Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which European Club has the most number of fans on PFDC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which European Club has the most number of fans on PFDC?

just want to get a sense of popularity of these european clubs some of us so passionately argue over and korkori on...Please vote based on your true sense of support and passion and not based on the which club you chose to support this year just because they're doing well.....if you are a member of "Wind-Party", don't participate
    It's impossible to include every club, but I tried to have all the major european clubs included in there...my guess of top 3 are Manchester, Barcelona and Real Madrid, maybe Liverpool could make top 3 as well based on what I have seen the past few years on the forum.
    Arsenal
    0%
    Liverpool
    0%
    Chelsea
    0%
    Manchester United
    0%
    Barcelona
    0%
    Real Madrid
    0%
    Ac Milan
    0%
    Inter Milan
    0%
    Roma
    0%
    Juventus
    0%
    Celtic
    0%
    Bayern Munich
    0%
    Hamburg
    0%
    Werder Bremen
    0%
    Rangers
    0%
    Galatasaray
    0%
    Fanarbach
    0%
    Marsellie
    0%
    Lyon
    0%
    Some other club not on the list
    0%

The poll is expired.

sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

i think there was a poll taken recently and most people said Barcelona, but most of them bandwagoners due to their success lately. VISCA EL BARCA
    VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

before it was United, now half of their band wagoners joined Barca fan base. whoever wins the CL this year will have the most # of fans next year.

Liverpool has a lot of supporters here, 70% of them have gone quite this year because of the shitty season.

Chelsea has a few fans too, like 6-7.

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
        i think there was a poll taken recently and most people said Barcelona, but most of them bandwagoners due to their success lately. VISCA EL BARCA
        that's exactly the problem I have with many who are Barca fans, no offense to real Barca fans who I know there are some here, but you have got to stick to your team no matter how they are doing.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

I still dont understand why you have to like either MAN U or BARCA. why cant you like both? They are not from the same country and they are not rivals and as I have said this before you can like one team from each country. I understand that you can't like both MAN U and Arsenal or both barca and Real but real and arsenal should be fine!

With that said I like 5 teams (from 5 diff countries). Numbers 2-5 (Marseilles, Barca, Inter and Arsenal) are all about even but there is only one #1 and that is FCBayern
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

^of course persianbruin jan, but the question really is which club do you perfer; let's say they face each other? which one would you really support?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
              ^of course persianbruin jan, but the question really is which club do you perfer; let's say they face each other? which one would you really support?
              Bayern against anyone => Bayern!
              Barca vs Arsenal => don't care since I like both!
              Inter vs Barca => don't care since I like both!
              dont wanna go through all the combinations!

but at least if Bayern loses to Barca I have one of my fav teams winning the CL and its nothing like Bayern losing to Man U or Milan
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

^baba cheghadr complicatesh kardi...the only teams I would go for against Bayern are team melli and Perspolis lol

Bayern-Barca CL final would be lovely to see hehe
                sigpic

Comment

persianbruin, i completely understand & i agree, i have my top 5 ranked as well.

but #1 is and will always be BARCELONA!

must admit though, there are A LOT of bandwagoners.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    persianbruin, i completely understand & i agree, i have my top 5 ranked as well.
                    but #1 is and will always be BARCELONA!
                    must admit though, there are A LOT of bandwagoners.
                    my first license plate in america was FCB M. when i find photos I will post them. I separated the M on purpose so it would stand for both Barca and Bayern. ALso I have photos from 1999 in barca t-shirts and I still have my 1999 barca shirt (I have it on now!) which was for the 100th aniv of the club. biya in aks ro ham barayeh to ekhtesasi gereftam!
                    Last edited by persianbruin; 02-20-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      my first license plate in america was FCB M. when i find photos I will post them. I separated the M on purpose so it would stand for both Barca and Bayern. ALso I have photos from 1999 in barca t-shirts and I still have my 1999 barca shirt (I have it on now!) which was for the 100th aniv of the club. biya in aks ro ham barayeh to ekhtesasi gereftam!
                      "must spread rep"

very smart too with the spacing of the M.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                        PB kheili bikari

Comment

u should redo this with multiple choices, people have a few favorite teams

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                            PB kheili bikari
                            I know I am!! bacheh dar keh mishi too khooneh habs mishi! halo hooleto bekon keh pas farda nobateh toeh! Plus I quit one of my jobs

Comment

Osasuna beeeeetches....!!

Comment

Working...
                              X