Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm mentioned in FourFourTwo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mkbf2
    replied
    dude great job!

    Leave a comment:


  • kaebi kabab
    replied
    asha v.good indeed

    did u get paid for the article

    Leave a comment:


  • Shamim
    replied
    Nice, congratz to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by police in helicopter View Post
    Good stuff.
    Thank you sir ^_^

    Leave a comment:


  • police in helicopter
    replied
    Good stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by look25 View Post
    where are u mentioned suprahdeep
    do you honestly think i will use an internet username to get around ? look at the previous pages of this thread and I'm not sikh

    Leave a comment:


  • futbol>>>IRAN
    replied
    I'm mentioned in FourThreeThree

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali
    replied
    congratz man. nice

    Leave a comment:


  • kaebi kabab
    replied
    where are u mentioned suprahdeep

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    The actual article :




    I am still angry as to why FFT used a picture of factory workers stitching up footballs ? They could have used the national team ones

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by Yavar View Post
    dude i'm happy for u mate
    changing spellings I see

    Leave a comment:


  • Rumi
    replied
    Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    If FourFourTwo really want to do a country profile or do a report, the will contact sites like PFDC and their staff directly about it.

    I have been a staff member at FootballPakistan.Com (FPDC) since 2003 My admin got an email from the magazine, and he passed it over to me which I answered in a day since I've always been linguistic mastermind of the operation at FPDC from roz-e-aval

    You arent staff at PFDC.
    dude i'm happy for u mate

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    of course.
    manchester
    ofcourse, ofcourse. The secret should be kept secret
    Last edited by persianbruin; 10-04-2008, 03:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    btw,congrats buddy!! Did you mention your location!!?
    of course.













    manchester

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    FPDC (footballpakistan.com)
    I wonder what their first choice of website name was!!!!
    it actually was originally www.pakistanifootball.com back in 2002/03 the main inspiration was www.indianfootball.com which had been up and running for many years before us and was a much larger website. (I dont think my friend knew of the modern PFDC at all )

    but when our future admin went to get the url, he found someone else had already bought the link but wasnt doing anything with it.

    so he emailed the guy of allowing use of that website, he said ok give me something like 1000 US$ and you can use it

    screw that, and hence we decided to use footballpakistan.com instead

    before our admin was running a geocities website abt pakistani football since 2001 from Germany before he met a future colleague based in Huddersfield who offered his website knowledge services and make a proper webpage

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X