Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which European Club has the most number of fans on PFDC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca since Zlatan joined. I follow players - not clubs.

Comment

arsenal all the way, although i never show it on these forums. Supported them since i was like 6

Comment

Chelsea 4 eva

Comment

OSASUNA

only osasuna!

Comment

Manchester united fan since 1997
            I was exactly 6-7 years old When I used to watch them play and my favorite player of all time David beckham

I will stay a Red Devilz fan Until I die no matter What happens during the season even if we drop in the second league

and Taj in Iran , and Will always remain Abi

you just can't change your club just like this its not a clothes or shoes . Its a passion that you have its like a religion or a culture
            Last edited by PouriaAkaBarut; 04-09-2010, 10:18 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

without a doubt Barcelona... the only team i like more than Barca is Esteghlal.

but out of the 13 so called barca fans 8 are band wagoners who became fans because of the amazing season we had last year.

England - Arsenal
              Italy - Milan
              Argentina - Boca
              Turkey - Fener
              France - Lyon
              Germany - Hamburg
              Afghanistan - Kabul United
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

England:Man City
                IPL: Esteghlal
                A-league: Melb Victory
                Turkey: Galatasaray
                Spain: Osasuna
                Italy: Inter/don't care
                Germany: Bayern/don't care

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                  without a doubt Barcelona... the only team i like more than Barca is Esteghlal.
                  but out of the 13 so called barca fans 8 are band wagoners who became fans because of the amazing season we had last year.
                  England - Arsenal
                  Italy - Milan
                  Argentina - Boca
                  Turkey - Fener
                  France - Lyon
                  Germany - Hamburg
                  Afghanistan - Kabul United
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                  And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
                    AIK Solna (from Sweden) is the only club team that I have followed with passion. I mean REALLY followed. I visited over 60 home games between 2002-2007 and I was part of Black Army, one of their major fan clubs. I remember I cried when they got relegated in 2005, but unlike many band wagoners, I kept supporting the team and kept visiting their games. Last year they did pretty well and won both the league and the cup.
                    I havent been able to go to any of their games since I temporarily moved to Hungary in 2007.

I enjoy watching teams like Barcelona and Man U play, but I cant really claim to be a real fan of any of those teams.
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

As soon as I read the thread title, one team immedeatly popped into my head: BAYERN MUNCHEN

For some reason, Iranians both inside Iran and out really support Bayern for some reason, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        As soon as I read the thread title, one team immedeatly popped into my head: BAYERN MUNCHEN
                        For some reason, Iranians both inside Iran and out really support Bayern for some reason, lol.
                        It's the only big club in Europe that signed Iranian players. It's also important to mention that they came to play inside Iran a few years ago. Which other big club in Europe has done that the past decades? I know they were paid lots of money to come to Iran to play for Abedzadeh's farewell game, but yet and still.

flickr

Comment

Comment

I guess I have to edit my post to avoid being called a banwagonist.

Iran - Perspolis since I can remember
                            Spain - Barca Since the 80's when Schuster and Laudrop played
                            Germany - Bayern Since the 80's with Rummenigge
                            Italy - Inter Milan Since the 80's with Rummennige again
                            England - Liverpool Since the 80's with Barnes and co
                            Holland - Ajax Since the 90's
                            HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                            you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Wow you have a awesome memory! I cant remember ever being a fan of Djurgarden, only in hockey. How old was I?
                              The only thing I remember from you, as a kid, was that Michael Jackson imitation you did in skolavslutningen, that was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                                Nice to hear you got such support for your team, if i remember Derek Boateng went from Panathinaicos to AIK back in like 02, hope he did well!
                                also, screw Elfsborg
                                Yes he did well, and like all players who do well in the swedish league, he got sold. Hes in Getafe now.

Comment

Working...
                                X