Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UEFA Euro 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OFFSIDE_1
    replied
    the English GK has been yelling the whole game at his own teammates ....

    Leave a comment:


  • Keano
    replied
    England will finish the job and win after sooooo many years.

    1-0 England scored minute 2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • oracle
    replied
    Queen Elizabeth sent her regards to the team
    Future king william which is a big aston villa fan will be at the
    Match as well. It looks like all england is ready for football
    War.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nokhodi
    replied
    Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Shame on all of you. Faghat TM! So anyone have a good streaming link for the final? Pm me

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    It’ll be in CTV in Canada if you have a regular tv.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    They are talking about expanding it to 32 teams. I say it should be expanded to 55 teams. Actually to be safe 56 teams just in case in the next 4 years another European country splits in half.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keshwardoost
    replied
    Italy will win today,
    and in england there will be these scenes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Lbh4o6e5w

    Leave a comment:


  • O-ZoNe
    replied
    Shame on all of you. Faghat TM! So anyone have a good streaming link for the final? Pm me

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • diz
    replied
    Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    I was not nervous when italy played spain or belgium... but vs england in wembley. I know there will be some BS. I just hope its a fair game
    Wembley is not a fortress. Scotland held England in Wembley just a few days ago, and until this tournament, Germany usually came to win in Wembley. Forza azzuri.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keano
    replied
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Someone should explain me how yusuf poulsen is considered as a good player and playing in top club
    Because he is good!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Keshwardoost
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • oracle
    replied
    La la la la laaa la la la la
    Lalalalalaaaa laaaa
    ENGLAND CHAMPION

    Leave a comment:


  • Azeem98
    replied
    Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    I am for changing some rules in Football.

    Penalty. If the goalie stops it, the taker should not be allowed to shoot again since he is the closest to the ball.

    Sterling was looking to get a penalty. If you look carefully, his body went down before there was any contact.
    Why to look at VAR if the referee is made up his mind.

    Brits have stolen many things and continue to do so. They are bunch of thieves.
    In 2018, I was in Bristol, interviewed 30 Brits, they agreed with me that England has stolen many things from various countries.
    Even with technology human factor is huge. I don't think many would overturn such a big but clear decision.

    Leave a comment:


  • perspolis#1
    replied
    Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    I am for changing some rules in Football.

    Penalty. If the goalie stops it, the taker should not be allowed to shoot again since he is the closest to the ball.

    Sterling was looking to get a penalty. If you look carefully, his body went down before there was any contact.
    Why to look at VAR if the referee is made up his mind.

    Brits have stolen many things and continue to do so. They are bunch of thieves.
    In 2018, I was in Bristol, interviewed 30 Brits, they agreed with me that England has stolen many things from various countries.
    I believe that was the law before but it was changed some years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • persiangodfather
    replied
    I was not nervous when italy played spain or belgium... but vs england in wembley. I know there will be some BS. I just hope its a fair game

    Leave a comment:


  • PSGman#19
    replied
    Someone should explain me how yusuf poulsen is considered as a good player and playing in top club

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X