Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Podolski: I Should Have Never Signed For Bayern!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omiid_leo View Post
    If you say Germany is better than Spain then what happened in EURO 08 final yashar jan?? Spain owned Germany!!
    omid jan, OVERALL, GERMAN NATIONAL TEAM IS MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MORE SUCCESSFUL, GLORIOUS AND RESPECTED THAN SPANISH NATIONAL TEAM.

but this doesnt mean, germany should win every tournament, and germany should beat spain every time.

its a comparison of statistics, trophies and glories and spanish national team comes nowhere even close to the german national team.
    not very hard to understand, is it?
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      omid jan, OVERALL, GERMAN NATIONAL TEAM IS MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MORE SUCCESSFUL, GLORIOUS AND RESPECTED THAN SPANISH NATIONAL TEAM.

but this doesnt mean, germany should win every tournament, and germany should beat spain every time.

its a comparison of statistics, trophies and glories and spanish national team comes nowhere even close to the german national team.
      You're right but that was the past. If you look now Spain is much better than Germany and you have to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
        futbol>>>IRAN I'm sorry but you dont know shit.

I dont know in which country you live, but judged by your pseudo-expert comments you live in the US or kanada.
        and then you have the decency to say things like germany's football development sucks.

right now germany has one of the best youth programs in the world, if not the best.
        5-6 years ago euro and world cups were a thing between spain and portugal + brazil and argentine.
        now germany's youth teams are part of the elite as well.

why you ask? because the german federation got its act together and is working properly right now.

and dont tell me germans only play with foreigners. if spain had as many immigrants as germany has, they would have as many foreigners in their team

ah I'm paying too much attention to you. just remember names like marko marin, tony kroos, mats hummels or our very own ashkan dejagah and dont talk that much in the future

----------------------

about podolski:

his move to bayern was no mistake. he learned a lot, as you can see in the german nt.
        his only mistake was that he stayed for too long
        dadashe man,
        germany has always produced great players through youth systems, much much better than spanish players produced in their history.

germany has produced the likes of gerd muller, franz beckenbauer, karl heinz rummenige, jurgen klinsman, oliver kahn ,sepp maier, andreas brehme, lothar mathaus, michael ballack, uli hoeness, berti vogts....
        when and how many players of such caliber have spain ever produced in their entire history??

2) also, about podolski, most top clubs always have a strong bench. podolski is being a baby and needs to accept the coach's decisions and compete with toni and klose over a starting position. its wat happens everywhere. when more than 1 coach with totally different football perspectives and mentality prefer klose and toni over podoslki, then podoslki should know the problem is not the coach or the club. its himself, he should try to work harder and beat the competition. its really no big deal.
        podolski knew before extending with bayern that he has to face competition with toni and klose. so he should stop *****ing.
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

everything you talk about is beyond 10-15 years ago.

you wont even admit spain is a better footballing nation at this particular point in time.

Comment

Just like Greece was in 2004 ?
            sigpic

Comment

Yay for stereotyping.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                everything you talk about is beyond 10-15 years ago.
                you wont even admit spain is a better footballing nation at this particular point in time.
                buddy, even before these 10 15 years, spain hasnt done $hit.
                they only won 1 euro tournament in 2008 after 34 years and suddenly some people seem to have lost themselves...

like i said earlier, success is counted sweetest by those who have never tasted it.

ur in australia and have been there more than me and probably know more aussies than me, u should know better than me. one excellent worldcup performance by aussies in 2006 and they thought they are on the same level as top footballing nations.
                then came asian cup 2007 and the aussies came back to earth

as for me, i call this "hookoomate gholamane 100 rooze" or in english, "the 100 day rulers".

very soon, u and other spain fans will come back to earth,,,VERY SOON....
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

buddy, even before these 10 15 years, spain hasnt done $hit.
                  they only won 1 euro tournament in 2008 after 34 years and suddenly some people seem to have lost themselves...

like i said earlier, success is counted sweetest by those who have never tasted it.

ur in australia and have been there more than me and probably know more aussies than me, u should know better than me. one excellent worldcup performance by aussies in 2006 and they thought they are on the same level as top footballing nations.
                  then came asian cup 2007 and the aussies came back to earth

as for me, i call this "hookoomate gholamane 100 rooze" or in english, "the 100 day rulers".

very soon, u and other spain fans will come back to earth,,,VERY SOON....
                  still your clutching at straws!!

in world tournments there is always an element of luck and everything has to go your way. If world tournament were decided in a league format the winners would have been much different. Argentina would have won the world cup.

Spain hasn't had that luck and have always been on the wrong end of luck.
                  Nethertheless they have always been a world class footballing nation.

They have burst that bubble and i think things will be different from now on.

This years euro's was the most dominant performance by a nation in a tournament and Spain's victory was not just a victory for Spain but for football. Quality football mixed with result = perfection

Germany has never won a tournament playing the quality of football Spain did they came close in 06 but dropped at the final hurdles to another superior footballing nation in Italy.

Comment

u talk about luck but yet u ignore the fact that spain was lucky to advance in the penalty shootouts against italy?? luck exists in every tournament.

but anywayz, we shall see very soon....
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

u talk about luck but yet u ignore the fact that spain was lucky to advance in the penalty shootouts against italy?? luck exists in every tournament.
                      but anywayz, we shall see very soon....
                      exactly my point.

In the case of Iran , we have been knocked out in penalties in the last few editions of asian cup.

when it comes to penalties its a lottery as they say, and Spain like us has been on the wrong end of luck, but still have always been world class.

Comment

u talk as if, everytime in every tournament, spain has been knocked out on penalties, and have always been on the unlucky side.

spain if a worldpower should have at some point, won something, not just 1 euro cup 44 years back.
                        the same iran has been knocked out in tournaments in penalties only twice, in asian cup 2004 and asian cup 1996.

the rest, was their own poor performance more than luck.

iran won 3 asian titles before the revolution and from 1978 - 1990, around 12 years we hardly had a football team. our country was torn with war and revolution and we need time to comeback.

even our WCQ 1994 campaign i say we werent on top form because we were still recovering and had just started moving upwards on our graph.

spain didnt have any of these difficulties and never won anything anytime no matter how far or how close u look in history!

a team who relies heavily on luckand has to blame luck every other tournament for being knocked out is not championship material.
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

but we won the asian games in 1990. That proves we recovered and these past years have been major under achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                            but we won the asian games in 1990. That proves we recovered and these past years have been major under achievement.
                            asian games isnt that competitive enough. its like olympics football...

not all teams compete with their full strentgh squad and not all teams participate in this tournament with the SOLE AIM OF WINNING THIS TOURNAMENT unlike the asian cup..
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                            X