Originally posted by look25
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I'm mentioned in FourFourTwo
Collapse
X
-
You havent been paying attention have you ? They did a report on Pakistan, and contacted my website for an interview to get some fans views, I did the answers and they mentioned me.
-
I tell you the best one tho, Kicker (too bad its not in english) i got it once in Schiphol airport (amsterdam) ind the pictures looked great and there was lots of articles and reports.Originally posted by Suprah View PostThanks, will do
the other great one is Super (from Dubai) its weekly and its great, it if was english it'll be the best in the world.
By the way, check in FFT. i bet you got one from page 155.
Leave a comment:
-
They are a bit of one sided twats at times, i buy it every month (for the past 3 years now) but day bay day i like it less, try worldsoccer, its more global and less english.Originally posted by Suprah View PostThe actual article :

I am still angry as to why FFT used a picture of factory workers stitching up footballs ? They could have used the national team ones
Leave a comment:
-
Well it should, I'm actually surprised they havent done so (forgive me if they have as I dont knowOriginally posted by DRCha View PostGood job Suprah!
Maybe FourFourTwo will interview a staff member in PFDC!
). Everyone knows how crazy Iran is about the game, and are among the top sides in Asia throughout history. I am sure FFT will do something with PFDC over Iranian football, as fans opinion counts a lot.
Leave a comment:
-
Good job Suprah!
Maybe FourFourTwo will interview a staff member in PFDC!
Leave a comment:
Users Viewing This Topic
Collapse
There are 0 users viewing this topic.
footer ad
Collapse

Leave a comment: