Iranians in MMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    And I like I said before, do not make accusations about my political views and do not associate me with the IR. You simply did not read anything that I said, or you did, and you are too blind to see the reality. You can't find a single article where he says he is Iranian and proud to be from Iran. He does not fight out of Iran, his bio deliberately says "fighting out of Kurdistan", so you're the one that has an invalid argument.
    Again, you don't know anything about me. I am Iranian, that's it. When someone asks me where I am from, I have never in my life said "I am Iranian, BUT I am Azerbaijani." Again you knowing nothing about me, you assumed my ethnicity as well. Everyone who is from Iran, and who identifies as Iranian, is Iranian; regardless of their ethnicity. Amirkhani however, considers himself from KURDISTAN, not IRAN. I don't know how to put this more clearly for you to understand, as I honestly think you are incapable of understanding this, so I will leave you spread your false information, as this is a free forum.
    Instead of arguing with me, spend some time on his social media and determine for yourself what background he identifies as being form.
    Support whoever you see as being a proud Iranian and I'll support all Iranian fighters regardless of ethnicity or representation and we can leave it at that.

But don't go out of your way to shut members down when they support Iranian athletes. Learn to move past the thread if the discussion isn't to your liking. Also, I suggest you do your research on what exactly an Iranian is since you seem to be making BS claims about people not being Iranian when they in fact are. Amirkhani is an Iranian, Mousasi is an Iranian, Dariush is an Iranian, Arzani is an Iranian, Irandust is an Iranian, Kianzad is an Iranian, Alizadeh is an Iranian, etc. Just because they don't represent the Islamic Republic of Iran doesn't mean they're not Iranian by heritage, even if you don't like it or can't seem to accept it.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      Support whoever you see as being a proud Iranian and I'll support all Iranian fighters regardless of ethnicity or representation and we can leave it at that.
      But don't go out of your way to shut members down when they support Iranian athletes. Learn to move past the thread if the discussion isn't to your liking. Also, I suggest you do your research on what exactly an Iranian is since you seem to be making BS claims about people not being Iranian when they in fact are. Amirkhani is an Iranian, Mousasi is an Iranian, Dariush is an Iranian, Arzani is an Iranian, Irandust is an Iranian, Kianzad is an Iranian, Alizadeh is an Iranian, etc. Just because they don't represent the Islamic Republic of Iran doesn't mean they're not Iranian by heritage, even if you don't like it or can't seem to accept it.
      Dude if anyone goes out of their way to shut members down it’s you. Every thing I tried to say you just keep calling me an IR supporter both falsely, and totally out of context

I am on this thread because I support Iranian athletes. The athlete being discussed is not Iranian, and what you’re doing is embarrassing. You’re trying to fight to support someone who does not identify as being from your country. But carry on as you will, I will no longer respond to you regarding this topic, as there is no room for agreement. You can be from Iran or be Iranian without “representing the IR”. I was raised outside of Iran since a young age; but I am always IRANIAN first.

Again if you’re interested log onto his social media yourself and see where iran or being Iranian is discussed (spoiler, it doesn’t exist).
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        Dude if anyone goes out of their way to shut members down it’s you. Every thing I tried to say you just keep calling me an IR supporter both falsely, and totally out of context

I am on this thread because I support Iranian athletes. The athlete being discussed is not Iranian, and what you’re doing is embarrassing. You’re trying to fight to support someone who does not identify as being from your country. But carry on as you will, I will no longer respond to you regarding this topic, as there is no room for agreement. You can be from Iran or be Iranian without “representing the IR”. I was raised outside of Iran since a young age; but I am always IRANIAN first.

Again if you’re interested log onto his social media yourself and see where iran or being Iranian is discussed (spoiler, it doesn’t exist).
        The athlete being discussed is in fact Iranian but you can keep lying to yourself. If you don't have the mental capacity to understand what an Iranian is, then that's on you. The athletes listed above are all Iranian, and again, just because you don't like that they don't represent Iran doesn't mean they're not Iranian by blood. You seem to be having a hard time understanding what an Iranian is and keep making false BS claims and lying saying that they aren't. It's clear what your agenda is at this point, I'll support all Iranian athletes and you can support your Iran-repping ones and leave it at that.

Comment

Malihe Mardi, one of the few Iranian female kickboxing fighters.

They gave the match to the Turkish girl because it was in Turkey and the fans were wishing for the Turk to win so they wanted to satisfy the crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilaf8WPt9Q
          Last edited by webmaster; 10-18-2021, 06:42 PM.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This was in China against a Chinese fighter

Iranian MMA fighter Masoumeh Toghan a very decent fighter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-GnpBnQro
            Last edited by webmaster; 10-18-2021, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Misha Nassiri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aJ8jiy9ELA

Comment

^^ The Princess of Punishment
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

^ and she loses in under 2 minutes. lol.. Perhaps she needs some punishment herself by the king. lol

Comment

Malihe again in WMMA

https://youtu.be/ElE-GWQ2zx4

Comment

Beneil Dariush currently one of the coaches for Vettori

Comment

Iraj Azizpour in ONE Championship on Oct 29

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comment...ne_atomweight/

Comment

I know it’s not MMA but Iraj Azizpour, heavyweight kickboxer won his ONE fight last night. Good movement for a big guy!

https://youtu.be/CiYAwJWPIpQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Not MMA, but damn, this is good

Comment

Loved Iraj Azizpour niceeeee

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Not MMA, but damn, this is good
                                He has such a cool reaction, pretty funny. I feel like he was like you’re calling me one, you’re from Israel
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X