UEFA Euro 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    I am for changing some rules in Football.

Penalty. If the goalie stops it, the taker should not be allowed to shoot again since he is the closest to the ball.

Sterling was looking to get a penalty. If you look carefully, his body went down before there was any contact.
    Why to look at VAR if the referee is made up his mind.

Brits have stolen many things and continue to do so. They are bunch of thieves.
    In 2018, I was in Bristol, interviewed 30 Brits, they agreed with me that England has stolen many things from various countries.
    I believe that was the law before but it was changed some years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      I am for changing some rules in Football.

Penalty. If the goalie stops it, the taker should not be allowed to shoot again since he is the closest to the ball.

Sterling was looking to get a penalty. If you look carefully, his body went down before there was any contact.
      Why to look at VAR if the referee is made up his mind.

Brits have stolen many things and continue to do so. They are bunch of thieves.
      In 2018, I was in Bristol, interviewed 30 Brits, they agreed with me that England has stolen many things from various countries.
      Even with technology human factor is huge. I don't think many would overturn such a big but clear decision.

Comment

La la la la laaa la la la la
        Lalalalalaaaa laaaa
        ENGLAND CHAMPION

Comment

https://youtu.be/fCSeBgxdb7k
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Someone should explain me how yusuf poulsen is considered as a good player and playing in top club
            Because he is good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              I was not nervous when italy played spain or belgium... but vs england in wembley. I know there will be some BS. I just hope its a fair game
              Wembley is not a fortress. Scotland held England in Wembley just a few days ago, and until this tournament, Germany usually came to win in Wembley. Forza azzuri.

Comment

Shame on all of you. Faghat TM! So anyone have a good streaming link for the final? Pm me

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Italy will win today,
                  and in england there will be these scenes
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Lbh4o6e5w
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

They are talking about expanding it to 32 teams. I say it should be expanded to 55 teams. Actually to be safe 56 teams just in case in the next 4 years another European country splits in half.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Shame on all of you. Faghat TM! So anyone have a good streaming link for the final? Pm me

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      It’ll be in CTV in Canada if you have a regular tv.

Comment

Queen Elizabeth sent her regards to the team
                        Future king william which is a big aston villa fan will be at the
                        Match as well. It looks like all england is ready for football
                        War.

Comment

England will finish the job and win after sooooo many years.

1-0 England scored minute 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the English GK has been yelling the whole game at his own teammates ....
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I love how the English commentators were praising the Italians when England was up 1-0. Now with the game being 1-1, they're crying about the referee not giving the English players love.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Its not coming home, its going to Rome..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X