Any YouTube /iPhone link !? Please share

Forza Iran...!😎

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Game today !?
      What time !?
      Forza Iran...!😎
      23:00 Sweden, if new york is 6 hours behind us then well you do the math to convert to midwest USA.

Comment

Game today !?
        What time !?
        Forza Iran...!😎
        5 PM EST.
        If you have cable, you can use the NBC Olympics website to stream in HD.
        Otherwise live.irib.ir

Comment

USA wins first two sets against Poland. Good! Glad those unsportsman Poles will be kicked out

Comment

^^I think Poland is a harder team than Team USA
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

USA wins 3-0 against the Polish sausages LOL
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

will we play usa in the semis if we win? OMG MARG BAR AMRIKA MODE IS ON! YEEEEY YA HOSSEIN mir hossein

Comment

For viewers in the USA, today's Iran-Italy match will be shown live on CNBC at 5pm EST.

Comment

i was shocked usa beat poland considering poland was up like 19-14 then became 19-19 and then poland lost set 2, and finally lost all 3 games, i really believe if we win first set we have a chance, we have to fight and work hard today, is do or die, a win will bring us alot of chances for a medal

Comment

^must win the first Set to undo Italy & go to semi...!thats the key

US athletes have this inherent confidence bordering cockiness that all so often helps them edge out better quality opponents in do or die situations where nerves are tested n mental strength become a key factor in achieving victory ..! It's that winners attitude , sort of a cultural phenomena..!

Comment

^must win the first Set to undo Italy & go to semi...!thats the key

US athletes have this inherent confidence bordering cockiness that all so often helps them edge out better quality opponents in do or die situations where nerves are tested n mental strength become a key factor in achieving victory ..! It's that winners attitude , sort of a cultural phenomena..!
                        It is how American children are raised. They are raised with the mentality that they are winners, are the best and are #1.

Comment

Match starts in 10 min. Been so devastated I have avoided all olynpoic relates activity till now. Going in to this match I have no expectations. Whatever happens shall happen and what will be will be...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

ya tablighe ya akhond too ghootihaye tv iran

Comment

engar sarehalan bacheha so far

Comment

How can others teams win points with a desperate defend but not Iran?!

Comment

Working...
                                X