Iran Ice Hockey League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Ice Hockey League

There are plans for Iran Ice Hockey League to start possibly in 2019. Currently there are 3 non-standard Ice rinks which can be used for training, 1. Aramis in Tehran 2. Damoon in Kish Island 3. Padide in Mashhad. There is a standard Ice rink being build in Tehran and there are plans to build Ice rinks in Esfehan, Shiraz and Kerman. Once the Ice rink in Tehran is completed, the first Ice Hockey League in Iran will be hosted in Tehran, so stay stuned. Let's post any news on its progress in this thread.

Also after the injustice that happend to Iran national team at 2017 Asian Winter Games. I wonder if Iran will soon obtain IIHF membership or will it take some years.

Aramis Ice Rink
    http://www.sportaramis.com/%D9%88%D8...%A7%DA%98.html

First ever Ice Hockey match played in Iran and possibly the only one so far
    https://www.nationalteamsoficehockey...-game-in-iran/

Wow that's great news thanks

Comment

Man I should go over there and light the lamp

Comment

Great news. Aren't they also building a ice rink in Tabriz ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Great news. Aren't they also building a ice rink in Tabriz ?
          well there is a standard Inline Hockey rink in Tabriz called Sayman. I guess they can fill it with Ice for Ice Hockey or is it not possible?

Comment

That's fantastic.
            I never played ice-hockey and not an expert at all, but I enjoy watching some NHL games and always wondered when will Iran join the badass feast fights
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

پیشرفت هاکی روی یخ در ایران
              ۱۳۹۶/۱۰/۱۶

به گزارش رادیو ورزش؛ محمدمحسن هنرجو، متولد ۱۳۶۶، عضو سابق تیم ملی اسکیت سرعت و آنالیروز و مربی تیم ملی نوجوانان در سالهای گذشته و مشاور ورزشی و امور فنی فدراسیون اسکیت به عنوان دبیر کمیته ICE یا همان ورزش های یخی اظهار کرد: برای پیشرفت و پیشبرد ورزش های یخی در کشور که ورزشی نوپا است؛ تلاش می کنیم. کمیته ورزش های یخی دارای زیرمجموعه هایی شامل اسکیت سرعت، اسکیت هاکی روی یخ، اسکیت هنری روی یخ و شاخه های مرتبط با ورزش های روی یخ است.
              از جمله فعالیت های مهمی که از زمان ریاست محمدرضایی، ریاست فدراسیون صورت گرفته؛ اعزام تیم اسکیت هاکی روی یخ به کشور ترکیه و کمپ ده روزه در ارزروم بود. طبق تفاهم نامه ای که بین ایران و فدراسیون ورزش های یخی ترکیه انجام شد. آنها برای توسعه ورزش های اینلاین هاکی در ایران همکاری کردند که شروع آن با هاکی روی یخ است.
              علاوه بر این در آبانماه فراخوانی دادیم تا مستعدین و نخبگان در پیست آرامیس که در مجموعه ای تفریحی و تمرینی قرار دارد؛ حاضر شوند و پس از استعدادیابی برای اولین همکاری ایران و ترکیه در هاکی روی یخ انتخاب شدند.
              وی افزود: در کیش، مشهد و تهران پیست هایی برای تمرین وجود دارند. تا یکسال و نیم آینده هم چندین پیست جدید در تهران افتتاح می شوند. مجموعه هایی در اصفهان، شیراز و کرمان هم این پیست را خواهند ساخت.
              اولین دوره مسابقات قهرمانی کشوری به مناسبت ۲۲ بهمن در دو بخش آقایان و بانوان به میزبانی تهران برگزار خواهد شد. در کنار مسابقات کلاس های مربیگری، داوری و کارگاه های آموزشی نیز برگزار خواهند شد که از مدرسین داخلی و خارجی بهره می بریم.
              برنامه مجله ورزش های زمستانی پنجشنبه ۱۴ دی با اجرای حسین شریفی پخش شد. این برنامه ساعت ۱۵روزهای پنجشنبه به صورت یک هفته درمیان از رادیو ورزش پخش می شود.

http://radiovarzesh.ir/NewsDetails/?m=086105&n=182503

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                That's fantastic.
                I never played ice-hockey and not an expert at all, but I enjoy watching some NHL games and always wondered when will Iran join the badass feast fights
                I love Ice Hockey but don't understand the rules. I always support Canada in Winter Olympic Games. Specially enjoy when Canucks defeat the Yanks

Comment

After that embarrasment and injustice of our national team at the 2017 Asian Winter Games, maybe if anyone knows any Ice Hockey players who have Iranian Citizenship[also must be born in Iran] and living abroad, maybe get them to introduce themselves and hopefully get a spot in the national team. They can contact Iran Hockey on https://www.instagram.com/iranhockey/

Last time I was so disappointed as I introduced the bulk of players from abroad to Iran Hockey and only 2 out of abroad players did play and the rest some 12 players got disqualified. I think Kuwait, UAE, Turkmenistan and few others teamed up to get Iran disqualify from the tournament. Their reason was that 12 out 14 abroad players were not born in Iran and even though they all had Iranian passport, according to IIHF rules they were not considered Iranian!!! It was all political since Asian Winter Games is not an IIHF tournament and ran by Olympic Council of Asia. All the players had recieved tournament's ID cards and only on match day prior to their first match got disqualified! To this day I still do not know whether Iran has applied for IIHF membership to resolve all these issues.

Comment

In a free Iran I will come and coach
                    Rule #1 forecheck backcheck paycheck
                    Clappin bombs and wheelin moms since 93
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                      I love Ice Hockey but don't understand the rules. I always support Canada in Winter Olympic Games. Specially enjoy when Canucks defeat the Yanks
                      These Adesorian vids might help understanding

Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-11-2018, 11:23 PM.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I always dreamed about Irans Ice hockey team getting good Iranian players from Sweden and Canada and compete

Comment

Hockey is pretty expensive sport, as someone who really is into the sport in last 20 years, i highly doubt if Iran ever manage to have an organize league on consistent base and competitive NT for various reasons, mainly the budget and the cost of the sport, rink, etc, i mean kids in Iran can't afford to buy a football shoes, how they can buy expensive hockey equipment? The only way i can see we ever build a half decent national team is to invite some kids who are born and raised in Canada, Sweden, Finland, etc, but even that i doubt someone who play in East coast league in North America, or second division in Europe(Russia, Finland, Sweden, Czech, Swiss) ever want play for Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Hockey is pretty expensive sport, as someone who really is into the sport in last 20 years, i highly doubt if Iran ever manage to have an organize league on consistent base and competitive NT for various reasons, mainly the budget and the cost of the sport, rink, etc, i mean kids in Iran can't afford to buy a football shoes, how they can buy expensive hockey equipment? The only way i can see we ever build a half decent national team is to invite some kids who are born and raised in Canada, Sweden, Finland, etc, but even that i doubt someone who play in East coast league in North America, or second division in Europe(Russia, Finland, Sweden, Czech, Swiss) ever want play for Iran.
                            Last year for 2017 Asia Winter Games, our national team went there with 7 from Iran + 2 Iranian born players from Swiss and Malaysia + 12 others who got disqualified as they were born outside Iran [3 born in Canada, 3 in Sweden, 2 in USA, 2 in Germany, 1 in Swiss, 1 in France]. Only solution now for Iran to be accepted in tournaments is to apply for IIHF membership, setup a domestic league, powerup the roster with Iranian players from abroad who were born in Iran. I still do not know whether IIHF resolved the issue of nationality for the 12 players who were born outside of Iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_m...Current_Roster

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I think in hockey, the former soviet countries are a good example for us. People there aren't rich, but hockey is very heavily subsidized by the government.

Comment

Working...
                              X