No announcement yet.

Iran Men's Volleyball National Team @Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was too good to be true. I had a feeling we were gonna lose when we didnt close set 1

FUKK!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      they wont renew with him. thanx for takin us to olympics!

Che heyf shod we played insane 1st set
      we wanted the polish coach, however he said he could only come feb and that was little time , hence they went with lozano

Comment

Iran didn't play too bad, but Italy is just at a different level than them right now. Iran's first Olympics compared to an Italian team that is going to their 6th straight medal round.

Moreover, the Italians and other top teams have different athletes than Iran. They look a lot fitter. Iran needs to work on strength and conditioning.....then come back with sleeveless jerseys and show our guns to the world in Tokyo 2020!

Comment

Meh it was clear that it was going to be over after the loss in the first set. Overall Italy was just too strong after the first set.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Everything with Iran is always too good to be true

Comment

Choke

Comment

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Comment

Mental strenght is what sadly most of our Athletes are missing. You can dominate as much as you want but without mental strenght you wont reach anything!

Comment

incredible achievement by our boys to get to the olympics and to QF. Obviously, in this situation, teams like italy who have been here soooooo many times have the advantage. They are experienced and now how to handle certain situations. Nonetheless a good run.

Comment

I'm going to miss Marouf and his beard.

Also going to miss the 'Let Iranian Women Enter Their Stadiums' sign. But she got the word out. So damesh garm. https://twitter.com/SafaiDarya

Comment

Mental collapse in general is our number 1 enemy and shortcoming. This applies to all our sports and even daily lives in general. Hard fought, we lost fair and square. All in all Italy is the better side nonetheless.

Hard luck boys and thank you for making it this far, and making history by qualifying to the olympics for the first time ever!

Comment

Good job by the boys, we need to build on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestvood Vizard View Post
                            I'm going to miss Marouf and his beard.

Also going to miss the 'Let Iranian Women Enter Their Stadiums' sign. But she got the word out. So damesh garm. https://twitter.com/SafaiDarya
                            Is Marouf stopping?

Comment

I felt we lacked a bit of height. I love Marouf and all he has done but it's time to turn a new leaf.

Comment

we lacked height and had no answers for Italy's spikes! We need to get better at blocking those

Comment

Working...
                                X