to insert them in my post, it asks for httP:// .... path. I deleted the http:// part and put the path to the pictures on my hard drive. But it doesn't work. Can someone help me (tell me the steps) to post these?
    Go to http://www.tinypic.com/
    For each picture, upload your picture from your hard drive to that website. It gives you a url. Copy the url and then insert the picture by pasting the url (where you pasted the path before). Repeat the steps for other pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Dear : These allegations are not new , its product of defamed traitorous mind of Tudeh party members. What else they can say? How else they had to justify criminal activities of their party in behave of Iranian enemies.
    Unable to face reality they resort to what they do the best fabrication, lies, character assassination
    Tudeh party leaders were convicted criminals . Their ideologue and leaders confess, wrote books about their criminal traitorous history of betray.
    Forget criminal Kianourol ... read work of their ideologue Tabari, even M B Azin. These two were released to safe half way houses where they wrote their books, Azin even went to War front , cried so many times with basijee fighters…
    No one care for this party in Iran, their leadership were scum’s of the earth.




    Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Baba ghorbone on dahanet behzad jan. Already 45 posts and please count hom many of them is about EVIN, TORTURE, MONAFEGHI, POLITIC, ETC... Baba Ali khan nokaretam, don't you think I would would hate him (Ajorloo) more than I did before if I find out that he was a shekanjegar in Evin? My own father spended 8 months in that shit hole and when he came out, he was totally broken everywhere.. so stop this disscussion and don't make me close the remaining two as well. I tell you for the last time, if you have some kind of evidence like photos or stuff like that, it's a good start.
    Ali
    Ali Jaan, St. Mark posted this yesterday. Did you see it. St. Mark or maybe the site that he got this from put the square around the guy's face. The guy who is sitting in the picture, is Kianoorie which was the leader of Tudeh Party in Iran. So if this guy is seen next to him he must be a big fish in Savama or Ewin. Look at the resembelnce. OF course the guy is older now, but it is reasonable to think they are the same.
    Now, there is a bit of confusion here, because the site that St. Mark posted this from isn't Tudeh Party's website and when I went there (rahetudeh.com), I couldn't find the same picutre that he posted.

    I sent an email to the administrator of rahetudeh web site and asked for help, I haven't received an answer yet. As soon as I get more information, I clarify more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali Chicago
    replied
    I received three pictures from my freind in Italy about this guy, I tried to insert them in my post, but it didn't work. Can one of the mods help me and show me how to do this.
    Pictures are in my hard drive and when I try to insert them in my post, it asks for httP:// .... path. I deleted the http:// part and put the path to the pictures on my hard drive. But it doesn't work. Can someone help me (tell me the steps) to post these?

    Leave a comment:


  • Essi
    replied
    This is the my last reply in this thread.

    As I said, ZZ jan, I did not closed the thread forever. I said, It could be re-open after som discussion with other admins and most important Kamran jan. Now he had his input as well so please let it go. Keshesh nade dige. And dont worry, if you guys wish, I can close the other two as well before kamran do it himself.

    Ey dade bidad

    End of discussion.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Baba ghorbone on dahanet behzad jan. Already 45 posts and please count hom many of them is about EVIN, TORTURE, MONAFEGHI, POLITIC, ETC... Baba Ali khan nokaretam, don't you think I would would hate him (Ajorloo) more than I did before if I find out that he was a shekanjegar in Evin? My own father spended 8 months in that shit hole and when he came out, he was totally broken everywhere.. so stop this disscussion and don't make me close the remaining two as well. I tell you for the last time, if you have some kind of evidence like photos or stuff like that, it's a good start.
    Ali
    Essi jaan,.........God Bless you......Please,read here what I have to say.....
    I repect you, and I liked you even more,to hear your father also had spent time in Evin.........this shows,you have grown up in an intelectual family.
    But, with all due respect.............all these here, is your doing !!!
    Don't you think, you acted too fast,to close ali's thread ?..and indirectly poured gasolin in the fire ?......
    Don't you think, some of these arguments, although members do not come right out and say it, is because,they were kind of insulted ?....After all,they kind of like to think, being selected to be in F +,carries some sort of stature.
    I do not recall, any thread to be closed so fast,even in other forums.
    Although, apparantly, by you not closeing these other two threads,which are pretty much poletical, one gathers,you do not think in absolute,and you leted this to continue..............Which,here is the part,that you compensated,and I from bottom of my heart appreciate it.

    Now, there is two way to look at this.

    1- WOW, as soon as, Mods free members to say what they have to say, they make a circus out of forum.

    2- WOW, what a lively,informative,football related,intelectual,and investegative ! thread...........which,after all, is a job of a good Media.

    I hope, you believe in the secound one !

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X