No announcement yet.

UEFA Euro 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They honestly should make the PKs just like PSOs, if the keeper denies the shot, no rebounds allowed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am just baffled by how VAR accepted and approved that penalty call. That was absolutely not a penalty!

Comment

It's coming (R)Home

Comment

^^^ I was going to say the same thing. So unfair to let the penalty taker go for the rebound when he is the closest to the ball. They should either stop the play or not allow the penalty taker to score off the rebound
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

UEFA Euro 2020

All TSN football analysts are agreeing that it wasn’t a penalty. They say Sterling was looking for a penalty.

They said VAR will not overrule the ref’s decision and they will leave the final decision on-pitch. WTF is that supposed to mean? Then why even use VAR technology in the first place?

Last edited by Keano; 07-07-2021, 06:37 PM.

Comment

The English fans like to pride themselves on not being cheats and not diving yet 2 of their biggest wins in the past 20 years are because of dives. Owen in England Argentina 2002, and tonight.

Comment

Its coming home eeeee

Finaly justice is done
                36 years of followung england
                They dominate everyone in 90th minute almost every match and THEY never win the big matches

Finaly finaly
                One of my life dreams is almost coming through.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  Its coming home eeeee

Finaly justice is done
                  36 years of followung england
                  They dominate everyone in 90th minute almost every match and THEY never win the big matches

Finaly finaly
                  One of my life dreams is almost coming through.
                  your life dream is to see the Brits win a championship ? The same Brits responsible for every single trouble spot in the world ? :-)
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I am now rooting for England to beat Italy. Never been a fan of Italy and ever since I was a kid I always wanted to see them out of all tournaments [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Comment

I am for changing some rules in Football.

Penalty. If the goalie stops it, the taker should not be allowed to shoot again since he is the closest to the ball.

Sterling was looking to get a penalty. If you look carefully, his body went down before there was any contact.
                      Why to look at VAR if the referee is made up his mind.

Brits have stolen many things and continue to do so. They are bunch of thieves.
                      In 2018, I was in Bristol, interviewed 30 Brits, they agreed with me that England has stolen many things from various countries.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                        your life dream is to see the Brits win a championship ? The same Brits responsible for every single trouble spot in the world ? :-)
                        Its funny had the same conversation with friend
                        Today
                        My conclusion was
                        If we gonne choice our soccer teams base on what you said
                        Then we be fans of somalia opps wait let me check their history
                        If they have harm other nations or not.
                        Separation of sports and politics
                        Its cool brother.

Comment

Italy all the way. If it's one former empire against another, I'll take Italy as they never f'ed with Iran (if anything, Persia F'ed over the Romans: the only Roman emperor ever captured alive was by Persia in 260 AD. Valerian was kept prisoner by King Shapur; legend says Shapur used Valerian as a step stool to mount his horse!!!)

Comment

London went crazy last night! City centre was jam packed. Not going to look good for our covid numbers though!

Comment

Someone should explain me how yusuf poulsen is considered as a good player and playing in top club

Comment

I was not nervous when italy played spain or belgium... but vs england in wembley. I know there will be some BS. I just hope its a fair game
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X