Arzani has choosen...IRAN or SOCCEROOS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arzani has choosen...IRAN or SOCCEROOS?

Apologies in advance if this has already been covered. Had a quick look and couldn't find it anywhere on the forum.

https://www.a-league.com.au/news/arz...ltex-socceroos

Oh well. It was expected but still.... hope we kick his butt if we see him on the pitch in Russia
    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

It's International Forum, you can find articles there.

Thanks

Comment

Good. Now I can watch Ezatolahi rag doll him up and down the pitch.

Always.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by val
        Good that this opportunist piece of garbage is not going the wear the same jersey that was once worn by the likes of daei parvin and hejazi

Also he was a shit player in comparison to the best we currently have, really he was just tightening the space for other brilliant players that owe allegiance to Iran

I dont think he will be selected by the aussie team anyways they are just pulling him in for an official friendly just to have him play once so he can only play for australia then cross him off and try him out in few years when his piss starts to foam

I am sure he will never play for Australia in the future as well, knowing how racist they are

Shit players that owe allegiance to other countries are not even worthy of waxing the boots of our players
        Why do you sound so butt hurt? Why are you calling Aussies racist lol. The Aussies and the western world are reverse racist anyway, not that it matters in this discussion.

The fact is that this kid isn't good enough for even getting on Iran's bench, at least as of right now. Hopefully he'll do great with his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
          Why do you sound so butt hurt? Why are you calling Aussies racist lol. The Aussies and the western world are reverse racist anyway, not that it matters in this discussion.

The fact is that this kid isn't good enough for even getting on Iran's bench, at least as of right now. Hopefully he'll do great with his career.
          No one is butthurt. If he had an ounce of class and respected the whole process like other players have done, I think everyone would respect his choice. But he didnt. He demanded a WC spot and then didnt even thank Iran for considering him. I don't care if he is good or bad on the pitch, he has no class off it.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Who cares, we got Saman Ghoddos?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Who cares, we got Saman Ghoddos?
              True, but this reminds me of another story.

When Blackburn manager, Kenny Dalglish wanted to sign an unknown French kid in 1995, owner Jack Walker reportedly replied, "Why do you want to sign Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?

And the rest was history.

Comment

guys Relax. disgusting how the language turns disrespectful once he decides he goes for Australia. be respectful get over it and move on. No need to show how bikelass you are!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I don't follow this kid closely but he does seem like an opportunist. Why is there so much hype about him? Is he that good?

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                    I don't follow this kid closely but he does seem like an opportunist. Why is there so much hype about him? Is he that good?
                    It’s hard to tell if he will be that good. But let’s just say that he is the biggest talent to come out of Australia since Harry Kewell.

Comment

He has the talent and he will go places, I have seen his games and the boy is very talented.
                      Good luck to him and let’s leave it at that.

He is just a kid after all and Australia has done a lot for him

Comment

eee bacheye porru dige Majaanisham bara TM nemiarzeh... che berese Arzaanish..!!
                        gomsho pesar, bargard donbaleh khayemalihaye kaangooroohaat..!
                        Last edited by BacheLot; 05-11-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

That lil bitch

Comment

Once again we are near another major competition and suspicious accounts are popping up here. Last time it was right around Jan/Feb 2015 when Iraqi fans swarmed here.

Comment

we need a fatwa..
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Working...
                              X