Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz @ Colombia National Team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DR Strangemoosh
    replied
    Good news as Queiroz omits the mental patient Morelos: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...ombia-queiroz/

    It's a shame he didn't take Cucho Hernandez, CQ pulled an Azmoun '14 on him.

    Tournament starts in less than a fortnight

    Leave a comment:


  • Leicester City
    replied
    Originally posted by Galactika View Post
    Will Colombia become copa america and world cup champions under querioz?
    No lol

    Leave a comment:


  • beri486
    replied
    Originally posted by Galactika View Post
    Will Colombia become copa america and world cup champions under querioz?
    God willing they will bring both cups home.

    Saint Carlos of Martyropolis Saves!

    Leave a comment:


  • Galactika
    replied
    Will Colombia become copa america and world cup champions under querioz?

    Leave a comment:


  • DR Strangemoosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Because he got red carded in the Old Firm today?
    er... he has had 5 red cards this season.

    Leave a comment:


  • Leicester City
    replied
    Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    19 year old Cucho scored the first goal today as Huesca were really unlucky to lose 3-2 away to Real Madrid.

    If I were Carlos, I would dump Morelos and pick this kid.
    Because he got red carded in the Old Firm today?

    Leave a comment:


  • DR Strangemoosh
    replied
    19 year old Cucho scored the first goal today as Huesca were really unlucky to lose 3-2 away to Real Madrid.

    If I were Carlos, I would dump Morelos and pick this kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • DR Strangemoosh
    replied
    Carlos has called up Morelos for Colombia and sounds like he wants to bed him in.

    Morelos is just a red card waiting to happen every game.

    Issue is that Colombia's forward players are either ageing or become increasingly ineffective, and he needs to get some new fire. But this boy, at 22, still hasn't learnt how to control himself. He was again a mess in today's Old Firm derby

    I would call up 19-year-old Cucho Hernández who is doing really really well for Huesca in La Liga

    Leave a comment:


  • arvin_guzoo
    replied
    Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Yes, he is.

    Why do you dislike him, after all he did for us?

    I just want to understand you guys (3 of you here...)
    From what I gather he thinks CQ robbed us lol.

    He assumes that being head coach of a country like Iran is a walk in the park and he should have delivered much more. He forgets that when people wake up in Iran the rules change based on their mood...

    Leave a comment:


  • DR Strangemoosh
    replied
    Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    Is CQ helping his country of birth in time of need?

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/afric...ntl/index.html
    Yes, he is.

    Why do you dislike him, after all he did for us?

    I just want to understand you guys (3 of you here...)

    Leave a comment:


  • Nokhodi
    replied
    Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    Is CQ helping his country of birth in time of need?

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/afric...ntl/index.html
    He spoke about it at one of the match conferences.

    Leave a comment:


  • beri486
    replied
    Is CQ helping his country of birth in time of need?

    Cyclone Idai has now claimed the lives of more than 750 people and left more than 110,000 people in camps. Drone footage shot by CNN reveals the extent of the damage in several storm-hit areas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Iran_19
    replied
    Many of key players of Colombia dealing with injuries and were not part of these friendlies(Ospina, Caudrado, Sanchez, Medina, ect), they pretty much lost the game vs SK to their back up keeper.

    Leave a comment:


  • DR Strangemoosh
    replied
    Queiroz sheereh.

    For what he has done for TM, for what he has built, we will always love him.

    In these dark days for Iran and Iranians, he gave us hope and he gave us dignity. He made two world cups amazing experiences for me, when I became proud talking to fans and pundits about Iranian football (compared to previous one). I will never forget that.

    I can only wish him the best of luck for Colombia and I hope he does well in the Copa America. These friendlies and training camps are crucial as he builds his team.

    Carlos, you will always be Iranian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paradigm
    replied
    South Korea - Colombia match statistics: https://int.soccerway.com/matches/20...ombia/2986288/

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X