Iran Men's Volleyball National Team @Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Men's Volleyball National Team @Rio

Hey guys, I was thinking since the regular Olympics thread was getting too long that it's about time to start one specifically for those that want to follow the volleyball team!

Next game is against Cuba, 9.30AM BRT (5PM Iran time).

Let's hope they can build on their momentum and win their next 3 games to make it to the quarters!
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

What was the little argument at the end of the match between Iran and Polish players? What I don't get about volleyball is, how is Iran doing so well in the world league but lost so badly against argentina

Comment

Originally posted by mayhem View Post
      What I don't get about volleyball is, how is Iran doing so well in the world league but lost so badly against argentina
      because olympics is different than anything else. you need to be mentally very strong during olympic games!

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
        because olympics is different than anything else. you need to be mentally very strong during olympic games!
        Yeah I agree, Iran has enough talent and experience to do well this Olympics but they still lack that mental edge to finish off games. Velasco fixed the management issue and brought our national team to the world standard, but you can't teach mental strength no matter who's coaching!

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Kubiak taunted iran team after last point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            Kubiak taunted iran team after last point.
            in press after game he said though he loves iran

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
              Yeah I agree, Iran has enough talent and experience to do well this Olympics but they still lack that mental edge to finish off games. Velasco fixed the management issue and brought our national team to the world standard, but you can't teach mental strength no matter who's coaching!
              Do you really live in Japan?

That sounds so exotic![emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Do you really live in Japan?

That sounds so exotic![emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yeah he is. We know each other lol

Comment

Seems iran potentiall oponent in last 8 italy has got biarelli injured

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    Seems iran potentiall oponent in last 8 italy has got biarelli injured
                    A Quarter final match between Iran and Italy would be so sick. The most important volleyball match to date.

Comment

Yep lol born and raised Got Iran in my heart and blood tho haha

ZendebadIran!

Comment

That is very cool. Both parents Iranian? or one is Japanese?

Comment

Dad is from Iran, mother is from the Philippines. My parents have both worked in Japan for over 20 years, which is why I was born here. I speak Farsi pretty well, but not native level haha since I don't have many opportunities to use it!

ZendebadIran!

Comment

When is Captain Tsubasa going to have some Iranian characters for once?
                            They've had Korean, Saudi, Chinese and obviously Japanese characters. Why no Iranians?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              When is Captain Tsubasa going to have some Iranian characters for once?
                              They've had Korean, Saudi, Chinese and obviously Japanese characters. Why no Iranians?
                              is this show ongoing still?

lol havin no iranians, probably americans, saudis, and israelis did not allow it!

Comment

Working...
                              X